Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 178. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I think this is most relevant when you receive goods from abroad, or where else? After all, when you buy goods in an official store - you do not need to check it for authenticity, right?

Yes, it's quite logical, therefore they came up with a new opportunity to check the goods through the extension for the browser, and check the entries in the blockchain
I think this is most relevant when you receive goods from abroad, or where else? After all, when you buy goods in an official store - you do not need to check it for authenticity, right?
Activity: 324
Are you planning to launch a bonus campaign? Is there an Airdrop?

With the U.S. SEC rules, we are only allowed AirDrops or Bounty without any work required. We would have to literally drop it from the air with no instructions. Any ideas???

Well, I've seen bonus programs in which you have to write an article, make a video or something like that. But I'm not sure about the airdrop. Usually these are just free tokens for joining a group in the Telegram or something
Activity: 55

With the U.S. SEC rules, we are only allowed AirDrops or Bounty without any work required. We would have to literally drop it from the air with no instructions. Any ideas???
Activity: 250
Are you planning an early launch of your application's alpha testing?
Without crypto tags, nothing will be tested. Interface only?
Activity: 364
Are you planning an early launch of your application's alpha testing?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Why did no one think about this before? It's just a great idea! I'd like to try it!
No, there were similar ideas, but it didn't work so well.
Why did no one think about this before? It's just a great idea! I'd like to try it!
Activity: 406
What kind of products do you plan to start with? It seems to me it will be quite easy to start with clothes, but with electronics there can be certain difficulties.
Why do you think so? I think you named the two most popular for fake areas. And there is a lot of counterfeit around clothes and electronics.
Because electronics, whether it's a smartphone, a tablet, or anything else - this is a complex device in which to build something after the production is quite difficult.
I think it's easiest to start doing this with a new model or revision. Prepare in advance. For industrial giants, whose products are forged it will not be so difficult.
What kind of products do you plan to start with? It seems to me it will be quite easy to start with clothes, but with electronics there can be certain difficulties.
Why do you think so? I think you named the two most popular for fake areas. And there is a lot of counterfeit around clothes and electronics.
Because electronics, whether it's a smartphone, a tablet, or anything else - this is a complex device in which to build something after the production is quite difficult.
Activity: 308
Activity: 308
Good demonstration. I like it when the project already has the opportunity to show the result of the work, so as not to invest simply in promises.

It's right. It's much more interesting and quieter to invest money in something that already has any results.
Merit: 1
Do we need to pass the KYC to participate in the investment?

Yes. KYC and AML will be required. There will be other constraints per the specifications of the U.S. SEC rules.

Well, it only concerns the US? It's enough to pass the KYC from Europe, right?
Activity: 55

Yes. KYC and AML will be required. There will be other constraints per the specifications of the U.S. SEC rules.
Good demonstration. I like it when the project already has the opportunity to show the result of the work, so as not to invest simply in promises.
Activity: 250
Activity: 326

I'm curious to know what benefit the Bonafi brands will give, giving them the opportunity to fight counterfeit products

Sale of coins, sale of tags. More demand - more offer - higher price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I wonder how quickly manufacturers will be able to release the first batch of products with a built-in tag?
I think fast. Especially if the manufacturer is popular. It will not be very difficult to implement it.

If the tag is placed inside the phone - you need to determine the place that doesn't damage the reception of the cellular signal, bluetooth and wifi, and will not interfere with technology such as wireless charging. It will also take time.
Well, in the case of clothes - it's enough just to sew inside the logo for example - it's not so difficult. Moreover, as I understand, the tag can be flexible?
I'm curious to know what benefit the Bonafi brands will give, giving them the opportunity to fight counterfeit products
Jump to: