Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete] - page 86. (Read 68374 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Different repairs are generally happening everyday in different areas of our community, electrical repairs, mechanical repairs, construction repairs and so on, and honestly finding a good contractor to do the job is quite frustrating. I believe in the power of blockchain technology , on how it can a record data and how no other people would be able to alter this input data. A public record of the labor pricing and labor reviews on the blockchain can greatly help lots of people in finding the right contractor that was given a good review based on services provided to their previous clients.
Activity: 36
Merit: 15
Bob's Repair AIRDROP!

referral.bobsrepair.com

They are giving away 8,000,000 BOB TOKENS! If you sign up you get 20 bob tokens and can earn up to 25,000 Tokens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
At first glance, Bob's Repair sounds like an automotive repair shop. You'd better admit, you did too. The second thought that comes to my mind is that it's another one of those joke/novelty coins. Most people get turned away already at this point.

But me, I read on and learn it is indeed a great crypto project. Sure wish though it has a better name.
This is the reason why I did not join first the Bob's repair bounty as well as participating in their token sale. I thought that it was all about only in repairing such as automotive. And I thought that the project seems to small. But all of my expectations in this project gone when I read their whitepaper. I've noticed how good and big their project is. So, I've decided to join at the token sale as well as bounty campaign.
Although each of us think that on this project,or giving a conclusion on their name "bob's repair" without reading the white paper, and the result is not that, and after we read the white paper we thought something wrong about what we think before.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A good project with an interesting concept that people around the world need! You deserve the highest score Wink Cheesy
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
I believe this project will be the star of this summer. Token sale will finish in May 4. The timing is important. Most investors stop trading and put their money in long term projects before summer. We can collect their money for our project's funding.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
I have read the past discussion on the thread how can the customers be protected if the other party such as the repair team failed to finish of fulfill some of the home repairs? like they have not fully attach some parts of the repair something like that..

I think the answer to this question will be on the 12th page of the whitepaper whereas a escrow service is discuss there it is truly a fantastic solution for the service offered by bob repair.

I have read the whitepaper that "Bob’s Repair will also provide a smart-contract escrow service to ensure that all parties are protected in a home repair transaction." What I want to know if there is any escrow for the raised funds by this ico, I just do not want to my investment disappear after the ico is over.
Aha. You are investing and wherin you wanted to play safe or invest safe. I think there is no escrow for that and if you want the bobs repair project you can invest and you should take the risk, every investment has a couple of risk and its with you how will you lessen it.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
I have read the past discussion on the thread how can the customers be protected if the other party such as the repair team failed to finish of fulfill some of the home repairs? like they have not fully attach some parts of the repair something like that..

I think the answer to this question will be on the 12th page of the whitepaper whereas a escrow service is discuss there it is truly a fantastic solution for the service offered by bob repair.

I have read the whitepaper that "Bob’s Repair will also provide a smart-contract escrow service to ensure that all parties are protected in a home repair transaction." What I want to know if there is any escrow for the raised funds by this ico, I just do not want to my investment disappear after the ico is over.
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN

Activity: 200
Macho Gwapito ako!
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong

They have marketing manager in Asia. I'm just wondering how long will their services grow after launch since they said they will initially set up in the US before going international. They should hire consultants in establishing the company in other countries.
I think that they will soon expand their borders and new consultants will appear in many countries

They definitely must have an office complete with staff wherever they set up, just like uber, and they should have legal consultants as well.

Countries have different laws. What applies to one country may not apply to the other. This applies to setting up companies and businesses as well.
That may be the case but the possibility of overcoming those odds can improve Bob's capability to flourish. 

Well the growth of Bob's Repair basically will depend on how the market (both consumers and Contractors) adapt on the system or app. Lets just hope the spread of Bob's repair will be a blast. I believe they planned it out on expanding their system on all reqions. Its all up to their marketing head

They don't need to overcome laws. They have to follow it. They would need to study about it, or hire experts on it.

They have a specific plan for expansion, a growth strategy that they have used before and it was successful.

In regards to the expansion they have some data and forecast from Bureau of Labor Statistics that employment in the skilled trade market will grow 10 percent from 2014 data to 2024 faster than the average for all occupations which I believe will also take effect because service type of jobs are getting more in-demand this past years.
Activity: 68
The technology behind bob repair will save a lot for this low cost business model promotes lower price for customers and higher profitability for contractors, In the automated process a single full-time employee could manage more that 200 contractors at a time and the company could rely on a lower-cost location-independent workforce.

This is a commendable choice for bob repair cause this is much productive that the last model with such the budget is used through local online advertising platforms which contractors paid higher fees just to received as many potential customers, cause in the new automated process instead of allocating the cost to advertising they can use it for the modernization and upgrades of their equipment so they can offer a better and satisfactory service.

New Systems like this is being used by some of the big firms and the result is outstanding it delivers them high sales and more customers in line with the after sales feature in the application which the customers can leave a feedback on what happened on the on-site repairs other potential customers will know what kind of service bob contractors had on its past services which may give them a boost to try and have their home repairs immediately.
Activity: 75
btc
The technology behind bob repair will save a lot for this low cost business model promotes lower price for customers and higher profitability for contractors, In the automated process a single full-time employee could manage more that 200 contractors at a time and the company could rely on a lower-cost location-independent workforce.

This is a commendable choice for bob repair cause this is much productive that the last model with such the budget is used through local online advertising platforms which contractors paid higher fees just to received as many potential customers, cause in the new automated process instead of allocating the cost to advertising they can use it for the modernization and upgrades of their equipment so they can offer a better and satisfactory service.
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi! April 4 is the exact date of the start of ICO public sales tokens? Is this final date?
Activity: 33
Nice and super project,  goodluck to the developers
Activity: 210
Merit: 4
I really like the application on which bob repair promotes price transparency. Where in each reviews the price of the things that had to be repair or replace together with the labor cost needs to be breakdown and be reported, this can boost the confidence of the next costumer to deliberately know the material details of the service that he wants to avail with the help of the applications fraud can be eliminated because of its transparency.

This is the modern way of having the trust of the customers to the service offered because the feedbacks is endorsed by the last customer, and the type of service where did the repair had been done can be search through the application which assist the future customers to know the details they must before they avail the certain service they want what a convenient way of providing the service that the customers might need that saves their worries from under and over reliance to the job because it can be reduce to the level of certainty along with the confidence that the job can be well done by skilled workers.

Another thing about the app is that it gives you options. When you create a job, you get to see a list of contractors you can choose from.
Activity: 224
As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong

They have marketing manager in Asia. I'm just wondering how long will their services grow after launch since they said they will initially set up in the US before going international. They should hire consultants in establishing the company in other countries.
I think that they will soon expand their borders and new consultants will appear in many countries

They definitely must have an office complete with staff wherever they set up, just like uber, and they should have legal consultants as well.

Countries have different laws. What applies to one country may not apply to the other. This applies to setting up companies and businesses as well.
That may be the case but the possibility of overcoming those odds can improve Bob's capability to flourish. 

Well the growth of Bob's Repair basically will depend on how the market (both consumers and Contractors) adapt on the system or app. Lets just hope the spread of Bob's repair will be a blast. I believe they planned it out on expanding their system on all reqions. Its all up to their marketing head

They don't need to overcome laws. They have to follow it. They would need to study about it, or hire experts on it.

They have a specific plan for expansion, a growth strategy that they have used before and it was successful.
Activity: 210
Merit: 4

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

Activity: 126

Pages:
Jump to: