Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 44. (Read 68374 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
You can calculate by yourself the percentage of the sold tokens by using the amount they raised. Hardcap was set at 30k Ethereum while total raised number of Ethereum was 24803. This is successful crowdfunding by all means and standard even didn't get maximum. But is happens sometimes with highly potential projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
there were so many people at that time who blasphemed ICO bob's repair, but they were silent at the sight of ICO achievements up to 25k ETH. and I'm pretty sure this project has good potential for the future

I would say, Bobsrepair did a pretty good job and excelled in its ICO, how many ICO project hit anything close to hardcap Huh Am speaking of recently, not many I guess. It was just short of a little less than 6000 ETH to hit it's hardcap, with this phase concluded, we look forward to further development of the platform and implementation.
Activity: 420
Any telegram, discord, slack chnnels? How to stay in touch with?

Of course, you can keep in touch with Bobsrepair telegram group here:
https://t.me/bobtoken
Also find Bobsrepair Telegram Announcement channel where you can get latest updates on the happenings of the project below:
https://t.me/bobsrepairannouncements
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Any telegram, discord, slack chnnels? How to stay in touch with?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
anybody knows what total coin bobrepair sold at the time of ICO? is it about 75% coin sold or less than that?
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
there were so many people at that time who blasphemed ICO bob's repair, but they were silent at the sight of ICO achievements up to 25k ETH. and I'm pretty sure this project has good potential for the future
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Indeed it has been quite an eventful ICO, we hope the team have initiated talks with exchanges because this is usually the delay in most ICO projects nowadays. It seems exchanges are a pain in the neck, but we hope this will not be the case for this project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Congratulations Bobsrepair team for the just concluded tokensale. It has been quite a long journey up till this time, all I can say was the hardwork you put in was worthwhile.kudos!
Activity: 434
I keep wondering why people still keep posting bounty reports here on this Bobsrepair Ann thread. I saw bounty was also extended from 4th May till this week, is this true?

Yes, you are right , actually it was extended till the 10th of May which was yesterday, but this is exceptionally for only signature Campaign and not the rest of the bounties.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I keep wondering why people still keep posting bounty reports here on this Bobsrepair Ann thread. I saw bounty was also extended from 4th May till this week, is this true?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
in a week they have reached almost 25K ETH from 11K ETH, i hope they will reach the hardcap in the next 24 hours. The ICO end today.
No they won't, it's impossible to reach 5000 ETH just in less than 1 day. Actually they never reached 25k ETH from 11K ETH in a week, those were from private funds from private investors might be.

I recently noticed that there were 14k ETH added in the ICO. Can someone link to the information regarding this?
They will not expose any further because it was private funds

Ohh i see. Congratulations to Bobs Repair success in the ICO. I'm expecting heavy marketing after the ICO and fast-pace development from their side.

That's what we hope here. If the development is really fast, the value of this token will rise tremendously. Good thing for the early investors.
of course, everyone always expects something is best for this project. and I believe that all of the team will always do my best for the sake of this project.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
in a week they have reached almost 25K ETH from 11K ETH, i hope they will reach the hardcap in the next 24 hours. The ICO end today.
No they won't, it's impossible to reach 5000 ETH just in less than 1 day. Actually they never reached 25k ETH from 11K ETH in a week, those were from private funds from private investors might be.

I recently noticed that there were 14k ETH added in the ICO. Can someone link to the information regarding this?

Ohh i see. Congratulations to Bobs Repair success in the ICO. I'm expecting heavy marketing after the ICO and fast-pace development from their side.

That's what we hope here. If the development is really fast, the value of this token will rise tremendously. Good thing for the early investors.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Overall they succeeded to raise very decent amount of money. It is result of their hard work on the project to make it this feasible and applicable on real life use cases in repairing and construction industry that people showed good response seeing the potential. Now expecting for smooth launch of project and seeing it application on ground realities in post ICO phase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
the last hour of the ico is running. i'm curious if there are still people to come and buy some tokens too. Smiley
There's nothing wrong with that if the last buyers were rushimg to buy if they can or if not im sure their late investments will be send back to their owm address. Maybe they extend it for the last hours before closing it as long as there are buyers it is good but without buyers and extending the hours is not good enough.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
the last hour of the ico is running. i'm curious if there are still people to come and buy some tokens too. Smiley
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Such big transaction of 14k Ethereum by off channel arranged investors made the difference. I was surprised when this morning I saw the total raised amount because yesterday was other thing. This is big achievement which shows investors deep trust in the project. Bob's repair has now more money it is good for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: