Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 177. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I read in the white paper  about standardization and more importantly about certification of layer for unique assets. Can u give me more details on that?

As for standardization and certification of layer for unique assets, I am not sure if these are from the Bonafi white paper.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
I read in the white paper  about standardization and more importantly about certification of layer for unique assets. Can u give me more details on that?
Activity: 350
Great idea to create protection against counterfeit! How do you think, how much can you reduce the amount of counterfeit products in the market?
I think 20-30% of counterfeit goods can be removed from the market in the first year
A lot, I think 10% is the maximum, because the market is not only the Internet, but also the physical sale of goods, which is imported into countries without the influence of trading platforms!

Don't forget about the presence of goods already imported, which for several years will be sold. Crypto-tag can be introduced only in future revisions of products.
Activity: 313
Great idea to create protection against counterfeit! How do you think, how much can you reduce the amount of counterfeit products in the market?
I think 20-30% of counterfeit goods can be removed from the market in the first year
A lot, I think 10% is the maximum, because the market is not only the Internet, but also the physical sale of goods, which is imported into countries without the influence of trading platforms!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Activity: 356
Activity: 289
Good day guys.
Looking forward for more updates!
Aware website, engaging job.
In 2 weeks there will be news! Have you seen a new article about the browser extension?
Activity: 7
Good day guys.
Looking forward for more updates!
Aware website, engaging job.
Slightly don't understand what it might be for an ordinary person? If I buy a product from an authorized seller - when can I use it? Or is it only for those who order goods via the Internet?
Activity: 254
Will your coin be used elsewhere, other than the application?
Activity: 364
I think in a couple of years your coins will cost several times more ... I understand that this is a utility token, but I'm going to buy tokens simply out of interest.

Yes, I'm also going to buy some. Since I do not buy so many goods, I will hope for a rise in the value of the coin Smiley
Activity: 350
I think in a couple of years your coins will cost several times more ... I understand that this is a utility token, but I'm going to buy tokens simply out of interest.
Activity: 406
Tell me, how much money do you want to raise for a full-fledged system?
Will there be someone else who has such a technology for creating crypto tags?

Bonafi's ICO details are currently being reviewed by the authorities. We will announce the financial details in 2 weeks. Stay tuned!!
Are you from America? It seems to me only in America this procedure takes so much time because of certain rules established by law.

Yes, it's true, they are from US, and at the moment the project is under consideration by the US Security Exchange Commission

Bonafi's ICO details are currently being reviewed by the authorities. We will announce the financial details in 2 weeks. Stay tuned!!
Are you from America? It seems to me only in America this procedure takes so much time because of certain rules established by law.
Activity: 55

Activity: 377
Activity: 364

Great idea, it's interesting to look at its implementation. I don't fully understand how this will work. Do you have a demonstration?

The extension will be launched in test mode in September. Anyone can install and test this
Activity: 322

Great idea, it's interesting to look at its implementation. I don't fully understand how this will work. Do you have a demonstration?
Activity: 392
I think this is most relevant when you receive goods from abroad, or where else? After all, when you buy goods in an official store - you do not need to check it for authenticity, right?

Yes, it's quite logical, therefore they came up with a new opportunity to check the goods through the extension for the browser, and check the entries in the blockchain

It's interesting. Where can I read about this?

Here's new article about that: https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-anti-counterfeit-solution-for-online-shopping/
Activity: 308
I think this is most relevant when you receive goods from abroad, or where else? After all, when you buy goods in an official store - you do not need to check it for authenticity, right?

Yes, it's quite logical, therefore they came up with a new opportunity to check the goods through the extension for the browser, and check the entries in the blockchain

It's interesting. Where can I read about this?
Jump to: