Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 50. (Read 127213 times)

legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Raxmouse: you're a dork, sir.

If you would warn others, it would be way more efficient to do so by bringing arguments. In fact, if people smell scam somewhere, I'm one of the few who pay attention, increasing my own due diligence etc.
You're posting max sized text and you're beyond annoying. I have nobody on my ignore list (because I don't think ignoring someone will help in any way… we had trolls calling users assholes and calling other names - even that didn't make me put them on my ignore list), but you're the first user who made me consider using this function.

So please, for fuck's sake, stop embarassing yourself by showing others your low intellect. Bring some arguments or gtfo.
You can always start an own thread here. Though I suppose you'll be the only one posting there.
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
Wow font size too large. Please, give people proof about it. BOT trading at c-cex with large volume.
I think it no problem.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Thank you devs for cleaning the thread!!!!!!!

That was a help from the troll bumping the thread but the massive font and stupid ass shit on repeat was old.

I do like that plankton though, hope he sees the light before its to late.
Activity: 476
The big fish
Meanwhile the price is constantly going up.

And so it should with this team that has produced what they said they would. This is just the start I feel.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
Thank you devs for cleaning the thread!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
On another note: only 30 pages to go and 36 hours.

i'm not in this coin Wink

Was not talking to you Bram  Wink

The message before that one was the one adressed to you. You are better than the FUD you posted.

Do it more stylish or don't do it  Smiley

Happy to see you again around though  Cheesy

yes, i see the price is up but it will dump and no i'm not a troll
legendary
On another note: only 30 pages to go and 36 hours.

i'm not in this coin Wink
legendary
funny to see THE MASSAGE DELETE!
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
@RaXmOuse this is now called SPAMMING and i wish Moderators BAN your Ignorant Ass for days.
Annoying troller and same goes to b1007 and whatever Shit name it is.
Can anyone explain me what's going on?
What is going? what do you think is going? Why do you even quote that Shitty troll?

Those trolls didn't fail me in the past.

Those trolls, how would you know who they are as their accounts are used for just CIrc and this so the math is simple like your mind. If they stopped you from cashing in CIrc they failed you, if they stopped you buying bot, yes they failed you again  Kiss

ICO's have been around a lot more time than 2015, don't think this is new.

Way to side step what was said.. I never said how long they have been around did I?

It was quite clear what I said I thought but hey. They stop you from making money nothing else.

Their job has done well on you so now you take your merry self away and code your own bot, spend days doing it.

I buy my second Ico, sell some for profit and receive a free bot thats all.  

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Get ready for manipulated pump with fake sell/buy in order get volume up to scam peoples money, please erase this message quick so anyone don't get fooled Botcoin shrimpleaders

Circ devs and Bob surplus are planning a Pump and Dump, once they scammed enough bitcoins from people such as yourself they they abandon the project and let the bot and everything turn to shit. Don't get fooled, keep your bitcoins in your wallet.  Wink

Activity: 712
Merit: 500
What is going? what do you think is going? Why do you even quote that Shitty troll?

Those trolls, how would you know who they are as their accounts are used for just CIrc and this so the math is simple like your mind. If they stopped you from cashing in CIrc they failed you, if they stopped you buying bot, yes they failed you again  Kiss

ICO's have been around a lot more time than 2015, don't think this is new.

Those trolls, how would you know who they are as their accounts are used for just CIrc and this so the math is simple like your mind. If they stopped you from cashing in CIrc they failed you, if they stopped you buying bot, yes they failed you again  Kiss

Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team

Explain what the fud/troll attack? That is just a little kiddie wanting attention. The bot, is kick ass as expected with more work being made to add more layers of security. The Dev team have helped many people get their bot working in a fast and effective way. The community is here loving the Botzilla.

I'm a little lost you can't work things out yourself to be honest. Considering I rehashed the post dev made telling what was going on  Cool
Get ready for manipulated pump with fake sell/buy in order to scam peoples money, please erase this message quick so anyone don't get fooled Botcoin shrimpleaders

Hey man explain me what's going on if possible.
Update

As everyone is most likely aware, someone posted a method to «bypass» the BOT wallet 100 coin requirement and access Botzilla.

As many community members immediately pointed out, all this “bypass” did was to open the bot panel. This is possible for anyone to do by accessing the bot through the local host.  However no botting is possible.

In analyzing the situation we have identified an additional layer of security that we want to install in the Botzilla platform. This will require several days of work.  We know everyone is excited about the Botzilla and wants to continue using it during this time, so we have decide upon the following procedure – which will allow everyone to continue staking and botting while we make the desired   changes.

1)   Anyone who does not want to operate the bot can simply continue staking with the current wallet and earn the large DPOS rewards. Download the new wallet when it is ready.
2)   Those who wish to bot during the interim period:
           -   Download the new wallet from the link in the OP
           -   Make sure you have 100 coins in your CCEX account. This will keep your bot enabled.

That’s it!

Please note: these changes are effective immediately.

We appreciate the tremendous community support within this coin. And we look forward to all the good things coming with Botzilla  - The People’s Bot!

With all the crap that was posted this got missed in the mix. Needs to get bumped up.

The troll actually made me laugh a few times yesterday but now you have lost your touch stop with the stupidly large front and talking rubbish bro.
Pages:
Jump to: