Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 30. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
what price bot can reach in your opinion?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
what bittrex is waiting for add BOT?
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

Who the fuck piled on my buy order? Get that shit off.

One question : are you French ?

Yes I am in fact.

Avec un tel nom, c'était assez évident, mais je voulais en être certain ! Petit salut entre francophones  Wink

I'm not that French! But I can pretty much work through what you wrote without google translate.

Anyway, I'm back on the hype side. My order hit at the bottom of that last dump.

GO BOT WOOOOOOHHHH!!!!
legendary
Sometimes I got this in Botzilla screen :

{"payload":null,"message":"Oops this page does not exist!","error":true}

Any solution or I can only reboot it?

Reboot it. And don't forget to have your API on and your coins on C-Cex
Yep already did. I see my balance
legendary
Sometimes I got this in Botzilla screen :

{"payload":null,"message":"Oops this page does not exist!","error":true}

Any solution or I can only reboot it?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Going out for dinner now, I hope to see us on the 100th page by the time I get back.
Later yall
In the moment Bob told us that he was going out to dinner, the price dumped again Cheesy He has to pay it I guess...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I dunno if be happy or not but my buy was filled almost at ico price, I dunno why but I was sure the price was going there soon or later....

You don't know why?  LOL.  I do.

Because it happens EVERY time.
legendary
I dunno if be happy or not but my buy was filled almost at ico price, I dunno why but I was sure the price was going there soon or later....
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Almost 100 pages. Bouyyyya

Haha, not yet  Tongue

Not far off, this thread is on fire. Blink and you miss a page. I am away for a day and miss over 20 pages and almost sure to have missed something within them pages. Now going back for a quick scan.

TL;DR: Mobile wallet delivered  2 weeks in advance. Bittrex soon. Video at the top of this page from dev showing ping pong function. Massive shakeout 10 minutes ago. Fun. Posts. Trolls. And Tutti Quanti.

There we go thank you Mighty! Seems there was lots missed and we should keep them bullet points at the ready for others who have missed a few hours away from the thread and in the process 4 pages lol Mobile wallet will be delievered 2 weeks in advance! They mean business for sure, not like we didn't already know though. They deliver everything from the start. Haha just caught that shakeout Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Going out for dinner now, I hope to see us on the 100th page by the time I get back.
Later yall
Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Haha, not yet  Tongue

Not far off, this thread is on fire. Blink and you miss a page. I am away for a day and miss over 20 pages and almost sure to have missed something within them pages. Now going back for a quick scan.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I will bet 5 satoshis that BOT will not reach .006 BTC/BOT in the next 12 minutes.

One question : are you French ?

Yes I am in fact.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Activity: 28
Another nice dumping on sheeps's face !!

Dad
Activity: 13
You're not supposed to brag about shakeouts. It's like bragging about a surprise party to the person you're planning on surprising. Either way, if you guys want cheap coins then buy my 777 sell order @ 0.00537500.
Activity: 9
Who still thinks that BotCoin is different wallet/bot than CIRC, here are decompiled executables compared:

http://i.imgur.com/6CSxXA8.jpg?1

BOT TraderRpc
http://i.imgur.com/mKBl5Oa.jpg

CIRC TraderRpc
http://i.imgur.com/fcEZCYo.jpg

this is just project how to take btc's from noobs. Same devs from CIRC created BOTcoin project, if Bittrex will add this coin they are also just scammers...
If anybody is interested I can send him decompiled sources.

Regards

Did everyone see this? It's really bad.

were shocked!

FUD'

Did everyone see this? It's really bad.

Yes, pretty lame FUD. I hope we can do better  Grin

I'm doing my best here.

Pages:
Jump to: