Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 4. (Read 127175 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 712
nice scamstory  Cheesy

Most people here would disagree with you.
Devs delivered on everything yet.
Let's hope they will deliver on next week's updates too - expecting printscreens from mobile bot and new version of bot.

They delivered a shareware. That's all.
Activity: 712
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
BOT listed at Yobit if you missed that.
https://yobit.net/en/trade/BOT/BTC
The buy order is very full, I will sell @500sat! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Is this one of iGotSpot's revenge coins?
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
299 Blocks will rewards double, Almost time to stake your cheap coins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
YES I WILL SHOW EVERYBODY PROOF NEXT DONT WORRY POLITIE WILL ENTER YOUR DOOR YOU FUCKING LYING PIECE OF SHIT SCAMMER PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOU ARE FINISH FUCKING SCAMMER YOU STOLE MONEY FROM WRONG PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WAIT

Please sent them to BOT too Cheesy
legendary
YES I WILL SHOW EVERYBODY PROOF NEXT DONT WORRY POLITIE WILL ENTER YOUR DOOR YOU FUCKING LYING PIECE OF SHIT SCAMMER PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOU ARE FINISH FUCKING SCAMMER YOU STOLE MONEY FROM WRONG PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WAIT

Cheesy For a cop of tea? or what will they come and do? 
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
COME ON BOT, YOU CAN DO ANOTHER DIBS, DIGS, MACRO, GRID. Lets move it to 100sats. YOU CAN DO IT.

SCAM GROUP!!! Invest your money in REAL projects!!!

placebo you fucking reatred gaybpy piece of shit scammer how dare you accuse BOT to your scam coins, BOT IS NOT YOUR COIN YOU HAVE SHIT FROM THIS ICO BUT DIGS,GRID?? FUcking piece of shit go back to your scam coin you trying to scam now,WHAT YOU SUPPORT 3 ICO AT ONE TIME NOW?Huh? SPENT ALL YOUR SCAM MONEY ON HOLIDAY KRIS?Huh?? FUCKING PIECE OF LYING SHIT YOUR TIME IS COMING TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Pathetic loser. It is clear that it is coming from the same group, maybe you are the person behind BOT? Wink You even don't know who I am. Pitty for that guy on the picture  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I have to say that you've a lot of friend around here Cheesy

Ah, most likely a idiot that bought ROS at 278 and now complain about scam... but he forgot that ICO was at 25 sats Cheesy

legendary
PEOPLE DONT LISTEN TO THIS PIECE OF SHIT SCAMER PLACEBO HE IS ONE WHO CREATE SCAM ICO COIN AND LYING PIECE OF SHIT HE CREATED MORE THEN 100 COIN EASY FROM 2013 ICO AND ICO AND ICO LIST IS VERY BIG HE WILL LAND IN JAIL SOON I HAVE PROOF FOR POLICE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WAIT

Can you please list those 100 coins, and with the prove please...

I'm wondering which coins those are. Cheesy
PEOPLE DONT LISTEN TO THIS PIECE OF SHIT SCAMER PLACEBO HE IS ONE WHO CREATE SCAM ICO COIN AND LYING PIECE OF SHIT HE CREATED MORE THEN 100 COIN EASY FROM 2013 ICO AND ICO AND ICO LIST IS VERY BIG HE WILL LAND IN JAIL SOON I HAVE PROOF FOR POLICE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WAIT
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
COME ON BOT, YOU CAN DO ANOTHER DIBS, DIGS, MACRO, GRID. Lets move it to 100sats. YOU CAN DO IT.

placebo you fucking reatred gaybpy piece of shit scammer how dare you accuse BOT to your scam coins, BOT IS NOT YOUR COIN YOU HAVE SHIT FROM THIS ICO BUT DIGS,GRID?? FUcking piece of shit go back to your scam coin you trying to scam now,WHAT YOU SUPPORT 3 ICO AT ONE TIME NOW?Huh? SPENT ALL YOUR SCAM MONEY ON HOLIDAY KRIS?Huh?? FUCKING PIECE OF LYING SHIT YOUR TIME IS COMING TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Pathetic loser. It is clear that it is coming from the same group, maybe you are the person behind BOT? Wink You even don't know who I am. Pitty for that guy on the picture  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I have to say that you've a lot of friend around here Cheesy
legendary

legendary

Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Nice sellwall. Cheap coins, if you want in this would be a a great time.
Activity: 2
What a shit scam.

Good to hear that. That's your first post on Bitcointalk. Welcome to the board.

Well, I wanted to start saying that lol  Grin
Activity: 2
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
I told ya'll botcoin is a cheap rip off from circ, perhaps these devs are incapable and are only good at stealing code, that's why this thing is not going to last, Bob prolly bribed some little guy of Circ to create this scam. Right after ICO I told ya'll to stay away, but I was just fudding according to ya'll, meanwhile devs and Bob are unloading their Botsemen slowly down your throats.  Wink
But you are the same one who wanted FREE COINS so you can get in too.
Pages:
Jump to: