Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 15. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Good point Dev, you should watch what Bill Maher was saying this week about how the kids like to pretend that they know everything to be jaded, when really it's just an excuse to be lazy and not actually know anything about the candidates they're (not) voting for... so true...

Check it out here
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
It's a sure thing...the fix is in!  Hillary is the "Pay to Play Queen"!

Trump will win in a land-slide, but they will rig the tabulation results for Hillary, and here is one way they will do it:

http://blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-video/

Pay attention to the results coming from Alaska, Utah, Georgia and Mississippi, as these states use Fractionalized Tabulation of votes 100%.

People should support BLRY, not because they support the Fraudster in Chief, Hillary Clinton, but because you want to see Block Chain technology used to build an incorruptible national voting system!

BILLARY WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Very funny, Although if you do some digging, it looks like Bill Clinton was actually pre-dated by Ronald Reagan using the phrase: "Make America great again" in a Labor Day speech in the 1980 presidential campaign.

And just for the record, I'll re-iterate our position as I'm sure people don't want to look through 50+ pages of thread to find where we stand. We support open and fair elections, no matter who you vote for! We like like keeping in the spirit of the debate and aren't afraid to have our voice heard. There a LOT that you can go after Hillary about, she's FAR from perfect. I just don't encourage readers to believe everything they read from right-wing attack sites that don't backup their claims with sufficient evidence. If we're to have an informed discussion, then let's do it, if we're going to throw mud one way or the other, that's fine too, but expect it going both ways Smiley

I'd love to see blockchain technology used for polling as well as voting, so that candidates would have a VERY good idea of whom their platform is resonating with. The candidates could get instant feedback on their policies, and know where to focus their efforts. Since time immemoriam, the youth vote has always been hard to turn out. Politicians are generally older people, who seem to have problems relating to "the youts". I think it would be highly beneficial for everyone to have blockchain polling so that politicians could see a real-time readout of what the youth wants to be addressed, and how they will be swayed.
lol, great image.

Keep dumping to me @ 300 noobs, I haven't filled my gills yet.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
It's a sure thing...the fix is in!  Hillary is the "Pay to Play Queen"!

Trump will win in a land-slide, but they will rig the tabulation results for Hillary, and here is one way they will do it:

http://blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-video/

Pay attention to the results coming from Alaska, Utah, Georgia and Mississippi, as these states use Fractionalized Tabulation of votes 100%.

People should support BLRY, not because they support the Fraudster in Chief, Hillary Clinton, but because you want to see Block Chain technology used to build an incorruptible national voting system!

BILLARY WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I am accumulating BLRY too.
I do not understand people buy BLRY 600 and sell 300 Roll Eyes

I think it's because of the negatives news about Hillary and they thought that will all of this bad news BLRY will drop down to 100 sats or lower,so they just take the risk and dump BLRY,but the game is far from over,still a lot of time for Hillary to catch up.
Thats right popularity will be bouncing back and those dumpers will see how this project will be carried by clintons popularity faith will be in the hand of the campaign results as of this moment. Lets keep on eye if what will happen after the election has been done.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

I think it's because of the negatives news about Hillary and they thought that will all of this bad news BLRY will drop down to 100 sats or lower,so they just take the risk and dump BLRY,but the game is far from over,still a lot of time for Hillary to catch up.
Activity: 186

The ESL is strong in this thread  Roll Eyes

All I know is that I'm snatching up all the BLRY I can get my hands on.

just check the betting sites to see that where real money is concerned, Hillary is paying out 1/3 because she's a sure bet, trump is paying out 3/1 because he's such a long shot.

It's a no-brainer.

Besides, the FBI hasn't said that there's anything interesting in these new e-mails, they're from a Clinton staffer that used the same computer as Anthony Weiner, who's under investigation. I'm sure we'll all see soon enough.

Keep selling to me @ 350, I'm giving you dumpers a bargain by not lowering it to 280. There are 8.9 million coins, 350 is cheap as hell. Not to mention that's a lot of people who will push this coin to 10k when she wins the election. Last chance to bail on a sure thing and feed the whales Wink
the Americans comedo of the PUTIN threats of war.
not have another justification. the FBI releases email Hillary Clinton
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
you be bringing bad fruidos BLRYCOIN!

you are the TRUMP has some relationship? Shocked

I think he has investment on the other coin Trumpcoin,Billarycoin is dropping but still manageable,but if the trend will not improve until three days before the election and after the election itself,people will dump for sure,Hillary's camp must make a decisive move asap.
you be bringing bad fruidos BLRYCOIN!

you are the TRUMP has some relationship? Shocked
BTC to be doing the price of BLRY fall
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
250 sat probably, so I buy again.
I don't know, Hillary can win but she is very corrupt, bad news about her.....
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Anywhere below 350 sats is a buy anything in that area I will be picking up as much as I can get 11 days left guys accumulate.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
BLRY is going places.
I'm glad this good news. the success of BLRY will be also success of investors Cool
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Have you ever noticed when djslick appears BLRY increases the value

I'm here! =p (watch it go up now)

But seriously, you can't link articles to a far right-wing attack media outlet and expect people to take it seriously. Hillary Clinton has been accused of everything by the haters, did you "know" that she has personally killed 46 people? With her own hands (what a badass)! She's a serial killer! Come on guys, you have to do better than that to distract from the fact that Trump is a giant man-baby. Everything's "rigged" against him... Yeah, the Billionaire with a supermodel wife, poor guy, nothing fair for him, lol!

Anyways, on a serious note, I've been working with bmoney to help launch their money service platform, we're really proud to be the first additional coin to be listed on their service. We're negotiating with http://www.zoompass.com/ right now to get the physical payment cards, and are considering funding the first X amount of physical cards to be paid for by us and given out to the first X amount of people who sign up. The cost is roughly $5 a pop, but this comes with no transaction fees, so it will be the same as using a debit/credit card at point-of-sale terminals. We've also been approached by a few other companies that want to get in on what we're building, so things might get a bit more complicated, however there's no shortage of opportunity for us right now.

Have you ever noticed when djslick appears BLRY increases the value

I want to see on the day of election Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
looks like Hillary is going to win in a landslide, this coin is going to go through the roof.

checkout fivethirtyeight.com

It has Hillary at 85%, trump at 14.9%

They have a 90+% accuracy rating with predicting elections.

With the blockchain voting, money services, and more (dev hinted at own exchange?), this small coin with only 8,900,000 coins is going to get really big really fast.

The election is November 8, mark your calendars.

The polls are rigged..just like the the coming election, this is why block-chain technology is needed in voting.

Hillary was promised the throne after she stepped down when running against Obama. The fix is in.

"Crooked Hillary" will be announced as winning, but Trump will win in a land-slide...all one needs to do is look at the rallys...Caine gets 30ppl showing up at a rally...meanwhile Trump gets 20,000!

https://i.imgflip.com/1bbr8l.jpg

You don't get to say: "I'll believe the election results, if I win."

Trump is trying tp play the big tough guy "I am the only one who can save us". But then falls back on being such a pussy, when he loses it's cause "it's not fair, waaaaah". Give me a break.

And I'm not even touching on the hundreds of fuckups that guy's done that would totally sink ANY other campaign running for president. But somehow he'll still get like 40 million votes, from dumbfuck people like jksbits. IMAGINE if the democrat's candidate was being accused of molesting women, with a tape confirming it that YOUR CANDIDATE is talking about attacking women. can you IMAGINE how crazy it would be for the democrat to still run? Fox News would have a field day, there would be million person rallies to depose the democrat from any office, with pitchforks and torches, if they had done 1% of what trump has done. Hypocritical bullshit.

Hillary is going to destroy Trump. I'd say "mark my words", but you don't have to mark MY words, just look at any polling place on the planet, Trump is going to get creaaaamed!

Let's not even get started on the Clinton rape scandals, should we?  

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/clinton-rape-accuser-drops-twitter-bomb-on-chelsea/

http://s3.postimg.org/i3689nv8j/Dumped_BLRY.png

I've taken a dump on Hillary and dumped my BLRY! (Dumped it from 609 to 510!) BLRY is going down, just like Crooked Hillary!

Trumpcoin still has more value than BLRY...even after taking a big fall!  Trump will win!  Apparently the $1,500+ iPhone wasn't enough...to buy her supporters off...they can't even afford crypto currency at that rate of pay!  LOL

It's really nice to hear about that Trumpcoin still has more value than BLRY...good luck
Pages:
Jump to: