Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 13. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

I have something for you too baby:

It is truly incredible how deluded Trump supporters are.

All the polls, all the early voting, the mountain of shit that Trump has brought to the national stage, none of it can convince them that Trump won't win.

I guess upon second thought it makes sense. If they believe all his lies, why not believe a few more?

I'll say this Jksbits, if your boy Trump wins tonight, I'll give you 5k BLRY, no questions. But only if Hillary wins, you come here and tell the world that you're an idiot and you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Deal?

Oh and when you lose, try not to grab the pitchforks and torches crying about how "it's not fair, waaaah". Trump supporters have already torched enough churches, we don't need a civil war from you ingrown dumbshit hillbillies.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Well the day has finally arrived! This is what the last year and a half has been building up to, so if you're a US citizen, make sure to exercise your fundamental right to cast the ballot today! It doesn't matter who you vote for, what matters is that you participate in this process.  People have literally died for the right to vote, so I'm hoping that this election cycle the voter turnout will be the highest turnout ever! It doesn't matter if you're a millionaire, or jobless, everyone has the constitutional right vote. Today, a rich man has the same power as a poor man, keep that in mind, and turnout the vote!
lets all witness what will make this change the crypto world too, good luck to whoever wins just hoping that they will also make some moves to
make btc and all other alt to be use like an ordinary fiat just hoping, moving to this coin i seen certain good movement again, congrats mate.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Well the day has finally arrived! This is what the last year and a half has been building up to, so if you're a US citizen, make sure to exercise your fundamental right to cast the ballot today! It doesn't matter who you vote for, what matters is that you participate in this process.  People have literally died for the right to vote, so I'm hoping that this election cycle the voter turnout will be the highest turnout ever! It doesn't matter if you're a millionaire, or jobless, everyone has the constitutional right vote. Today, a rich man has the same power as a poor man, keep that in mind, and turnout the vote!
legendary
Seriously guys .... The Node is Gone ...wallet v 1.1

Nodes are fine, check your firewall.
Nope firewall are fine ... "billarycoin.conf" is this name for config file ? can i ask node list ?  

addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=95.211.57.108
addnode=67.70.142.63
addnode=96.252.145.14
addnode=87.15.42.16
addnode=71.200.40.59
addnode=185.93.68.25
addnode=68.231.17.127
addnode=89.163.152.130
addnode=84.251.16.173
addnode=173.254.235.9

Also:

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

Nope firewall are fine ... "billarycoin.conf" is this name for config file ? can i ask node list ?  

addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=95.211.57.108
addnode=67.70.142.63
addnode=96.252.145.14
addnode=87.15.42.16
addnode=71.200.40.59
addnode=185.93.68.25
addnode=68.231.17.127
addnode=89.163.152.130
addnode=84.251.16.173
addnode=173.254.235.9
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
I just want to mention that there's been a BOT buying/selling BLRY on Yobit for a while now, it's VERY predictable, try to avoid it if possible.

You can tell it's a bot because every 60 seconds the order gets pulled, then goes back up. That's the bot calculating what the highest price/lowest price is, and adjusting their bid accordingly.

So right now it's at a 937 sat buy for 11818 BLRY, the MOMENT that order gets filled, the bot IMMEDIATELY puts them at whatever is the lowest sell, right now about 1025 sats.

And it just goes back and forth forever. So basically if you dump into the bot, you make it harder for people to pump as the bot immediately creates a sell-wall that doesn't move.

If you're really sneaky, you can time your trades for the LITERALLY 1 second that the bot has pulled their order to re-place it. it happens once every 60 seconds or so, get your trade ready and set up, and watch for the bot's trade, the second it disappears, do your trade, and a second later the bot's trade will be back up again. If you're fast and smart, you can bypass the bot entirely.
Activity: 285
Merit: 0
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Blry can go 25k wait and see real coin

Why not 50k?
Activity: 868
Blry can go 25k wait and see real coin
Activity: 716
Hope you guys picked up some blry the last couple days because we're taking off now check yobit
Activity: 285
Merit: 0
Hillary already won !!!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Hillary supporters are too poor to afford BLRY and are still waiting for their Obama Phone to arrive!
If they do manage to buy a few BLRY, and if it makes it to 1k,  you can be sure they will dump it after they make a few dollars so they can buy a burger for lunch at Burger King.

One's financial means has nothing to do with their self-worth or potential.  The mass majority of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and can barely make ends meet.  Good job alienating potential supporters.
https://electionbettingodds.com/4hr.html

just follow the money, that's all you need to make a smart bet
Activity: 716
Couple more days guys and blry off to 🤑🚀... There's been alot of buying power the last couple days so much that I still have a buy order that wasn't filled and usually it would of filled by now so u know someone's watching and buying
The thing I worry about most is that in a few months, people will forget the rise of Trump, and how we got to this place. Just like the public, the media forgets way too fast.

Stay tuned for you eating your words. Really, I hope you stick around to tell us how the election was fraudulent because the sexual predator candidate lost.  Roll Eyes
A) You certainly seem to be spending a lot of time in this thread for someone that doesn't like this coin

B) So Hillary and Kaine are the same person? bit of a stretch... that guy's boring as shit.

C) Just hold tight, 2 more days, and then I'm going to love to hear you backpedal when more people vote for Hillary than Trump. Don't be a stranger, here, we'll all love to hear your weeping.

Reminds me of the people who said that the 2012 Mayan apocalypse would be the end of the world, didn't hear much from them after the world didn't end, that shut them up Smiley Never an apology, never an admission that they were dead wrong, looking forward to you not eating all of your words after Trump gets trounced.
Pages:
Jump to: