Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 40. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
i can see the bob tokens in my bobs account, does it get transfered out automatically or do i have to initaite the transfer?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Tell me when the prize winners will be rewarded with their wallets? I see, that the reward has already been calculated in Spreadsheet. is very interested in this information.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
hello dev when will bounty distribution run?
and where will bobs be traded on the exchange?

Since its Holiday now in the US, Most probably it will start in the next working day's tuesday.

As for exchange, they keep repeating via telegram that exchange listing will be announce after the distributions.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
hello dev when will bounty distribution run?
and where will bobs be traded on the exchange?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
I got an email that I should login and enter my eth address to enable me receive token during distribution. I try to login  bt telling me email not found. And I have been receiving update on this project with that mail
Try to reach out on telegram or support email for assistance. Theyre not always here reading our technical concerns.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
Is the payment for bounty stared today?

Based on the post on telegram bounty payouts should start in the next 12 hours.. that message was posted 6 hours ago.. Cheesy so only a few more hours and all bounty participants will get paid.

And the last to get paid is the airdrop guys and they will finally announce the exchange listings.

i am very excited and i'm really looking forward to it. finally the time has come. this is my first payment for a bounty campaign.  Smiley
I got an email that I should login and enter my eth address to enable me receive token during distribution. I try to login  bt telling me email not found. And I have been receiving update on this project with that mail
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Hopefully they will complete the distribution to everyone and by the end of this month there will be listing announcement. Poeple will have where to be little active having one more market. There surely back-door channel contacts with exchanges are undergoing. Next week can be interesting in this regard.
Merit: 100
Guys it's been very long now since the end of ico. Tokens need to be distributed. Or at least give us an estimated date

You should join their telegram channel most updates are posted there in real-time..

As for the distribution its already started since may 22 and it will take a few more days to complete based on Bob's CEO. So chill and wait since once you got your tokens we all still need to wait for an exchange.

To get the coin BobRepair whether to log-in to the dashboard BobRepair? What about the bounty hunter? I will be visiting the website and telegram BobRepair to see the latest information before it's too late

Based on the post on telegram bounty payouts should start in the next 12 hours.. that message was posted 6 hours ago.. Cheesy so only a few more hours and all bounty participants will get paid.

And the last to get paid is the airdrop guys and they will finally announce the exchange listings.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Guys it's been very long now since the end of ico. Tokens need to be distributed. Or at least give us an estimated date
I'm a presale investor and i have received my BOB token in a timely manner. You should wait because there are 40,000 participants in this ICO.
I think its ongoing and they only send first for the pre sale investors and next to the ico investors and last for the bounty hunters of this bob's repair. It is not needed to give an estimated date because i think they already started and Chrmel612 received his tokens.
Hi, can someone pls tell me where I can double check my payout address, I cant seem to find it? Thanks

Login on your Bob's Repair Account Dashboard And you can confirm your payout address, You can only do it until may 30 or else you will lose your airdrop coins.

If you cannot login, Reset your password but there's an issue now on their password recover and they say it will be fix within 2 days.
Hi, can someone pls tell me where I can double check my payout address, I cant seem to find it? Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
I'm a presale investor and i have received my BOB token in a timely manner. You should wait because there are 40,000 participants in this ICO.

You should join their telegram channel most updates are posted there in real-time..

As for the distribution its already started since may 22 and it will take a few more days to complete based on Bob's CEO. So chill and wait since once you got your tokens we all still need to wait for an exchange.
It looks like Distribution is already started and Some Investors already receive their Bob's Tokens!

As for the bounty i think Signature participants will get paid first since its already finalized. But no worries since no exchange listing until all tokens are on participants wallets.

yes that is true but for participants bounty signature not yet distributed because there is no one participant who received it.
because I see too many participants complain about the stake for bounty.

Outside jamal someone else is also working on bounty spreadsheets directly from bob's repair team so i guess bounty stakes will be finish faster and will be distributed faster.

I think  they are sending the bob's tokens manually and they dont have any masspayment script. that's why the distribution takes time and its slow pace mode.
legendary
Merit: 1005
This project has its own use cases and has other elements to draw its price in the long run. External markets condition shouldn't have influence on the decision when it comes to talk about listing on exchanges. After all it has to face markets ups and downs before raeching at mature price for tokens and without these that isn't possible.
Merit: 259
It looks like Distribution is already started and Some Investors already receive their Bob's Tokens!

As for the bounty i think Signature participants will get paid first since its already finalized. But no worries since no exchange listing until all tokens are on participants wallets.

yes that is true but for participants bounty signature not yet distributed because there is no one participant who received it.
because I see too many participants complain about the stake for bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: