Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 26. (Read 127177 times)

legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
So it begins. Botcoin prices were dumped to 100k sat . And I thought this one will be pumped high! Smiley

takes time, this thread has only been viewed 60k times
legendary
Activity: 1764
So it begins. Botcoin prices were dumped to 100k sat . And I thought this one will be pumped high! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
reality overcomes
And last bigger BUY order is on 0.22222 (5BTC). BTC total is only 7.51 BTC  Angry
aaaand its gooooooooooooooooone Grin

Where are u mr KNIGHT? It's time to yell - buy cheap coins
Dad
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
less than 3btc to 70k for a clone coin
legendary
meanwhile CIRC sees a bit of action - 4 btc to 10k
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
And last bigger BUY order is on 0.22222 (5BTC). BTC total is only 7.51 BTC  Angry
legendary
I dont know about trex ladies

I have a feeli g that we wont be added, especially with the volume gone now

I know what the volume is. But look in 24 hours from now on. Volume will dropike a brick.
I knew bob would dump on us but i didn't expect it in this early stage.

you should expect dumps when you look at the original order books. Someone bought 15btc worth at ico price. You think they will wait around to 100%...?
No, they will dump at 50%

People who trade crypto and haven't traded any other currency before will expect high roi. People who trade stocks, forex and currency pairs take 50%! And will generally take profit at a lot less % - We're spoiled here.. sheesh take 50% would ya?
reality overcomes
so if they add it to bittrex? y re think it ll be moonin like hell?? sorry, u re noob. this shit is fucked
c mon BOB i wanna next coin with shrimps on a board Grin

by the way its going to 0.002 mark my words

are u in the loss zone?
shrimp shrimp  Cheesy
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
so if they add it to bittrex? y re think it ll be moonin like hell?? sorry, u re noob. this shit is fucked

reality overcomes

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

I know what the volume is. But look in 24 hours from now on. Volume will dropike a brick.
I knew bob would dump on us but i didn't expect it in this early stage.
The real lesson will be you noobs who let yourself get shaken out before Bittrex add. You guys are clueless and I am so thankful.

I love reading you guys clap and cheer while the price is going up, and clap and cheer while the price is going down. Even if this was a shake out why the fuck would you tell everyone that its a shakeout? The point of a shakeout is to scare people. Not make them confident that it's a shakeout. You want them to think it's an actual dump. Your cheers are a contradiction. If this was actually making you happy then you'd keep your mouth shut and try your hardest not to tip your hand.

Guessing you don't play poker or any sort of game that requires brain activity.

You are so very dense. You don't even have a single idea what's going on here. It's just too easy.

Dad
The real lesson will be you noobs who let yourself get shaken out before Bittrex add. You guys are clueless and I am so thankful.

I love reading you guys clap and cheer while the price is going up, and clap and cheer while the price is going down. Even if this was a shake out why the fuck would you tell everyone that its a shakeout? The point of a shakeout is to scare people. Not make them confident that it's a shakeout. You want them to think it's an actual dump. Your cheers are a contradiction. If this was actually making you happy then you'd keep your mouth shut and try your hardest not to tip your hand.

Guessing you don't play poker or any sort of game that requires brain activity.
Activity: 357
Haha, Bob is still in the profit Smiley and going to be even under ICO price like when is be 0.0001 BtC
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
Dad
This is a expensive lesson for me.

Future protip: I'm going to go walk my dogs = go fuck yourself
I'm going to go eat dinner = go fuck yourself
X coin isn't dead = go fuck yourself
"put up support" = go fuck yourself
"don't dump" = go fuck yourself
"lol, no this coin isn't dead" = go fuck yourself
"How much do you want to bet x coin isn't dead" = go fuck yourself while I dump my free coins
"Let me crack open a cold wallet" = You guys pump the coin while I don't risk my coins
"We're taking this to X" = sell at 0.5 of "X"

Overall remember to go fuck yourself and be grateful for the privilege.

Also, if bob ever says "I'm going on vacation" that means not only sell your coins (probably too late at that point) but also find an exchange that will let you short that coin. Bob doesn't eat, sleep, vacation or fuck until he gets paid.
This is a expensive lesson for me.
Pages:
Jump to: