Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 14. (Read 127175 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
supply very little, I want some.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
Is the new stake rewards kicking in monday?

Edit:  We are on block 7662 / 9999 till new rewards.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
bot is dead.

time to move along.

you will see no more dev or "bob" updates here.

sell me your coins.  ill stake with the smart ones.

Bot is dead. But the smart ones are staking their coins? Your argument seems totally contradictory. Cheesy

BOOT IS NOT DEAT !!  Do not look at this idiots .....That I newbie Account ?? This is my second Account !!

BOOT lives Smiley

BOOT lives ? Or thought BOT ? So yeah, then just wait and see  Cool Cool

Oooooh I've got a raging clue, but you sure don't.

Ooo !!! So then disappear, and do not cry !!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Just buy !! Good advice !!! Believe me !!

I'm having my .68 BTC worth of fun just playing with botzilla. I may transform from a mine and dump person to a trader after all. We will see. Hope beginner's luck rings true in this case.

You know what they say....hope in one hand, shit in the other...   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

I'm having my .68 BTC worth of fun just playing with botzilla. I may transform from a mine and dump person to a trader after all. We will see. Hope beginner's luck rings true in this case.
bot is dead.

time to move along.

Bot is dead. But the smart ones are staking their coins? Your argument seems totally contradictory. Cheesy

BOOT IS NOT DEAT !!  Do not look at this idiots .....That I newbie Account ?? This is my second Account !!

BOOT lives Smiley

BOOT lives ? Or thought BOT ? So yeah, then just wait and see  Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
bot is dead.

time to move along.

BOOT lives Smiley
And for all of you who cry as a baby !! !! GET OUT
Yes Bot that uses a web browser who might steal all your Bitcoins  Wink

And then fuck your girlfriend.

And you fuck your boyfriend !! Understand you idiot ?  I'm not a Newbie !! so relax
legendary
I found that if I just manually cancel the order, the bot comes in and makes a new order. My guess is that ping pong is not meant to be a set and forget feature. It's just meant to save a few mouse clicks and key stroke.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
bot is dead.

time to move along.

Bones is not an idiot. He's summarizing Eat Babies, who is being ironic. It's crypto. Nothing is as it seems until you look as deep as you can.

legendary
When using ping pong, I notice that if you set up your ping pong to be below the top bid or above the top ask, the bot doesn't seem to move your bid up or your ask down as the market changes. It works great when you set it to be the top bid or the lowest ask. However, I found that strategy doesn't work out too well since some smart traders will simply make a bid so my bot crashes into their buy/sell wall.
bot is dead.

time to move along.

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Bot didn't work through wine on linux. Too bad.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Activity: 39
I've got such a raging clue right now.  Do you?

I got a hankerin' fo' some shrimp.
legendary
bot is dead.

time to move along.

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

Stop with that bullshit. There is nothing honest about this project and its associates. If devs decided to be public figures instead of anon names it might be taken serious but as it is now? with boob and cheerleading shrimp squad, nah. whoever buys yr bullshit post is either a shrimp or a fool

And fuck you too with that bullshit. You know that lowlife harassing thugs like yourself would make the life of a real name dev misery. I've seen it with every real name dev.

You are part of the scam. You run the good devs off. You are the worst kind of scum.

Don't be mad shrimp
Just becaz y didnt scam any fool from money doesnt meen u hav to be mad at me
be mad at yrself for being dishonest

If devs were serious they would act serious. Don't act like anything else, you look even more pathethic than you actually are.

I had no part of this coin's development. Check my back posts. I announced my buys and sells as I was doing them. I made plenty of money here. You are a first rate scamming useful idiot. I'm using you right now, telling you I'm doing it, and you are too fucking stupid to realize what is going on.

Activity: 9
bot is dead.

time to move along.

sell me your coins.  ill stake with the smart ones.
Pages:
Jump to: