Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 29. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 712
Merit: 500
So about the Bot bot, am i correct in assuming it's not dumb enough to use the 100 it "needs" in the wallet here ? So if I say have 120, thats 100 to run and 20 to play with ?

Also, it seems we can use this with other coins as well. Assuming for those coins it would need 100 of them as well in the c-cex wallet. That being said, I noticed not all coins from c-cex are listed. So does it not poll for updated coin lists or do they have to be manually added which means me fuckin shit up if I do it.

There are cracked editions of this bot around, don't be fool to buy this just to use the bot.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
So about the Bot bot, am i correct in assuming it's not dumb enough to use the 100 it "needs" in the wallet here ? So if I say have 120, thats 100 to run and 20 to play with ?

Also, it seems we can use this with other coins as well. Assuming for those coins it would need 100 of them as well in the c-cex wallet. That being said, I noticed not all coins from c-cex are listed. So does it not poll for updated coin lists or do they have to be manually added which means me fuckin shit up if I do it.
Activity: 1098
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
And you guys can appreciate, 90% of posts here have been made by Knight. Now this thread isn't that active, is it?
Everyone is just butthurt now. Guess this will be another expensive lesson for me.
Activity: 247
And you guys can appreciate, 90% of posts here have been made by Knight. Now this thread isn't that active, is it?

he was a Newbie when this thread started  Tongue
Activity: 294
???

Just keep posting bullshit and spam of your Twitter, you will surely make 200 pages by tomorrow.

This made me laugh a lot Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I go back to coding. Have a nice evening  Wink

Remember to follow my twitter account if you haven't done so already. I tweet rarely, but only winner picks  Wink

https://twitter.com/MightyKnightINC

Just keep posting bullshit and spam of your Twitter, you will surely make 200 pages by tomorrow.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Let me stay at page 100!! Go BOTgo
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
good, stay on the sideline
this is not for kids
This is the dangerous thing evarrr

i was referring to mightyknight
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
what price bot can reach in your opinion?

5M sat  easy IMO.
5M Sats this is true and sure!
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
this is not for kids
This is the dangerous thing evarrr
Activity: 462
Finally, page 100.

Not that it means anything since 98/100 is nothing but spam and trash from TheMightyKnight.  But hey, thanks for taking to yourself for 3 days straight.
this is not for kids
legendary
noob?

I bought as much as i could. gonna make a shitload of money.
what did you do at the dump?

Just nothing my buy got filled
noob?

I bought as much as i could. gonna make a shitload of money.
what did you do at the dump?
legendary
whales left bot?

no buysupport anymore.
Bob went to have dinner, as soon as he's back the support will appear again
whales left bot?

no buysupport anymore.