Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 173. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Is this something like QR-code? But using NFC technology right?
Activity: 350
I'm check in white paper on your project, It's really good. Really well results, interesting idea, sober website!
It's right. I hope the minimum amount for investment will not be very large.
If only on pre-sale! In the main sale usually enough $100 or 0.1ETH for example! You don't have to worry.
Activity: 364
I'm check in white paper on your project, It's really good. Really well results, interesting idea, sober website!
It's right. I hope the minimum amount for investment will not be very large.
I think this should be of interest to a large number of manufacturers, because counterfeit goods, not only that of poor quality, also take away the net profit from the real manufacturer.

Correct. Ultimately, the business bottom line will be improved as the counterfeited goods are removed from the marketplace, and there would be more satisfied customers.

Do you plan to struggle with copies of products, or only with those who sell non-original products at the price of the original?

Bonafi plans to authenticate the original and authentic  products  and show their supply chain information.

Exellent solution to a huge problem. Here's how to use the blockchain! You are cool. Good luck!
Activity: 55
I think this should be of interest to a large number of manufacturers, because counterfeit goods, not only that of poor quality, also take away the net profit from the real manufacturer.

Correct. Ultimately, the business bottom line will be improved as the counterfeited goods are removed from the marketplace, and there would be more satisfied customers.

Do you plan to struggle with copies of products, or only with those who sell non-original products at the price of the original?

Bonafi plans to authenticate the original and authentic  products  and show their supply chain information.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1

Activity: 17
Activity: 55

Activity: 14
I expect your plan runs successfully!
Absorbing approach, logical activity.  Good luck team.
I undoubtedly need to deal with counterfeit products, since it often doesn't work properly, and can also carry a danger to life and health.

If it is a question of medicinal preparations and cosmetic means, and as about a children's food for example. The counterfeiting of these products must be prevented
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
I undoubtedly need to deal with counterfeit products, since it often doesn't work properly, and can also carry a danger to life and health.
Activity: 378
Which manufacturers have already positively registered? Or you have not yet published your proposals?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Bonafi's use of block chaining technology to change this traceability problem is very promising. The development of this project is worth the close attention of investors.
What do you think, what is the probability of a stable growth of a coin? I'm considering a project for investing in order to make a profit.

There are thousands of projects by now and if you are just getting started with investing you should do a lot more research on the bigger projects first.
Activity: 12
Good night fellows. It is really nice project. Seamless approach, а very promising business.
Activity: 324
Hello Dev,
What will happen if your project dont reached the softcap? and what will happen with unsold token? will you burn the unsold token?
I think that in fact the project does not have a soft cap, because the product and application are almost ready.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Hello Dev,
What will happen if your project dont reached the softcap? and what will happen with unsold token? will you burn the unsold token?
Activity: 308
Prompt, whether it will be necessary to use third party wallet for storage of tokens? When is ICO?
I'm not sure about the wallet, but according to unofficial data, ICO starts in the fall

The developers don't open the ICO data until the security commission gives a positive conclusion. Therefore, all data placed on third-party sources are not reliable.
Activity: 254
Prompt, whether it will be necessary to use third party wallet for storage of tokens? When is ICO?
I'm not sure about the wallet, but according to unofficial data, ICO starts in the fall
Activity: 308
Activity: 326

This is true, first comes the collection of money, then goes the development of the product, and promotion at the same time, and then the release of the product.
Here we have an advantage because the project, as we see, was already invested, and the application is almost ready, like the Crypto-tag. However, there are still no means for mass advertising. Therefore, ICO is conducted specifically for further development and advertising

I think with the finished product ICO should be very successful.
Jump to: