Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 175. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
it's good that I learned about the project in advance. I hope you will have a good bonus program for early investors?

I also hope for a generous bonus program. They already have a finished product, and an application. and also preparing an extension for browsers. I think with good demand, it is very profitable to invest
Activity: 350
it's good that I learned about the project in advance. I hope you will have a good bonus program for early investors?
Activity: 364
You have chosen the right direction for development.
This is very impressive. As I understand it, the ICO doesn't start soon, right?
Right. I think it will be in the fall. However, new information will be available in a couple of weeks. Maybe they will announce the timing of the ICO?
They said that there will be more detailed information about the tokens. Perhaps, about the price of tokens, their number and so on?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Right. I think it will be in the fall. However, new information will be available in a couple of weeks. Maybe they will announce the timing of the ICO?
Activity: 94
CyClean vehicles replace previous vehicles with exhaust fumes problem and CyClean energy units replace previous energy production measure with environmental side effects. Therefore using CyClean products itself deserves rewards of CyClean emission coins for contributing to the holistic ecosystem. CyClean makes the clean and virtuous cycle a reality.
Activity: 324
I think this needs government support. Do you think you can do this?

No, absolutely disagree with you. As soon as the project falls into the power of the government - this is just another way to earn money for them. Or they will close the project.
Activity: 313
I think this needs government support. Do you think you can do this?
There are many products that need such a tag. Medical preparations for example! The health of people depends on this, therefore it is very actual.
This is true, the main thing is that manufacturers of medical devices wanted to cooperate. As we all know this sphere is extremely corrupted
There are many products that need such a tag. Medical preparations for example! The health of people depends on this, therefore it is very actual.
Activity: 265

On some resources there is information about a soft and hard cap, as well as the dates of the beginning and the end of ICO ... I will not write it here, but how do they know? Is this false information?

This is preliminary information, it is inaccurate. Trust only official sources

The project is under consideration of the security commission. Connect to the telegram channel for the latest news:
https://t.me/bonafi
Activity: 308

On some resources there is information about a soft and hard cap, as well as the dates of the beginning and the end of ICO ... I will not write it here, but how do they know? Is this false information?

This is preliminary information, it is inaccurate. Trust only official sources

The development team has good experience, the idea is very promising and relevant. Do you have information about the bonus program?

This information will be available in a couple of weeks. As far as I know, ICO begins only in the fall. There is still plenty of time to prepare.
The development team has good experience, the idea is very promising and relevant. Do you have information about the bonus program?
Activity: 378
When will the evaluation of the project be updated on ICOBench?

Bonafi had to remove the financial data due to the U.S. SEC rules. As soon as we have an approval, we will update the information.

Excellent, then the project will not have problems in the future. You follow the law and the established rules. I love such projects.
Activity: 55

Bonafi had to remove the financial data due to the U.S. SEC rules. As soon as we have an approval, we will update the information.
Activity: 406
Activity: 392
If ask for the service will be great - the benefit of buying a coin can be quite good. Need information on the value of the token and the minimum amount for investment.
While the project is under consideration of the commission, such information is unknown. Wait for news in a couple of weeks
If ask for the service will be great - the benefit of buying a coin can be quite good. Need information on the value of the token and the minimum amount for investment.
Jump to: