Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 7. (Read 127175 times)

Activity: 712
Merit: 500
Becasue bob spelled backwards is bob
so you don't know which way he is going

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy lmao
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Because bob spelled backwards is bob
so you don't know which way he is going
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Mentaldepth: Try fix page 46 of thread post 907
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
anyone have the bot even working? been mucking around for a few hours now, have 100 botcoin, just getting a blank white page over the botzilla tab. Windows 7

You need to have those 100 coin on C-CEX exchange (and add API details), not in the wallet.

ok this is confusing, what do you mean  "and add api details?" to what exactly? all I seen is a white screen on the botzilla tab.... I do have 100 botcoin on ccex
anyone have the bot even working? been mucking around for a few hours now, have 100 botcoin, just getting a blank white page over the botzilla tab. Windows 7
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
so can i ask what you guys are all crying about you payed 0.3btc for a bot yeah and it works so the product the developer promised is there no more no less seems you guys have a working functional coin its up to  you plebs to decide the price now Smiley

Some people bought more than one bot because they wanted to sell it.
and if they were not greedy they had ample opportunity to sell above ico price

Probably that was not enough. We've seen x10 profits on similar coins.
so really they only have there self's to blame so instead of hanging out in the thread all day and complaining why not sell cut there losses and move on to the next coin PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT loose some win some unless your greedy then you loose all the time

Why blame? They are probably flipping and will sell at satisfying price. Don't see them complaining here. People are complaining for dev support only, not for the coin/market itself.

No, people are whining because they think the price is too low and they want the dev to promise that he will fart sunshine in Times Square to generate buy support for the coin. They don't give a shit whether the dev is actually doing anything useful, just that they are underwater because fellow idiots sold for a big loss.
Activity: 70
so can i ask what you guys are all crying about you payed 0.3btc for a bot yeah and it works so the product the developer promised is there no more no less seems you guys have a working functional coin its up to  you plebs to decide the price now Smiley

Probably that was not enough. We've seen x10 profits on similar coins.
so really they only have there self's to blame so instead of hanging out in the thread all day and complaining why not sell cut there losses and move on to the next coin PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT loose some win some unless your greedy then you loose all the time
so can i ask what you guys are all crying about you payed 0.3btc for a bot yeah and it works so the product the developer promised is there no more no less seems you guys have a working functional coin its up to  you plebs to decide the price now Smiley

so can i ask what you guys are all crying about you payed 0.3btc for a bot yeah and it works so the product the developer promised is there no more no less seems you guys have a working functional coin its up to  you plebs to decide the price now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
bobsurplus clearly stated he's removing the fake buy walls and fake volume for CIRC and going to creating a new BOT coin and people are still flocking to give him free BTC? unbelievable, just unbelievable, the dumb, the stupidity and blindly greedy of human. oh, the innocent bobsurplus always win over these dumb f#ckers, the innocent bobsurplus with hundreds of sock puppet accounts.
And the drops continue....

No support at all anymore...

2 options:

1. DEV want to wait and see his coin dropping below 1000sats and start adding massively and then ANN a GRID type ANN and pump it to the moon

2. DEV don't care, he has his money and let it drop to 0 sats.

I don't like any of them. Exiting now...

First rule of crypto: people are doing the opposite of what they are writing. So it means you are not exiting and trying to accumulate. Tongue

I'm dumping so hard it's unthinkable. I'm going to take out that order at 121k if no one beats me to it. I can't wait to get to my wallet and exit this coin.
Activity: 712
Merit: 500

2 options:

1. DEV want to wait and see his coin dropping below 1000sats and start adding massively and then ANN a GRID type ANN and pump it to the moon

I don't like any of them. Exiting now...
legendary
Activity: 1120

2 options:

legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
Im gunning for some 80k sat coins. Sounds like a fair price

No buy orders there, so I believe you are full of shit.

I never said I had any there. Buy order never came out of my keyboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSlTTVlHW_A

No buy orders there, so I believe you are full of shit.
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
No, Bob doesn't got the rest. There are many bagholders. I have personally 1327 Bot.

I hope you lose every penny and that you and your homies are put in a cage and set on fire.

Have a good evening.

IDF4LIFE

Buy order is very low now, where Whale first very enthusiastic with this coin, Bob no action now or will make a surprise as is the case with other coin he held out Huh

Translation: dump your coins before the price gets any lower.

Look at that juicy 2 BTC buy at 121k. Dump on that and it could end all your worry about this dog of a coin.

Look at the avatar of the person Bob responded to and then think about someone who was burnt in a cage. Then you will find the correct interpretation. It has nothing to do with the next market move others should make.

I think you misinterpreted my post.

I was just translating the post I was quoting. Also, there is a 2 BTC buy order that could end the worry of anyone who has been watching the price drop. That's all.

And oh yeah, all the fud to this point is 100% correct. Big scam. Dump now.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
No, Bob doesn't got the rest. There are many bagholders. I have personally 1327 Bot.

I hope you lose every penny and that you and your homies are put in a cage and set on fire.

Have a good evening.

IDF4LIFE

Buy order is very low now, where Whale first very enthusiastic with this coin, Bob no action now or will make a surprise as is the case with other coin he held out Huh

Look at that juicy 2 BTC buy at 121k. Dump on that and it could end all your worry about this dog of a coin.

Look at the avatar of the person Bob responded to and then think about someone who was burnt in a cage. Then you will find the correct interpretation. It has nothing to do with the next market move others should make.
How do I get his bot working? No where to add in settings, BotZilla page on the wallet is blank. I do have my 100 coins now thanks to price dip Cheesy

According to Bones, just run the bot from the program folder. Then go to http://localhost:54141/ui/index.html in your browser. That's your own machine.

Good job buying. You got 100, I'm sure Bob got the rest. I think there are plenty of idiots left here, so I'll probably put some low buys in and wait for my cheap coins.

Anyone want to fud?

hmm doesn't seem to be working either. tried a few of the suggestions on the post such as display settings and deleting the version.txt file from roaming data folder.

Have a good evening.

IDF4LIFE

Pages:
Jump to: