Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 38. (Read 94289 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
JIMMINY JILLICKERS! 22 BTC VOLUME TODAY  Shocked

great volume 22.32 btc in 24 hours and a lot of buy order definitely billary coin is the hot crypto coin on exchanges and it will continue to do so.I'm pretty sure it will go to the 400 threshold in  a matter of time..

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
JIMMINY JILLICKERS! 22 BTC VOLUME TODAY  Shocked
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I know it will go 1000 again time of buy BLRY. Price still cheap
July            0.000015 BTC
August        0.00002
September   0.000035
October        0.0001
November    1 $      it really capitalization at 9 million

please vote for BLRY https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=BillaryCoin
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Did someone make a slack group? If so, send me an invite please Wink
Activity: 644
well better to start hunting the coin now while the price still cheap I don't know but someone working behind and the price keeps fluctuating, I just get some from yobit now.
Just to be %100 crystal clear, this contest is for 100,000 BLRY over 10 weeks, that means 10,000 BLRY prizes every week for 10 weeks. It's not a 1,000,000 BLRY Giveaway xD I don't have that much BLRY to give away!
thanks again. I got my coins won.
we have 2 votes me and my friend.
please vote https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=BillaryCoin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Just to be %100 crystal clear, this contest is for 100,000 BLRY over 10 weeks, that means 10,000 BLRY prizes every week for 10 weeks. It's not a 1,000,000 BLRY Giveaway xD I don't have that much BLRY to give away!
Activity: 868
me too want 100000 BLRY i am always posting twit about BLRY  Roll Eyes
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
The price had gone up to 377 sats as i saw and then came back to 250 sats . well thanks dumpers i bought more coins Smiley just staking now .
and also the 1 lakh blry giveaway contest , 1st winner hasn't been announced right ?
Activity: 868
DEV please make an update on wallet stake codes make it as a trusted wallet. put a timer for wallet.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
I am happy to be part of a great project.
Great coin, great future

Congratulations! hold it long term your giveaway prize will increase in value by 10 folds after the US presidential election.  Wink
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Alright ladies and gentlemen! We have the first winner of our ongoing 10 week 100,000 BLRY giveaway contest! Put your greedy claws together for CHETLANIN!

With that we start a new week with a new winner next Sunday, so get out those tweets, and spread the good word! Remember not to post any BLRY addresses or entries in this thread, just PM me directly.

And since I'm on this soapbox, I'll use it to repost what I posted yesterday concerning our recent developments:

TEAM BILLARY IS GROWING

We recently took on a 4th developer to help us with the various projects we have on the go. And we're not stopping there! We're looking for a promotional team to get the word out about BLRY all over the web. We already have 2 firms working for us, and they've done great work. However we're stepping up the program in light of all the good news we've had internally over the past couple weeks.

If you represent a team who can get results, get us articles in major crypto publications, and kickstart the discussion about voting with the blockchain in the mainstream channels, then PM me right away. We have an ever increasing war-chest of funds to pay you on an ongoing results-driven basis.
Thank you very much team BLRY.
Great coin, great future
congrats buddy this is a huge amount just stake it from your wallet much more earnings for you good luck.
Alright ladies and gentlemen! We have the first winner of our ongoing 10 week 100,000 BLRY giveaway contest! Put your greedy claws together for CHETLANIN!

With that we start a new week with a new winner next Sunday, so get out those tweets, and spread the good word! Remember not to post any BLRY addresses or entries in this thread, just PM me directly.

And since I'm on this soapbox, I'll use it to repost what I posted yesterday concerning our recent developments:

TEAM BILLARY IS GROWING

We recently took on a 4th developer to help us with the various projects we have on the go. And we're not stopping there! We're looking for a promotional team to get the word out about BLRY all over the web. We already have 2 firms working for us, and they've done great work. However we're stepping up the program in light of all the good news we've had internally over the past couple weeks.

If you represent a team who can get results, get us articles in major crypto publications, and kickstart the discussion about voting with the blockchain in the mainstream channels, then PM me right away. We have an ever increasing war-chest of funds to pay you on an ongoing results-driven basis.
Thank you very much team BLRY.
Great coin, great future
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
congratulations to CHETLANIN , won 100k BLRY
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
wow so now you are with someone not only your wife good to hear that and this project really working good as many investors holding now blry i can't imagine how far would it take after hillary wins he race, good luck to you sir.
legendary
Activity: 980

TEAM BILLARY IS GROWING

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
BLRY up 22,6% today and vol.0.37BTC all green, looks very good Smiley

This just beginning !!  Wink
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
BLRY up 22,6% today and vol.0.37BTC all green, looks very good Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
no need of rushing out guys this coin will ride to Hillary's popularity and it will be big after that so better hold on, I do remember it started with 3-5k when it launched so the target is the same we will be mooning not to soon guys keep staking and more from your wallet. good luck.
true man . people are just trying to make small profits with BLRY but they dont know what this coin actually is . the price will increase , increase a lot soon . people who are selling now will start regretting . i think 1k sats is easily achievable if you see the volume.
Activity: 644
no need of rushing out guys this coin will ride to Hillary's popularity and it will be big after that so better hold on, I do remember it started with 3-5k when it launched so the target is the same we will be mooning not to soon guys keep staking and more from your wallet. good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: