Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 80. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 4
What do you think about the use of automation in STWP? Is it mentioned for bob as well?
I think bob's repair is created as an improvement of the older system.
Bob's repair utilizes blockchain and will be having an escrow service already.
Having an automated process was a very good thing in the STWP, isn't it?
It was applicable in STWP, but not necessary for Bob's repair.
They should still be able to utilize automation, one way or another?
The business logic for bob's repair is different. They created it based on resolving industry problems.
I was thinking about the assistant in job creation. That could utilize automation.
Parts of the process can utilize automation, including that part since jobs that will be created are probably frequent or the same.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What do you think about the use of automation in SWTP? Is it mentioned for bob as well?
Having an automated process was a very good thing in the SWTP, isn't it?
It was applicable in SWTP, but not necessary for Bob's repair.
The business logic for bob's repair is different. They created it based on resolving industry problems.
I was thinking about the assistant in job creation. That could utilize automation.
What do you think about the use of automation in STWP? Is it mentioned for bob as well?
What do you think about the use of automation in SWTP? Is it mentioned for bob as well?
Automation is good thing and it helps with a lot of business processes.
Automated systems are difficult to create, esp. with work related to extremely varied processes. It's easy to use but hard to develop.
One step processes like in accounting or book keeping, as well as online shopping can utilize automation.
The most practical but extremely useful example would be automated email responses.
Just like in STWP, but STWP was more advanced, and takes calls for back ups(and they were really hands on, wow!)
That was a direct process they had, using keyword technology resulting in scalability.
AND resulting in a win-win situation since it's fast, it lowered the prices for customers, increased profitability of the workers.
Activity: 99
Automated systems are difficult to create, esp. with work related to extremely varied processes. It's easy to use but hard to develop.
One step processes like in accounting or book keeping, as well as online shopping can utilize automation.
The most practical but extremely useful example would be automated email responses.
Just like in SWTP, but SWTP was more advanced, and takes calls for back ups(and they were really hands on, wow!)
That was a direct process they had, using keyword technology resulting in scalability.
Just like in STWP, but STWP was more advanced, and takes calls for back ups(and they were really hands on, wow!)
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong

They have marketing manager in Asia. I'm just wondering how long will their services grow after launch since they said they will initially set up in the US before going international. They should hire consultants in establishing the company in other countries.
I think that they will soon expand their borders and new consultants will appear in many countries
As what Bob's repair projected right now, we can see that the developers of bobs repair are seriously in marketing the project all over the world. There is a possibility for Bob's repair to expand in the world soon!
Different repairs are generally happening everyday in different areas of our community, electrical repairs, mechanical repairs, construction repairs and so on, and honestly finding a good contractor to do the job is quite frustrating. I believe in the power of blockchain technology , on how it can a record data and how no other people would be able to alter this input data. A public record of the labor pricing and labor reviews on the blockchain can greatly help lots of people in finding the right contractor that was given a good review based on services provided to their previous clients.
If Bob's Repair would reach to that extent, then the involvement of the government will be inevitable. Soon, even the government would affect Bob's. I think that's a good and a bad thing at the same time because Bob's might be supported by the government but its' capabilities might be restricted.

Well, it depends on what Government they are under with. Some Government's only goal is for the betterment of their respective countries. I believe if on the near future that BOB's Repair might be under on to their Government, It could be beneficial on both sides. Lets just hope for the best.
Only a greedy government would not want blockchain based systems and platforms. If users and contractors are citizens, then this kind of project is beneficial to them.
Hi all! MANAGER HELP ASAP! Bounty manager, check PM please! I need help!

Bob’s repair is an incredible platform allowing for the connection of quality services and reputation on the Blockchain I’m excited to be part of this incredible community

I really appreciate you saying this.

Side announcement. Chad from Bob's Repair is helping Jamal with the bounty campaign. We are 90% caught up to speed on Twitter and about 50% on Facebook. Signature campaigns are caught up. We will make sure to be 100% caught up by this weekend. If anyone has any questions you can directly pm Chad on telegram @crf04

Our main sale is APRIL 4th.
This is the point which everyone should be aware of before investing that platform is planned for fourth quarter which means it can be by the end after making sure of testings and development to meet the standards of meeting global demand. People shouldn't expect their money growing over night in a month or two because serious and real project needs time to evolve and grow over the time.
Well said and in investing expect the attached risk on possible losing your money or to decrease your capital after you invest and the price of token is cheap and somehow you need to wait for the price to develop. Furthermore, once you invested you should accept what will be the result of your investment so you should analyze first the ICo that you are about to invest.
In addition, they need to be aware also about the ICO that they invest,so that they know what to do if the token that they invest is decreasing. They need to accept that in investing two things will happen even you loss or win.

I believe setting a certain percentage for your STOP Loss will do the thing. This will give you a peace of mind on cutting down your losses. They just re-buy on the dip and sell again Bob's token as soon as it goes up.
If you are investing in icos you are expecting that the platform will be a success and that the price would go up in the long run but that's not always the case. Don't invest in icos if you can't handle losses.
Pages:
Jump to: