Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 18. (Read 127177 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
Please another dump and fill my buys, thanks

Someone who writes things like this must be so so so scared that he lost on this coin. Cheesy

Your loss was someone elses's gain. You should have sold at 0.005.
In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.

Easy to say now YOU SHOULD. I can give you nice advices too, when things have already happened.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
Please another dump and fill my buys, thanks
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Bittrex bittrex  Grin It is not coming bob and his minions are not spending the 3btc to get it on there when they can just drop the coin on you all at ccex. It was the plan to get you hyped for a pump on bittrex when all the time the pump was him buying the ICO himself and dumping at any price. for 100% profit. SHAKEOUTS  Cheesy Nope just selling at any price. All is good as someone will be wearing red by monday.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
I also really want a update about bittrex.
Looking forward to your reply
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone -

Please refrain from posting links of supposed cracks for the BotCoin bot. Linking to cracks is against forum rules and will be reported. These posts will be deleted. Unknown files can all put of your personal information, passwords, and api keys at risk. Be aware of this.

Walter
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Out who said it would enter bittrex Huh All just bullshit , soon towards 10k SATS   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

But even if it touches 0.001 it will recover to sub 0.003. Just buy low, sell higher and use the ping pong strategy.

Is that true  Huh Huh Who would control it  Huh Huh

Noone would control it. It's simple. If you know there are lots of bagholders above 0.003 levels would you let the coin grow to those levels to make those people exit or rather ping pong it from 0.001 to 0.003. I don't have time for such play but if you want some money on bot try to buy at 0.0015 and sell at 0.0025.

Ok , thanks for the suggestion   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Out who said it would enter bittrex Huh All just bullshit , soon towards 10k SATS   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

But even if it touches 0.001 it will recover to sub 0.003. Just buy low, sell higher and use the ping pong strategy.

Is that true  Huh Huh Who would control it  Huh Huh
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Just to be clear the "crack" scores 21 hits on Virus Total

56/56 when i checked, better not even look at the link

Hope this Helps to Clear it Smiley

That's the legit BOT bot. Clean as a whistle.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

56/56 when i checked, better not even look at the link

I was thinking we should hold off on debunking this hack and let these dumpers fill my order at 180k.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Oh, this is scary. It's starting to cut into those buys at around 180k.
fake hacked bots on bittrex --HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Grin

I can confirm. My friend told me that the fake one advertised by nyo_x is responsible for those huge dumps.

I really thank the dumbasses who used the hack and got their BOT stolen.

Just be legit and use the real BOT for 0.2 BTC and I won't get your coins so cheaply next time.
Ok not overly techy but had a friend look thru it and lets see if i can explain this correctly , when you download the wallet and then enable the wallet it stores all the data and exchange keys in local storage in a .html file this is a example on were to find it http://localhost:54141/ui/index.html , the port number might be different depending on the port used on your computer , not saying this is the case , but if there is a back door and you have set this to run as administrator , they will have access to everything on your computer , and if you have put in APIs or trading keys , then they will have access to them , and no of this has any sort of encryption on it , the BOT is actually running on your computer , not in the wallet !

So someone with more techy knowledge might want to look at it , my friend said i wouldnt put this on any computer the mods have no trust level what so ever , and there is a possibility you have handed control of your computer and you trading keys to them !

So just passing what I have been told !!

And this friend isnt in cryptos but does know what he is talking about !!

Nice dumps. You guys are making me so much money.

Also, you overshot the 210k floor. But don't worry, that was my wall you dumped on.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
yea anyone who installs a crypto exploit on their cypto machine is just plain stupid. you are asking for it.

imo this whole thing is designed to shake people out. good time to place buys just above the fudders.
Activity: 1098

That picture could only mean one thing. Pull those buy orders and let this baby hit the dirt.
Activity: 1098
You all got fucled by BOT better get fucked by PSI.

http://polishsexindustry.com.pl/

PSI is a scamcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: