Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 34. (Read 94289 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
So for this week's giveaway we're focusing on the BIG NEWS that Hillary is supporting blockchain technology in her presidential platform.

We want to see LOTS of media attention for this news, use the following link in your tweets:

http://www.coindesk.com/presidential-candidate-hillary-clinton-pledges-support-blockchain-tech/

I don't need to tell you all how important this news is for us, and it up to you guys to make sure the WORLD KNOWS!

And for extra credit, be sure to re-tweet the following:

https://twitter.com/BillaryCoin/status/748389715116711937

As always be sure to submit your entries to me via PM right here on BCT.

We want to see 1,000,000 total followers through all the re-tweets with this one, make your voices heard! Whoever can get a direct reply from Hillary's twitter account directly will get an additional LARGE BONUS.
Thank you guys for all of the contest entrants this week!

This week's winner is Boomyak for his outstanding work in hyping the yobit chat, and helping bring about the current rise in price, he deserves this! And all of you should take his work as an example of how to really move this coin through the stratosphere!

Next week there will be another 10,000 coin reward, and who knows how much that will be work next week Wink
There is no certainty in the words of a developer not. What Twitter and chat activity? You change its decision on the go, how can you further trust?

All entries were considered, but at the end of the day, we chose the person who's gone above and beyond this week. He was in chat hammering away all week, and we ALL have his effort to thank for the prices we're seeing right now. We watch Yobit chat quite regularly. If you don't think that this is fair, you're free to not participate in further contests.

So far we have given away 2x prizes of 10,000 coins, and also given away 17x prizes of 1,000 coins in Yobit chat for new people who have downloaded the wallet. For a total of 37,000 coins given out in the last 10 days!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1003
So for this week's giveaway we're focusing on the BIG NEWS that Hillary is supporting blockchain technology in her presidential platform.

We want to see LOTS of media attention for this news, use the following link in your tweets:

http://www.coindesk.com/presidential-candidate-hillary-clinton-pledges-support-blockchain-tech/

I don't need to tell you all how important this news is for us, and it up to you guys to make sure the WORLD KNOWS!

And for extra credit, be sure to re-tweet the following:

https://twitter.com/BillaryCoin/status/748389715116711937

As always be sure to submit your entries to me via PM right here on BCT.

We want to see 1,000,000 total followers through all the re-tweets with this one, make your voices heard! Whoever can get a direct reply from Hillary's twitter account directly will get an additional LARGE BONUS.

This week's winner is Boomyak for his outstanding work in hyping the yobit chat, and helping bring about the current rise in price, he deserves this! And all of you should take his work as an example of how to really move this coin through the stratosphere!

Next week there will be another 10,000 coin reward, and who knows how much that will be work next week Wink
There is no certainty in the words of a developer not. What Twitter and chat activity? You change its decision on the go, how can you further trust?
Activity: 868
Oh boomyak winner i am happy a supporter won contest
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
I need to highlight that FollowMyVote reached its fundraising goal on its KickStarter Campaign.

Read the details of the FollowMyVote and BLRY partnership here https://followmyvote.com/follow-my-vote-partners-with-billary-coin/

"The BillaryCoin blockchain can be used to run an election through the Follow My Vote voting platform.  We are currently discussing future implementation and the use of the Billary blockchain for test environments.

Follow My Vote is blockchain agnostic and a big believer in satisfying market demand. If the people want an election to be held on a certain blockchain, we provide the respective solution.

Follow My Vote is currently using the Bitshares blockchain as the primary blockchain for elections."

The potential is there for BLRY to be used!
Let's spread the word.

There is also a code contributor program that BLRY is part of. FollowMyVote is an open-source project so if you would like to contribute code :
https://followmyvote.com/code-contributors/
legendary

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I have created an IRC Channel on Freenode, #billary to help provide support to those that need help with Billary.

You can use any IRC client or simply use the webbased  one here to join: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#billary

Dear community vote for BLRY

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=BillaryCoin
we have 3 votes )))

I have never used that exchange but i'll give it a try today
Activity: 532
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
BLRY Faucet

http://crypto4free.ml/index.php/billary-coin-faucet/

Feel free to donate to keep it running Smiley

Thanks much! Cheesy

Sent 5K BLRY to the faucet

Wow thanks alot man! Smiley
Should be enough to keep it running for a while Smiley
BLRY Faucet

http://crypto4free.ml/index.php/billary-coin-faucet/

Feel free to donate to keep it running Smiley

Thanks much! Cheesy

Sent 5K BLRY to the faucet
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Oh my that blry buying is hard  Grin
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
So is there some twitter give away going?

So good to sign in on yobit after weekend and see that my bag in my wallet get 5x more value and staking goes well  Cool
Activity: 868
We need promote campaign on twitter but when user twit somethings about Blry the team need check this twits how much retweet how much like on tweet then he can win 10k blry.
legendary
BILLARY COIN COMMUNITY CAMPAIGN TEAM | BLRY CAMPAIGN FUND

I would like to organize a team to help promote BLRY and FollowMyVote. Keeping in mind that this coin is not about this election but every election going forth. The message should be enforced that BLRY is not a coin for Hillary Clinton particularly, but to help change the voting system overall.

Some targets for promotion and marketing include:

Independent Radio stations
Independent News websites
Mainstream News organizations (RT)
Influential writers and bloggers
Crypto news sites
Tweets that include references #BillaryCoin, @BillaryCoin, @FollowMyVote #Bitcoin #blockchain etc.

Press releases will need to be compiled, i can arrange for that with the devs assistance.

I am donating 50K BLRY to start the BLRY Campaign Fund
I recommend those members that wish to join the campaign team would get paid in BLRY weekly Smiley

Feedback is welcome
wow nice hearing this mate I want to participate for tweeter campaign I can work and make tweets from time to time just been vocal supporting this mate, good luck hope dev will encourage more followers here.

We're looking for people who will go the extra mile, beyond a few tweets. We want a team that will actually call up radio stations, get publishers on the line, hit the ground running and get us results. There's real money in it for you if you can make that happen. That 50k BLRY is about $500 USD at the prices right now, and trust me, those prices will not remain like that for long.

So get the word out, we want a REAL promo team. Tired of spitballing? Ready to go Pro? SHOW US, and make $$$.
Activity: 644

I would like to organize a team to help promote BLRY and FollowMyVote. Keeping in mind that this coin is not about this election but every election going forth. The message should be enforced that BLRY is not a coin for Hillary Clinton particularly, but to help change the voting system overall.

Crypto news sites
Tweets that include references #BillaryCoin, @BillaryCoin, @FollowMyVote #Bitcoin #blockchain etc.

Press releases will need to be compiled, i can arrange for that with the devs assistance.

I recommend those members that wish to join the campaign team would get paid in BLRY weekly Smiley

Feedback is welcome
wow nice hearing this mate I want to participate for tweeter campaign I can work and make tweets from time to time just been vocal supporting this mate, good luck hope dev will encourage more followers here.

Crypto news sites

Feedback is welcome
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
http://imgur.com/xx2OadN

Still a long way to climb, 1300 is cheap. Trump was 25,000 yesterday, and it has about the same amout of coins as BLRY.

Plus TRUMP's dev has confirmed to have stolen 100,000 coins, and lied twice now about fake news to make fake pumps...

BLRY hasn't even begun to moon yet, call me when it's 10k zzzzzzzzz
All u saying are lies, simply.
OLD Trumpcoin dev has confirmed that all 200k Trumps are still untouchable,they only has been moved to new fresh wallet for that purpose only!
There are new news and confirmed, nothing is happen by night, need more time obviously.
Trump will explode.
If you want to be properly informed just read all and fallow the tread, don't repeat bulls... from trollbox

To go out of your way and post about Trump in our BLRY thread, says one thing.

Welcome former Trumpers to the Billary Community!  Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Considering how hard it may be for some to enter that 100K BLRY give away contest, today i am doing a giveaway in the yobit trollbox.
Get 1K BLRY  for participating. Check the trollbox for more info Wink
it that's possible to have this free 1k BLRY just sending you my wallet address? this coin really flying to the moon
so much appreciated dev team keep it up guys.

Yes, giveaway is over now.
There will be more Wink
alright mate thanks for this it is a great give away coming from yobit, i think BLRY project will keep increasing
good start for staking 1k is not bad as a start. good luck mate.
Considering how hard it may be for some to enter that 100K BLRY give away contest, today i am doing a giveaway in the yobit trollbox.
Get 1K BLRY  for participating. Check the trollbox for more info Wink
it that's possible to have this free 1k BLRY just sending you my wallet address? this coin really flying to the moon
so much appreciated dev team keep it up guys.

Yes, giveaway is over now.
There will be more Wink
Pages:
Jump to: