Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 45. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
The current speed of investment coming into this project can be considered quite satisfactory. We should take in calculation the external market situation which effect directly initial coin offerings as well. I do agree on the prototype that it will accelerate the interest being already different project than currently running in the market. I am glad for securing some tokens for me.

No doubt about the investments coming with these one, as we can see that bob.repair is really a good project.
Its idea and mission to the community is really something. we can see a speed of having the hard cap soon.
Just continue the great marketing and developing.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
In remaining 5 hours the total raised figure should be over 25k Ethereum easily to get the target of stage three. That extension in dates was give hints that some deal or promise behind the scene has been done. Having more founds means having more freedom and choices in development as resources plays key role in building anything.
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
This project has been running for quite a while, and see the current achievement already spelled out very nice. and if I am not mistaken, on 10 may, the participants of the bounty was finished.
I pray for the best, I hope all the participants will obtain satisfactory results, according to the hard work you guys do.

They will!

6 hours left until we close!
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
very far beyond my speculation where funding bob repair from 13k ETH he immediately got almost 25K ETH is very great, I'm sure many who think this project will get a little ETH

We excited about Bob's Repair and how far we have come. Our Sale ends in 16 hours!

I hope there will be more investors who buy because just a little more time left hopefully can achieve hardcap bobs repair.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
This project has been running for quite a while, and see the current achievement already spelled out very nice. and if I am not mistaken, on 10 may, the participants of the bounty was finished.
I pray for the best, I hope all the participants will obtain satisfactory results, according to the hard work you guys do.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
very far beyond my speculation where funding bob repair from 13k ETH he immediately got almost 25K ETH is very great, I'm sure many who think this project will get a little ETH

We excited about Bob's Repair and how far we have come. Our Sale ends in 16 hours!

in a week they have reached almost 25K ETH from 11K ETH, i hope they will reach the hardcap in the next 24 hours. The ICO end today.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I am excited for Bobsrepair for a successful ICO and for what they have made or raised so far. Congratulations!!!

Activity: 13
That's great,which you the best in all marketing aspect.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
I recently noticed that there were 14k ETH added in the ICO. Can someone link to the information regarding this?
it looks like the big investor has bought many bob tokens. the collected amount is now 24,803 eth. great! now not much is left until the hard cap is reached.
Yes true they collected 24,803 ETH so far, my question is they still run the ICO untill the hard cap reached or not?

Current bonus is nice to make more investor buy this token, hope after entered into market the price not lower then ICO price.
I'm a bit surprised that they have already collected more than 24,000 ETH. If i'm not mistaken, they only collected around 11,000-13,000 ETH a few days ago. With less than 25 hours away, i think they most likely won't reach 30,000 except they extend their ICO.

We had a private fund send us a commitment for 14,000 ETH! The sale ends in 20 hours at 10:00p.m. Korea time!

Bob's Repair Main Sale closes in 20 Hours 10:00p.m. Korea time or on May 9th at 6:00a.m. pacific standard time!

This is your last chance to participate tokensale.bobsrepair.com
Activity: 11
good project!
Activity: 608
Merit: 10
it looks like the big investor has bought many bob tokens. the collected amount is now 24,803 eth. great! now not much is left until the hard cap is reached.
Yes true they collected 24,803 ETH so far, my question is they still run the ICO untill the hard cap reached or not?

Current bonus is nice to make more investor buy this token, hope after entered into market the price not lower then ICO price.
I'm a bit surprised that they have already collected more than 24,000 ETH. If i'm not mistaken, they only collected around 11,000-13,000 ETH a few days ago. With less than 25 hours away, i think they most likely won't reach 30,000 except they extend their ICO.
if seen from the rest of the current time it is likely the team will extend the ico because hardcap achievement is only 10% very unfortunate if it is not reached or there will be more whales again who will buy all tokens, let's see what happens in 6 hours
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Let's watch these last days carefully because many whales usually invest in these days, that's the why the funds raised surged from 13,000ETH to over 24,000ETH. Reaching hardcap is very possible.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Activity: 1876
Merit: 259

yes you are right maybe this is why the team extend ICO to this day and proved only a few days is almost reaching hardcap.
hopefully with few more hours left for ICO bobs repairs can reach hardcap and there is another big shock at the end of this ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
Pages:
Jump to: