Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 23. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
CHASH was released less than 24 hours before the Thanksgiving holiday today.  Many people are with their families.  We all look forward to the Boom update tomorrow, and announcements from the team when they get back in office.
What will be the update?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I had no holiday..i am from Europe. We dont eat turkey Smiley But i will celebrate today with your WHITEPAPER Smiley)

Wink
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I had no holiday..i am from Europe. We dont eat turkey Smiley But i will celebrate today with your WHITEPAPER Smiley)
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
I hope everyone had a great holiday yesterday, You can expect the Boom white paper by the end of today. Thanks for your support.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
CHASH was released less than 24 hours before the Thanksgiving holiday today.  Many people are with their families.  We all look forward to the Boom update tomorrow, and announcements from the team when they get back in office.
Activity: 322
Who got some free Chash for holding Boom?
No answer here to that theme... Huh
noone got any CHASH yet, btw i thought you sold out and moved, why did you came back, need to FUD more?

No FUD from my side. The only reason for a new whitepaper is that a lot of people aren't happy with the cleverhash whitepaper that didn't belelong to boom.
I criticised that too. If you call that FUD then you have to learn a lot...  Smiley

I hope that devs will focus not only on chash...

We will see today in the new whitepaper..

Their focus is definitely on BOOM everything related to the software is for Boom. Chash is a one time offer for Cleverhash supporters. Chash will eventually be all destroyed once used for purchasing. And we all know there are only ~110k Chash out there. Only ~14 Aurora if market rate doesn't go beyond 1$/chash.

And welcome back, if you ever sold out before and bought back recently
noone got any CHASH yet, btw i thought you sold out and moved, why did you came back, need to FUD more?

No FUD from my side. The only reason for a new whitepaper is that a lot of people aren't happy with the cleverhash whitepaper that didn't belelong to boom.
I criticised that too. If you call that FUD then you have to learn a lot...  Smiley

I hope that devs will focus not only on chash...

We will see today in the new whitepaper..
Activity: 378
The WHITEPAPER is coming!

Get Ready for a BOOM!

The partnerships and features secured for Boomcoin, plus benefits for products and services will put Boom into the forefront of Crypto! Get ready folks Smiley

When is the Whitepaper coming?

This Friday.

one day left....
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
We are waiting for that big great BOOMs news Smiley
Guys don't forget that possibly only 2 Aurora preorders will take us to 10k!!

and that Boomcoin can be used in addition for miner sales and a variety of real-world purchases in the near future!

And the CaseBox software integration!!
Activity: 553
Merit: 500

and that Boomcoin can be used in addition for miner sales and a variety of real-world purchases in the near future!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Good afternoon Boomers! Are you ready for the most explosive whitepaper known to mankind! Get ready, what we have planned for Boom will Bring a smile to all supporters, Boomcoin will become one of the most Booming cryptos around!

We will continue to work diligently to surpass all expectations. Thanks for your support! Casebox is coming

Activity: 868
When does the 30 day re-enabled mining conclude?  I'm ready to begin staking again Smiley

3-4 days I think
legendary
Activity: 1206
When does the 30 day re-enabled mining conclude?  I'm ready to begin staking again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Gonna tell you what will happen when whitepaper come out. The price will not rise because everyone expect it and after few days of stagnation most of miners will sell of their coins to cover electricity bills.
Further I will not write what will happen to the price because you know very well
When will Boomcoin-holders get their share of the 5.000 c-hash-tokens?

From Blake -- after the market goes live, in stages as to not cause a drop in markets
Do you have any info when market will be up and runing

I asked him also but he has not replied. I'm guessing before Dec. 1st?
Pages:
Jump to: