Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 36. (Read 94289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1003
We're proud to announce that we're launching a 100,000 BLRY Giveaway over the next 10 weeks! The drawing will happen every Sunday evening (EST) and one lucky winner will be chosen at random who meets the qualifications.

To qualify, you must have a wallet containing at least 40k BLRY, and have tweeted about the benefits of BLRY, and the power of blockchain-based elections! Tweets must contain "@BillaryCoin" and "#BillaryCoin". The more people you reach with your tweets, the higher your chances are of winning. PM me right here on BCT with your BLRY address, and linked tweet to enter. Do NOT post your entries in this thread.

And that's not all, there's more! Any user who gets a direct reply or retweet from any senior member of the Hillary campaign (from official twitter accounts) will bank a bonus 10k BLRY on the spot!

The first drawing is in 3 days, so get tweeting, and spread the word!

This 10K blry per week is worth more than .07 btc at this moment
Spread the word!
I want to participate in the promotion, created tweet, sent the tweet link and address a purse, but dev is silent and does not respond!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I hope it will go 5k go Blry go
wow 5k going back where it is originally belongs, blry really showing strong trade today and keeps on moving up no wonder if this coin really rise up and goes to the moon the concept og the dev who continuously working hard is perfect.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I hope it will go 5k go Blry go
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Glad to see Billary is still booming! We should expect to see a significant increase late in July when Hillary is officially announced as the Democratic candidate during the convention. After that, steady rises throughout the presidential race, with another BOOM when our overlord is elected president!

Those who bought when it was still on the 250 sats mark are already made a huge profit,billary is indeed heeding to the moon we will see many more pump in the coming days,and it will continue to do so until she become the next president.
i made mistakes when i do trading with this coin i bought it 250 and when price start rising i sell it right away to 450 a profit for me and stop buying and do buy another another coin without knowing that this coin will be mooning and now its already moving up 900 going to 1k wow if i just wait and not being shaky i might be earned more. god job dev thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Glad to see Billary is still booming! We should expect to see a significant increase late in July when Hillary is officially announced as the Democratic candidate during the convention. After that, steady rises throughout the presidential race, with another BOOM when our overlord is elected president!

Those who bought when it was still on the 250 sats mark are already made a huge profit,billary is indeed heeding to the moon we will see many more pump in the coming days,and it will continue to do so until she become the next president.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Really nice to see the price rise going on with BLRY. I think the price will go up a lot more. We might even see 10k satoshi sometime in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
We're proud to announce that we're launching a 100,000 BLRY Giveaway over the next 10 weeks! The drawing will happen every Sunday evening (EST) and one lucky winner will be chosen at random who meets the qualifications.

To qualify, you must have a wallet containing at least 40k BLRY, and have tweeted about the benefits of BLRY, and the power of blockchain-based elections! Tweets must contain "@BillaryCoin" and "#BillaryCoin". The more people you reach with your tweets, the higher your chances are of winning. PM me right here on BCT with your BLRY address, and linked tweet to enter. Do NOT post your entries in this thread.

And that's not all, there's more! Any user who gets a direct reply or retweet from any senior member of the Hillary campaign (from official twitter accounts) will bank a bonus 10k BLRY on the spot!

The first drawing is in 3 days, so get tweeting, and spread the word!

This 10K blry per week is worth more than .07 btc at this moment
Spread the word!
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
why this coin not on c-cex??!??

Anyone us that site?

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
why this coin not on c-cex??!??
wow really mooning as dev said a week ago, good job stake also works good so better stake and earn for more profits guys.
Activity: 532
BLRY going to moon time of buy BLRY
prices go too high , the time to sell now .
why sell? only POS
Activity: 476
prices go too high , the time to sell now .
Activity: 644
now its time to compete with trump blry is ready to the moon buy more now and ready to stake from our wallet as price will continuously rising don't missed the train we are going to the moon now, good job dev team keeping my blry and will keep buying some more.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
next step TOP 200

So for this week's giveaway we're focusing on the BIG NEWS that Hillary is supporting blockchain technology in her presidential platform.

We want to see LOTS of media attention for this news, use the following link in your tweets:

http://www.coindesk.com/presidential-candidate-hillary-clinton-pledges-support-blockchain-tech/

I don't need to tell you all how important this news is for us, and it up to you guys to make sure the WORLD KNOWS!

And for extra credit, be sure to re-tweet the following:

https://twitter.com/BillaryCoin/status/748389715116711937

As always be sure to submit your entries to me via PM right here on BCT.

We want to see 1,000,000 total followers through all the re-tweets with this one, make your voices heard! Whoever can get a direct reply from Hillary's twitter account directly will get an additional LARGE BONUS.
good news. We need more exchangers
please vote for BLRY https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=BillaryCoin
keep on moving and support this guys as the campaign is almost done we need to help increasing hillary popularity and get more attention. good job dev.
Pages:
Jump to: