Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 35. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Considering how hard it may be for some to enter that 100K BLRY give away contest, today i am doing a giveaway in the yobit trollbox.
Get 1K BLRY  for participating. Check the trollbox for more info Wink
it that's possible to have this free 1k BLRY just sending you my wallet address? this coin really flying to the moon
so much appreciated dev team keep it up guys.
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Considering how hard it may be for some to enter that 100K BLRY give away contest, today i am doing a giveaway in the yobit trollbox.
Get 1K BLRY  for participating. Check the trollbox for more info Wink
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
In my opinion Trump is losing and Billary coin is winning that troll payment site did not help to keep trump coin moving they have become a pump and dump coin,Billary coin is winning the war between the two..
The spike above 1K was bound to happen and then the fall.

We touched just under 1K 4 times before finally breaking through it.
http://altcoinlive.com/yobit-blry-btc

We don't want a pump and dump. Especially with that yobit trollbox, gets crazy with all that Trump hype. BLRY folks, lets not be in this for quick profits.
I've been buying, holding and staking BLRY since it was 100 satoshi and all it takes is a bit of patience. Lets see where this blockchain voting tech heads.

Don't forget the 10K BLRY giveaway later today as well. Those selling may be missing out on winning. You need to have 40K in your personal wallet
Activity: 532
I think very good because price will be stable
I congratulate the community. The next step is the top 150

Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX

Still a long way to climb, 1300 is cheap. Trump was 25,000 yesterday, and it has about the same amout of coins as BLRY.

Plus TRUMP's dev has confirmed to have stolen 100,000 coins, and lied twice now about fake news to make fake pumps...

BLRY hasn't even begun to moon yet, call me when it's 10k zzzzzzzzz
All u saying are lies, simply.
OLD Trumpcoin dev has confirmed that all 200k Trumps are still untouchable,they only has been moved to new fresh wallet for that purpose only!
There are new news and confirmed, nothing is happen by night, need more time obviously.
Trump will explode.
If you want to be properly informed just read all and fallow the tread, don't repeat bulls... from trollbox
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Pls stop pump, dump. This is not good
I think very good because price will be stable
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Grin Grin Grin for sure isnt good Wink
let them dump , its good for us to grab more coins and continue holding them ( and meanwhile staking them ) because each and everyone knows the potential of this coin . it has just started to rise , it will go to moon.
its flying now what a good job +10 dev thank you for this profits.
good luck to you and more project to come.

Do you get 10x profits from this?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Please dump,this coin have no future
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

let them dump , its good for us to grab more coins and continue holding them ( and meanwhile staking them ) because each and everyone knows the potential of this coin . it has just started to rise , it will go to moon.
its flying now what a good job +10 dev thank you for this profits.
good luck to you and more project to come.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Activity: 716
I believe well see a nice push in the next couple months with blry
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Still a long way to climb, 1300 is cheap. Trump was 25,000 yesterday, and it has about the same amout of coins as BLRY.

Plus TRUMP's dev has confirmed to have stolen 100,000 coins, and lied twice now about fake news to make fake pumps...

BLRY hasn't even begun to moon yet, call me when it's 10k zzzzzzzzz
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX

Activity: 532
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Blry still rising. Not late for buy Blry
Activity: 756
dev always give update so we just need to wait guys, maybe very busy for another new project
to be more profitable for us, the coin is rising and stable now so just wait it will be announce.
True , almost touched the 1000 sats mark . 24 hour high on yobit says 989 sats which is too good . Now stable around 700 sats , this is the time for all small/ big investors to buy this coin . I am currently staking Smiley Good going dev .
Volume : 9.2 btc in yobit . Amazing .
good thing that this coin still exist and still rising up as hillary moving up for presidency i think the coin is riding with hillary's popularity might be more mooning to come and dev is so active making new project and innovation staking more coin inside the wallet and wait for the mooning will be more profitable here. good job dev.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
dev always give update so we just need to wait guys, maybe very busy for another new project
to be more profitable for us, the coin is rising and stable now so just wait it will be announce.
True , almost touched the 1000 sats mark . 24 hour high on yobit says 989 sats which is too good . Now stable around 700 sats , this is the time for all small/ big investors to buy this coin . I am currently staking Smiley Good going dev .
Volume : 9.2 btc in yobit . Amazing .
Activity: 644
We're proud to announce that we're launching a 100,000 BLRY Giveaway over the next 10 weeks! The drawing will happen every Sunday evening (EST) and one lucky winner will be chosen at random who meets the qualifications.

To qualify, you must have a wallet containing at least 40k BLRY, and have tweeted about the benefits of BLRY, and the power of blockchain-based elections! Tweets must contain "@BillaryCoin" and "#BillaryCoin". The more people you reach with your tweets, the higher your chances are of winning. PM me right here on BCT with your BLRY address, and linked tweet to enter. Do NOT post your entries in this thread.

And that's not all, there's more! Any user who gets a direct reply or retweet from any senior member of the Hillary campaign (from official twitter accounts) will bank a bonus 10k BLRY on the spot!

The first drawing is in 3 days, so get tweeting, and spread the word!

This 10K blry per week is worth more than .07 btc at this moment
Spread the word!
I want to participate in the promotion, created tweet, sent the tweet link and address a purse, but dev is silent and does not respond!

The dev will, be patient. Winner is chosen tomorrow anyways.
Pages:
Jump to: