Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 5. (Read 127175 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
I agree that devs should do some kind of POD. But as for now they are providing technical support through PM's, so I am fine with that.
Please prove that devs answered you in PM these last days.

I think there is no need for anyone to do this - dev just posted tutorial video two days ago.
lol on tutorial who wants tutorial? I can do tutorial myself. What we want is devs give us updates at least to say we are a live and working on this part of the road map.
or even just say hi or defend themselves if people are fudding. That at least could have kept the value of BOT above ICO. We only want updates and a good presence
of the devs in the thread nothing more. More than 5 pages now and no post of the devs - how can that be right?
SynqCrypto Team
But devs delivered working coin, working bot and are providing tech support, so why some people are callin it a scam? I don't get it. Because they bought at the top of the pump?
Lol! are you blind? why even try to defend them? this is a project with a road map not a software that you buy and just use it. If that was the case, they could have just made it standalone and if people want to use their bot, they will just buy with bitcoin at the price given - but no this is a project with a community and some work to be done by the devs. Community need updates on what the devs team is working on. The ICO money is to help devs to fulfill the project so that they can work on the rest of the road map listed.
So yes it is a pure SCAM because devs stopped giving UPDATES and not even replying to PMs - what kind of project can that be if it is not a SCAM project?

Not sure if you are fudding or just don't get it. The coin has clear roadmap, devs delivered everything so far and are giving continuous support. Devs updated you 2 days ago, next update scheduled within week and something (mobile bot and/or new version of the bot).
You must be f*king kidding me. Are you part of the Team or something? What part of project dont you understand? and what delivery did the devs made so far
except the BOT wallet? Why aren't they defending their own project like they did before ICO sold out? Be real at least.
SynqCrypto Team
I agree that devs should do some kind of POD. But as for now they are providing technical support through PM's, so I am fine with that.
Please prove that devs answered you in PM these last days.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
But devs delivered working coin, working bot and are providing tech support, so why some people are callin it a scam? I don't get it. Because they bought at the top of the pump?
Lol! are you blind? why even try to defend them? this is a project with a road map not a software that you buy and just use it. If that was the case, they could have just made it standalone and if people want to use their bot, they will just buy with bitcoin at the price given - but no this is a project with a community and some work to be done by the devs. Community need updates on what the devs team is working on. The ICO money is to help devs to fulfill the project so that they can work on the rest of the road map listed.
So yes it is a pure SCAM because devs stopped giving UPDATES and not even replying to PMs - what kind of project can that be if it is not a SCAM project?

Not sure if you are fudding or just don't get it. The coin has clear roadmap, devs delivered everything so far and are giving continuous support. Devs updated you 2 days ago, next update scheduled within week and something (mobile bot and/or new version of the bot).
When someone want to make a takeover after that a dev is out for two days, you can understand everything
SynqCrypto Team
legendary
people want a fast profit, sometime if they don't make it in 30 second they get crazy and leave the coin dumping against any kind of support, those are the trader than no market need to have. They are the bad thing a coin can have. If people were more patient, just a little bit more.
SynqCrypto Team
Yes! devs made a huge ~$30000 in this SCAM ! ! ! now in few days again there will be another newbie ICO and it will sell out in less than 5 seconds on C-Cex.
The truth is this was really easy money for the devs to not care anymore about the project.
If C-Cex doen't bring back their 50% buy wall for 5 days, I suggest no one to not buy an ICO there again.

Few months and robert can hire another dev team and make a new scam ico.  Smiley
Yes! I true that. But Im sure people will think twice then especially if there is that bob posting in the thread.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Yes! devs made a huge ~$30000 in this SCAM ! ! ! now in few days again there will be another newbie ICO and it will sell out in less than 5 seconds on C-Cex.
The truth is this was really easy money for the devs to not care anymore about the project.
If C-Cex doen't bring back their 50% buy wall for 5 days, I suggest no one to not buy an ICO there again.

Few months and robert can hire another dev team and make a new scam ico.  Smiley
SynqCrypto Team
legendary
Im afraid the momentum is over. If we have good news people will dump immediatly at the buysupport.
People who are holding are waiting for a exit.

I think everyone (most?) who wanted to exit already did on one of several opportunities. Now only hardcore players stayed.
Or who has played what they were ready to lose.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Im afraid the momentum is over. If we have good news people will dump immediatly at the buysupport.
People who are holding are waiting for a exit.
legendary
There's no buy to dump over, the bad of the investors that they are that greedy that prefer to dump and kill it to take $2 worth in btc  rather than be strong and wait
legendary
Activity: 1148
Forget about BOT. Time to wait for Bob's next coin.

You really follow bob? uhm mr. Robert Duskes
People who holding their coins at this point have really big balls.
legendary
The moderator is not only the dev, but even the section moderator.
Its still being moderated i guess

Edit we hit all time low
legendary
Activity: 1148
If the Takeover happens and Devs not acting on anything, then yes BOTCOIN is a PURE SCAM ! ! !
Im sure the next ICO on C-Cex will sell out instantly - C-Cex is totally part of this scam as usually.

bob is moderator on c-cex 1+1=2
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Anyway to get it listed on trex without the devs?
legendary
Activity: 910
what  was this free bot released version, same code or what?
legendary
Do you have the source code? if not, there is nothing to be done, just wait for the dev to make an announcement.

For me talking about a take over now is totally wrong. Last video was posted on YouTube 2 days ago.
Dev seems like doens't want to write, and the shiller group is hiding, or become the fudder group.
So you want take over a coin after a dev seems missed for 2 days? so we can takeover almost every coin with this characteristics.
I think you have to chill out a bit, and at least wait a little longer. I think you've invested a bit and now you're angry, but in this business who works with anger usually fail.

Devs are not replying to PM's.
Active on board and not writing in this thread. To me it seems like they abandoned the coin. We have full right to take over it before it is too late. And yes, I have almost 1000 coins, so I definitely went to deep into this, and bought almost at the top. I made a mistake so I am desperate to save the coin.

Dev dropped the project.
Official statement?

Is this the source? https://github.com/botcoindev/botcoin
Pages:
Jump to: