Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 17. (Read 127177 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
Devs please answer our concerns regarding Bittrex and also are going to abandon the Coin? Are you the ones manipulating the market to buy them cheap?
Why there is no website if you are serious abt the project? We need slack or IRC channel - please act on these basics things at least or you are making this coin look like a complete SCAM and trying to make a run at the right moment.
Also who is that BOB or whatever people are talking abt? is he associated with your Team?

I need answers from Devs only. Thank you!
he is not obligated to answer any of them questions this is crypto not court of law: I WANT A LAWYER
If Devs answer all these questions, it is for the Community and the the better of the project not only for me.
Dont give them easy way to make excuses. They maybe making a run - 120 BTC is totally enough to abandon this coin
without any regret.

Yes the devs have totally abandoned this coin! Oh wait a minute, they just posted a video tutorial less than an hour ago ...

Stupid sheep.
hahaha! devs like retards like you backing them up! while they suck away your btc. If this is legit, we should see some posts from them clearing these concerns.
But if they keep quiet then you know what it is ...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Devs please answer our concerns regarding Bittrex and also are going to abandon the Coin? Are you the ones manipulating the market to buy them cheap?
Why there is no website if you are serious abt the project? We need slack or IRC channel - please act on these basics things at least or you are making this coin look like a complete SCAM and trying to make a run at the right moment.
Also who is that BOB or whatever people are talking abt? is he associated with your Team?

he is not obligated to answer any of them questions this is crypto not court of law: I WANT A LAWYER
If Devs answer all these questions, it is for the Community and the the better of the project not only for me.
Dont give them easy way to make excuses. They maybe making a run - 120 BTC is totally enough to abandon this coin
without any regret.

Yes the devs have totally abandoned this coin! Oh wait a minute, they just posted a video tutorial less than an hour ago ...

Stupid sheep.
you tell them that guy needs to relax this will be pupmed to the moon when it hits bittrex and the big boys can get at it
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

without any regret.

Stupid sheep.
SynqCrypto Team

without any regret.
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Why people think that the coin is abandoned? because you've bought higher than ico price and now the coin is under ico price?

SynqCrypto Team

legendary
Activity: 1050
C'mon dev get it up on trex so the big boys can play
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Buys got filled, I'll wait a bit, win or die is my strategy
great support on ccex wish it would get moved up though keep up the great work <3 and will you be paying to get put on bittrex very soon ?
Devs just posted. Pretty good video tutorial. But you would rather they be spending the day blowing sweetly scented smoke up your ass to make you feel better.....

Hello

We have been getting some questions about how to use different features of the bot, so we are continuing to make some simple tutorials. Here is the latest, a walkthrough of the stacking functionality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8CZpjBuUI

With regard to people wanting us to comment on the group who is advertising cracks of BOT, we advise people to stay away from cracks. You risk everything you have by allowing that kind of element inside your security periphery. Clearly there is an attempt to influence the markets in conjunction with this. We will continue our work on making BOT the best trading tool out there. That’s our job, and that’s what we will continue to do.

Walter

No answer on Bittrex Huh

Didn't you just give a big tear jerking speech about leaving this thread and never coming back???

What's wrong, devs not holding your bitty witty hand and the world is so scaweey?

Trex will add if / when they damn well feel like it. And not likely on a weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Dev is not answering about Bittrex...

Sells are accumulating...

BOT looks more and more like a scam to me.

Starting to feel desperate. HODL till complete loss ? Or cut losses ?  Undecided So much uncertainty, fear, and deception...

Grin I told you
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

Hello

We have been getting some questions about how to use different features of the bot, so we are continuing to make some simple tutorials. Here is the latest, a walkthrough of the stacking functionality.

With regard to people wanting us to comment on the group who is advertising cracks of BOT, we advise people to stay away from cracks. You risk everything you have by allowing that kind of element inside your security periphery. Clearly there is an attempt to influence the markets in conjunction with this. We will continue our work on making BOT the best trading tool out there. That’s our job, and that’s what we will continue to do.

Walter
What about commenting on Trex or commenting on fixing ping pong ?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Hello

Walter
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
s'il vous plait parlez anglais
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
C'est effectivement le drapeau arboré par Daesh; mais il existait avant même la création de l'EI.
Pourquoi je ne te vois jamais dans la partie française du forum?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
At least, it's better than BTX.
Pages:
Jump to: