Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 16. (Read 127177 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
Wait so you mean I had the buy book laddered down to 50k and All those coins dumped at 100, 140, 180 I am now in profit over 200% AND I have a bot? best. coin. ever.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

Only one person can make money dumping less than ico....the dev. Thats not hard to figure out. But people can still make money. The only ones losing are greedy people not evolving with market

The devs aren't dumping. That's me. I bought those at 180k.

Activity: 354
Merit: 252
The Silence of the Devs Team is killing the coin itself. They got 120 BTC for free and now making a run in the shadow.
If that is not true please correct me devs.

You are an idiot. Devs posted 2x today already.

You are either a sniveling 13 yr old wanna be trader or you are fudding by saying stupid shit. Pathetic either way.

Hey ! He clearly is a newbie here and he simply expressed his opinion. No need to insult so much. Calm down.  Wink

You know damn well what he is up to. Or maybe you don't. Which makes you the noob.

While you guys are crying, I just officially finished doubling my money.

I probably did a great favor for whoever I just dumped on. I think I'm done here until after the next pump & dump cycle. You'll probably see 500k again. Good luck!
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Only one person can make money dumping less than ico....the dev. Thats not hard to figure out. But people can still make money. The only ones losing are greedy people not evolving with market
Activity: 798
The Silence of the Devs Team is killing the coin itself. They got 120 BTC for free and now making a run in the shadow.

You are either a sniveling 13 yr old wanna be trader or you are fudding by saying stupid shit. Pathetic either way.

Hey ! He clearly is a newbie here and he simply expressed his opinion. No need to insult so much. Calm down.  Wink

You know damn well what he is up to. Or maybe you don't. Which makes you the noob.
I'd still like to use the bot if it went into a holding pattern until buy / sell criteria met. Right now if I set a buy / sell order outside of my parameters it does a single 15 sec count and stops...even when its working if I set prices according to the market. It still afterclike 3 - 7 price changes or so it stops. Will have to poist not logs later.

PM Henry he seems happy to help.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I'd still like to use the bot if it went into a holding pattern until buy / sell criteria met. Right now if I set a buy / sell order outside of my parameters it does a single 15 sec count and stops...even when its working if I set prices according to the market. It still afterclike 3 - 7 price changes or so it stops. Will have to poist not logs later.

Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
legendary
Dev is not answering about Bittrex...

Sells are accumulating...

BOT looks more and more like a scam to me.

Starting to feel desperate. HODL till complete loss ? Or cut losses ?  Undecided So much uncertainty, fear, and deception...

I already said it could be the pullback of the dump to continue the downtrend.
Whatever you feel a good choise do it, if you hold and you are able to sell on profit you will be happy you did not sell.
But if it continues the downtrend you will feel worse.
Whatever you choose, just do it.
Crypto is plenty of oportunitys, not everyday everyone can win.
Im also saying it for myself Smiley

I sold. Too much stress. Not that it's a big financial loss (peanuts), but I HATE to lose money ! Even 1 cent !

Everyone hates to lose money dude. I dont know anyone who likes to lose money.
The main lesson i learned the hard way is that there is no long term in most of cryptos, if you want a long term project search an established one.
If you can profit just take it and go away into the new golden egg
Activity: 280
why is so silent now?

maybe because it is GAME OVER for this coin
legendary

Starting to feel desperate. HODL till complete loss ? Or cut losses ?  Undecided So much uncertainty, fear, and deception...

I already said it could be the pullback of the dump to continue the downtrend.
Whatever you feel a good choise do it, if you hold and you are able to sell on profit you will be happy you did not sell.
But if it continues the downtrend you will feel worse.
Whatever you choose, just do it.
Crypto is plenty of oportunitys, not everyday everyone can win.
Im also saying it for myself Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

You stupid asshole saying this was legit and now you're saying it's a scam?

Just goes to show that they only person one can trust in crypto, is yourself. Glad I'm a small time investor. Yes, the fact that my .68 BTC investment is now worth about .48 BTC does sting. But it's not going to cause me to file chapter 7 or search out food banks anytime soon.

Do I have to remind you the times I said this was scam? And all of you were almost killing me, thinking this was the future.

We already know that investing in crypto is highly speculative. Just ask the people who invested in BTC a year ago, and HODL. If someone wants to play it safe, just put your money in highly rated municipal bonds.
Activity: 712
Merit: 500

Just goes to show that they only person one can trust in crypto, is yourself. Glad I'm a small time investor. Yes, the fact that my .68 BTC investment is now worth about .48 BTC does sting. But it's not going to cause me to file chapter 7 or search out food banks anytime soon.

Do I have to remind you the times I said this was scam? And all of you were almost killing me, thinking this was the future.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
yea clearing up the 'concerns'of a 14 post noob

that's what  i want the devs doing ...
i rest my case end of story noone cares about 2 unhappy grandpas
yea clearing up the 'concerns'of a 14 post noob

that's what  i want the devs doing ...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Devs please answer our concerns regarding Bittrex and also are going to abandon the Coin? Are you the ones manipulating the market to buy them cheap?
Why there is no website if you are serious abt the project? We need slack or IRC channel - please act on these basics things at least or you are making this coin look like a complete SCAM and trying to make a run at the right moment.
Also who is that BOB or whatever people are talking abt? is he associated with your Team?

I need answers from Devs only. Thank you!
he is not obligated to answer any of them questions this is crypto not court of law: I WANT A LAWYER
If Devs answer all these questions, it is for the Community and the the better of the project not only for me.
Dont give them easy way to make excuses. They maybe making a run - 120 BTC is totally enough to abandon this coin
without any regret.

Yes the devs have totally abandoned this coin! Oh wait a minute, they just posted a video tutorial less than an hour ago ...

Stupid sheep.
hahaha! devs like retards like you backing them up! while they suck away your btc. If this is legit, we should see some posts from them clearing these concerns.
But if they keep quiet then you know what it is ...
what are they clearing up exactly there is only a few people here with a problem like your self they are doing a fine job so far according to me i made money and im sure alot of other people did
Pages:
Jump to: