Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 22. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
My wallet stopped sync. Anyone has the same problem

same, not sure why

do you also have the old wallet and have not deleted it? my other wallet is syncing fine...but unfortunately all my coins are on the one stucked syncing...I suppose its because the two blk local files, one for the old wallet one for the new wallet Sad dev can you help us fix this??

I transferred my coins to the wallet on my Mac computer and I'm not sure how to delete the blk files on Mac so I didn't Sad
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
My wallet stopped sync. Anyone has the same problem
POS restarted!!!
total coins:

Boom v3 is staking super fast.... already 41 POS blocks generated in 7 minutes!
can i send my coins from bitrex to my wallet now? I have v3 wallet

yes you can!! Actually you could have done so after the new market opened like 3 weeks ago Tongue
Do i need a conf. file? Or just download the wallet and let it run?

Just download and run, nothing needed
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
POS restarted!!!
total coins:

yes you can!! Actually you could have done so after the new market opened like 3 weeks ago Tongue
Do i need a conf. file? Or just download the wallet and let it run?
POS restarted!!!
total coins:

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
POS restarted!!!
total coins:

POS restarted!!!
total coins:

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
POS has started.

Just got my first mined transaction Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Only about roughly 500 blocks left guys, get them while POW lasts Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
What's going on with price? Such big volume - is it fake?
Someone try to manipulate the price in the last day of POW mining.

With the whitepaper delivered on time, I can't see why someone is dumping. I think we'll recover quickly.

Good job devs, keep up the good work Wink We're all supporting you.
Activity: 36
I had some correspondence yesterday with Johnathan regarding moving my coins to the new wallet.

He answered all of my questions and helped me sort some issues, even said he will be available over the weekend on email if I have any more problems.

I think these guys are gonna set new standards in crypto, so im not worried by the price at all.......its just a matter of time before the BOOM!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Someone try to manipulate the price in the last day of POW mining.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 46
Yeah. This is really amazing. Very good job DEV!
Hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend and had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We worked on this holiday season to deliver on our promises. In the white paper you will see the great direction Boom is heading! We are currently working on the thread re-design and should have it completed soon!  Thanks for your loyal support. Big developments underway!

Boomcoin whitepaper released: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz5jVqQaTSBcV2lxUEVCaHVlTkU/view?usp=sharing

So much work being done!! 11:50pm Black Friday still working hard in the offices. Big big thanks to you guys!!

I mean, how many big secrets do you still have remain to be revealed!! How many partnerships do you guys still have!! This is indeed amazing! Smiley
Activity: 250
Hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend and had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We worked on this holiday season to deliver on our promises. In the white paper you will see the great direction Boom is heading! We are currently working on the thread re-design and should have it completed soon!  Thanks for your loyal support. Big developments underway!

Boomcoin whitepaper released: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz5jVqQaTSBcV2lxUEVCaHVlTkU/view?usp=sharing

legendary
Activity: 1036
What happens with the boom coins we have at bittrex, is there the need to swap, or bittrex will auto swap?.
Ty in advice, i havent read all the pages, been down for a while

No need to swap, coins on Bittrex are v3

ok thanks dude
What happens with the boom coins we have at bittrex, is there the need to swap, or bittrex will auto swap?.

No need to swap, coins on Bittrex are v3
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 378
CHASH was released less than 24 hours before the Thanksgiving holiday today.  Many people are with their families.  We all look forward to the Boom update tomorrow, and announcements from the team when they get back in office.
What will be the update?
we will find out latter today Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: