Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 43. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Now that Bobsrepair has come to an end, what is the next call of action after exchange as we await the BOB token to be listed in one of the best exchange.
Final audit of the ICO and also statistical numbers about supply that will determine the fate of BOBS price when it hits exchange.
there is no exact date but one of the bounty admins on telegram says the 20th will start distribution if there is no problem with the audit for all participants.
better wait with patience and bobs can soon solve this quickly.

I don't think there is cause for worry, as ICO is ended, the delay I see apart from the audit is due to the large number of participants which is massive, this might actually take some time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
Now that Bobsrepair has come to an end, what is the next call of action after exchange as we await the BOB token to be listed in one of the best exchange.
Final audit of the ICO and also statistical numbers about supply that will determine the fate of BOBS price when it hits exchange.
there is no exact date but one of the bounty admins on telegram says the 20th will start distribution if there is no problem with the audit for all participants.
better wait with patience and bobs can soon solve this quickly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Activity: 406
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Is there any specific date with the audit? I also wonder where exchange BOB token will be listed first.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I bought during presale, unable to see BOB token in my MEW. Do I need to do Add custom token to c it?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Is the Audit already finish? The ico investors will comes first and then the bounty hunters and lastly the airdrop particpants.

So this will probably take time as there's more than 40,000 Community members that needs checking and auditing.

I hope they will announce exchange support soon or at least a teaser announcement if possible to uplift the spirit of the participants and the most important lets all hope it wont be some shitty volume exchange.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
You can calculate by yourself the percentage of the sold tokens by using the amount they raised. Hardcap was set at 30k Ethereum while total raised number of Ethereum was 24803. This is successful crowdfunding by all means and standard even didn't get maximum. But is happens sometimes with highly potential projects.

For me, I would say to even raise up to this amount, that's about over 80 percent of the hardcap raised which is a big achievement for the work they have put in for months now. It is indeed a success.

Congratulation for great fund raised from 11 K ETH to more than 24 ETH in a week, i hope this project will success in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
What is next on the agenda of team among top priorities in short term after successful crowdfunding campaign ? I expect an update with explanation on short to long term plans and some surprising announcement with listing on some medium range exchange at least. If bigger exchange is possible will be amazing thing but shouldn't be low volume one.

For now, BobsRepair team will be meeting with its big partners @Consensus, New York, the biggest crypto convention of the year, for the benefit of the Bob's Repair network. They are also  preparing the distribution of BOB tokens to more than 40,000 participants.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
You can calculate by yourself the percentage of the sold tokens by using the amount they raised. Hardcap was set at 30k Ethereum while total raised number of Ethereum was 24803. This is successful crowdfunding by all means and standard even didn't get maximum. But is happens sometimes with highly potential projects.

For me, I would say to even raise up to this amount, that's about over 80 percent of the hardcap raised which is a big achievement for the work they have put in for months now. It is indeed a success.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Congratulations to Bobs repair. Again, i feel honored to promote this project in a long run. Congratulations.
finally ico from bob's repair project has finished the team work so well that has accumulated as much as 24,803 ETH that result is plenty and enough to run this project later.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
There's is a reason of their extending the ico because of the investor that contacted them for extra days so that this called investor can buy tokens before it ends. That amount is was huge enough to make this bob's repair project runs. Lets just hope that they will make it happen what they have written in their milestones.
certainly all hope the best for this project, and hopefully the team will always provide the best news from this project in the future.
Activity: 378
There's is a reason of their extending the ico because of the investor that contacted them for extra days so that this called investor can buy tokens before it ends. That amount is was huge enough to make this bob's repair project runs. Lets just hope that they will make it happen what they have written in their milestones.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
What is next on the agenda of team among top priorities in short term after successful crowdfunding campaign ? I expect an update with explanation on short to long term plans and some surprising announcement with listing on some medium range exchange at least. If bigger exchange is possible will be amazing thing but shouldn't be low volume one.

One thing i notice, Most ICO nowadays dont work on exchange listing earlier days of their ICO,.. they should have atleast work on listing during the ICO sale since it will surely add more confidence to investors that is looking for quick liquidity of an ICO company.

Lets see if they will make an effort to list on exchange soon or will delay their listing until theyre platform launch.

They raised 24,000+ ETH a few hundreds ETH's will do the trick to list on cryptopia or any high volume exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
What was the criteria that was used in the allocation of the BOBx to the recipient accounts?
I think the criteria is joining Twitter and Facebook. If you participated in the Airdrop that was recently organized by the Bob team and you haven't gotten your BOBx, then you complain in the telegram group.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
I agree to speed up the enter bobs in the market and can be exchanged immediately is the best idea in the near future.
hopefully there are no obstacles in this process.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 294
What was the criteria that was used in the allocation of the BOBx to the recipient accounts?
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
the bounty campaign is now officially over and the ico was an success. that's why i want to say thanks again to bob's repair team and the bounty mamagers. i wish the project much success and will continue to follow it. besides, i'm really looking forward to the bounty payment.  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
really beyond expectations and to date I am confused to see their sales very slowly and suddenly at the end of the sale so many get investors, it's so amazing, good luck
Pages:
Jump to: