Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 81. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi all! MANAGER HELP ASAP! Bounty manager, check PM please! I need help!
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Reading back to the creating a job part, the assistant stuck on my head is that paper clip assistant. Will the assistant be like that? or something outsourced like a chat support type?
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
I just know the signature has been updated Roll Eyes Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
One of the most promising projects out there! Very clear whitepaper, simple and objective roadmap ahead. Top that with direct experience of the founders in industry and you get a good recipe for success.

I love the fact that the team behind the project has already has strong experience and succeeded in home repair industry and now want to further improve the product utilizing blockchain. Unlike the other way around, when people who know blockchain try to get into fields that they have any knowledge about and claim they will disrupt it, simply because it is blockchain based. I think this fact makes Bob's Repair stand out very strong among other projects.

Looking forward to ICO very much! So happy that I made it before it started. Bring it on, I'm ready  Grin

Join the campaign bounty for signature. I finally updated my signature after I came back from vacation.
Activity: 38
One of the most promising projects out there! Very clear whitepaper, simple and objective roadmap ahead. Top that with direct experience of the founders in industry and you get a good recipe for success.

I love the fact that the team behind the project has already has strong experience and succeeded in home repair industry and now want to further improve the product utilizing blockchain. Unlike the other way around, when people who know blockchain try to get into fields that they have any knowledge about and claim they will disrupt it, simply because it is blockchain based. I think this fact makes Bob's Repair stand out very strong among other projects.

Looking forward to ICO very much! So happy that I made it before it started. Bring it on, I'm ready  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
great to see, that the signatures are up to date. maybe you should make an announcement on the first page of the bounty thread about it. i think many participants does not see the signature update.

Great suggestion. I will let Jamal know. Let me know if you have any other suggestions we are open to them!

thanks, at the moment i have no other suggestions. if i have another, i let you know.  Smiley
Activity: 196
What do you think about the part where users create the job or milestones?
It would be difficult for a user if he/she doesn't have a concrete idea of what needs to be done?
Users should be able to like take a picture of the problem like literally like wire problems or wall problems.
There will be an assistant to help with creating the job/job description, but I doubt it would cover everything since there will always be something new.
Yes, the assistant would be able to help when creating known jobs or jobs that is in the system but what if it's not on the system?
Systems like that should always be updated, or if possible managed by A.I., like if there is a new kind of skill needed for a work or like a special type of new job, it gets updated.
Another thing is what if a user is ignorant or not knowledgeable on common repair terms, taking a picture would greatly help.
If not AI, they can like create a general community where people can post their problems or those pictures and also give assistance when creating a job.
Anyway, they will get contractors proposals and have the opportunity to have an agreement, or have their minds meet. They can explain everything they want there.
Won't the contractors have an ability to take advantage of the situation since the user is not knowledgeable?
That's possible. He won't be able to give a bad review since he doesn't know what has been done might not really be that good.
They can do a random quality check? Like a team to check on one contractors work every so often and see that it has been done well, just to ensure an always good job. That would be good for the brand as well.

I think a dedicated team assigned to this area and a reputation system in place can checkmate this problem and fix it.
Activity: 420
I have read the past discussion on the thread how can the customers be protected if the other party such as the repair team failed to finish of fulfill some of the home repairs? like they have not fully attach some parts of the repair something like that..

I think the answer to this question will be on the 12th page of the whitepaper whereas a escrow service is discuss there it is truly a fantastic solution for the service offered by bob repair.

I have read the whitepaper that "Bob’s Repair will also provide a smart-contract escrow service to ensure that all parties are protected in a home repair transaction." What I want to know if there is any escrow for the raised funds by this ico, I just do not want to my investment disappear after the ico is over.
Aha. You are investing and wherin you wanted to play safe or invest safe. I think there is no escrow for that and if you want the bobs repair project you can invest and you should take the risk, every investment has a couple of risk and its with you how will you lessen it.

I know there are some ICO projects that have a third party escrow. I know that is not 100% safe. But it is better than nothing. I also think that will attract more investors to join in. All investors want to play safe.

That's the more reason why Bobsrepair should offer a verifiable third party escrow service. A while ago they contracted about 2 bodies to audit it's smart contract
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
I have read the past discussion on the thread how can the customers be protected if the other party such as the repair team failed to finish of fulfill some of the home repairs? like they have not fully attach some parts of the repair something like that..

I think the answer to this question will be on the 12th page of the whitepaper whereas a escrow service is discuss there it is truly a fantastic solution for the service offered by bob repair.

I have read the whitepaper that "Bob’s Repair will also provide a smart-contract escrow service to ensure that all parties are protected in a home repair transaction." What I want to know if there is any escrow for the raised funds by this ico, I just do not want to my investment disappear after the ico is over.
Aha. You are investing and wherin you wanted to play safe or invest safe. I think there is no escrow for that and if you want the bobs repair project you can invest and you should take the risk, every investment has a couple of risk and its with you how will you lessen it.

I know there are some ICO projects that have a third party escrow. I know that is not 100% safe. But it is better than nothing. I also think that will attract more investors to join in. All investors want to play safe.
It would be difficult for a user if he/she doesn't have a concrete idea of what needs to be done?
Users should be able to like take a picture of the problem like literally like wire problems or wall problems.
There will be an assistant to help with creating the job/job description, but I doubt it would cover everything since there will always be something new.
Yes, the assistant would be able to help when creating known jobs or jobs that is in the system but what if it's not on the system?
Systems like that should always be updated, or if possible managed by A.I., like if there is a new kind of skill needed for a work or like a special type of new job, it gets updated.
Another thing is what if a user is ignorant or not knowledgeable on common repair terms, taking a picture would greatly help.
If not AI, they can like create a general community where people can post their problems or those pictures and also give assistance when creating a job.
Anyway, they will get contractors proposals and have the opportunity to have an agreement, or have their minds meet. They can explain everything they want there.
Won't the contractors have an ability to take advantage of the situation since the user is not knowledgeable?
That's possible. He won't be able to give a bad review since he doesn't know what has been done might not really be that good.
They can do a random quality check? Like a team to check on one contractors work every so often and see that it has been done well, just to ensure an always good job. That would be good for the brand as well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: