Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 8. (Read 127175 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
No, Bob doesn't got the rest. There are many bagholders. I have personally 1327 Bot.

I hope you lose every penny and that you and your homies are put in a cage and set on fire.

Have a good evening.

IDF4LIFE

Buy order is very low now, where Whale first very enthusiastic with this coin, Bob no action now or will make a surprise as is the case with other coin he held out Huh
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
No, Bob doesn't got the rest. There are many bagholders. I have personally 1327 Bot.

Do not worry, the shock is coming soon, hit the price to 0.01    Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Wait until my buys fill.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

Do not worry, the shock is coming soon, hit the price to 0.01    Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
ouch not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing, did you pick them up at ICO price or during the dump?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

I hope you lose every penny and that you and your homies are put in a cage and set on fire.

Have a good evening.

IDF4LIFE
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
How do I get his bot working? No where to add in settings, BotZilla page on the wallet is blank. I do have my 100 coins now thanks to price dip Cheesy

According to Bones, just run the bot from the program folder. Then go to http://localhost:54141/ui/index.html in your browser. That's your own machine.

Good job buying. You got 100, I'm sure Bob got the rest. I think there are plenty of idiots left here, so I'll probably put some low buys in and wait for my cheap coins.

Anyone want to fud?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
How do I get his bot working? No where to add in settings, BotZilla page on the wallet is blank. I do have my 100 coins now thanks to price dip Cheesy

You idiots honestly deserve to lose money. Some dumbass just dumped coins down to 130k while coins were being actively bought at 200k.

And then this same idiot will come back screaming scam when the price eventually recovers.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
wow the price of the coin has taken a beating in the last few days, same with the thread, so what's happening it's hard to follow this thread there's so many pages a day...

Welcome to the action.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
wow the price of the coin has taken a beating in the last few days, same with the thread, so what's happening it's kinda hard to follow this thread there's so many new pages and posts a day...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Must be a record for most attacks in one post lol
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

And this my friends is why devs are anonymous. Also you aren't the "community". You are a harassing bitch. There is a big difference.

Why dont you go hang yourself for now! shit FUDDER - you the one who attacked c-cex with all kind of words and the same idiot who bought a ICO there.
I read your shitty posts never quoted you so you better dont put yourself on my way or I will put you where you belong Crappy Useless Human.
Hypocrite - Stupid - idiot Shit eater, dont even try to reply, my next post will be so bad on you that you will regret getting on my way. Your parents should be ashame of
having you as their shitty child. Stupid Crappp!

Quoting this just in case you wake up to reality some day.
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
By the way I supported this Team until they went COWARDS.
SynqCrypto Team

And this my friends is why devs are anonymous. Also you aren't the "community". You are a harassing bitch. There is a big difference.

Why dont you go hang yourself for now! shit FUDDER - you the one who attacked c-cex with all kind of words and the same idiot who bought a ICO there.
I read your shitty posts never quoted you so you better dont put yourself on my way or I will put you where you belong Crappy Useless Human.
Hypocrite - Stupid - idiot Shit eater, dont even try to reply, my next post will be so bad on you that you will regret getting on my way. Your parents should be ashame of
having you as their shitty child. Stupid Crappp!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I'm happy bought 200 Bot sold 100 at big multiple
Have my 100 bot free plus a profit.

I wonder when this kind of issue will be fixed, any roadmap of when will the new version of BOT wallet will be released?
Regarding trading on bittrex, seems like there is no possibility with that, the dev just can say straight that there is a plan or not or if they are focusing on other exchanges instead, but they keep being silent about it, I wonder why?
Yes! the only issue here is the Devs being silence. It makes people doubt on them and that also hurt the reputation of the coin.
This devs team is the most COWARDS GROUP i ever seen in crypto world - can't even face their Community - shit devs!

SynqCrypto Team

I wonder when this kind of issue will be fixed, any roadmap of when will the new version of BOT wallet will be released?
Regarding trading on bittrex, seems like there is no possibility with that, the dev just can say straight that there is a plan or not or if they are focusing on other exchanges instead, but they keep being silent about it, I wonder why?
Yes! the only issue here is the Devs being silence. It makes people doubt on them and that also hurt the reputation of the coin.
This devs team is the most COWARDS GROUP i ever seen in crypto world - can't even face their Community - shit devs!
legendary
Activity: 1764
“Botzilla” bot it is functional or not ?
And how to start , use this bot?
Help please.
i have 100 coins in wallet, and nothing to see , on bot menu.
Unfortunately, you have to have the 100 coins on c-cex at the moment to use Botzilla.

And how wallet-Botzilla  know for my coins on c cex ?  Huh

You have to go into settings and put in your API key for C-Cex. If you are having trouble seeing the bot screen at all from the QT wallet, send a PM to Henry Botcoin. In the meantime, you can try to run it from your browser, http://localhost:54141/ui/index.html.
Pages:
Jump to: