Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 48. (Read 127213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Thread has officially gone full retard, wow.  Whatever, make BTC happen for us  Tongue
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
Per all the "fud" going on, shouldn't this have been added to trex by now ?
Devs need to pay trex because of ICO or they wont add it just like that. Just wait like for news from devs.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Per all the "fud" going on, shouldn't this have been added to trex by now ?
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
I love how the try to focus this "fudding" into some missed rigged ICO dev-selfbought bullshit lol

why would anyone believe this crap?

even before ICO was released they said the fudding was an attempt to get cheaper ICO, LOL, ICO was  0.003 even without truthtelling

Can you make the font bigger? My buys are in the 0.003 range. I did some nice flipping on your last round of fudding, but your effectiveness is wearing off a little.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Rumors on C-Cex BOT is merging with ACP? Is that real? That could be a big mistake!

I heard a rumor that I am the ccex trollbox.  Grin
Whatcha think about that?
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
Rumors on C-Cex BOT is merging with ACP? Is that real? That could be a big mistake!
lol! if you pay too much attention on what is being said in c-cex troll box, you will not make anything in crypto.
It is a troll box nothing serious more than that.
N30
Activity: 309
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Has anyone measure the difference in staking yet between using multiple addresses or single address?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

MORE OPINIONS !

3+2.3+2.5+2.2+5+2 / 6 opinions = 2.8 M sat !

1.25 M sat IMHO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
dev what's next part of the road map
Activity: 616
Activity: 251

I want the truth thats all

and it never go to 5m, hit circ ever 100k?

It will, in time. And no, you do not want any truth, you are just annoying  Smiley  Really, Bram, I hope you are better than this.

Didn't you tell me you did break-even on CIRC ? Then why are you here trolling ? This is silly, stop it please.
5m? I'd reconsider this post before telling anybody else that his reply is silly. Wink
With the low supply, there is still plenty of upwards room left, but 5m is delusional, imho.

Really ? That would still be less than the % change Crave saw. Now, who is being delusional now ?  Tongue

5M sat is only 1500% up. Crave saw much more !

I see  1st peak 2 weeks from now at about 15 - 18 continuing into the massive DPOS phase. What happens after that depends on whether all the cloud-based stuff in V2 runs smoothly. Devs seem to be quick and on the ball handling bugs so far, that is for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
While it happens from time to time, you have to admin that alone those words, "only 1500% up", sound delusional, don't they? Wink
Such increases are really rare cases.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!

I want the truth thats all

and it never go to 5m, hit circ ever 100k?

It will, in time. And no, you do not want any truth, you are just annoying  Smiley  Really, Bram, I hope you are better than this.

Didn't you tell me you did break-even on CIRC ? Then why are you here trolling ? This is silly, stop it please.
5m? I'd reconsider this post before telling anybody else that his reply is silly. Wink
With the low supply, there is still plenty of upwards room left, but 5m is delusional, imho.
Activity: 493
Bram kinda stupid to be bumping the BOT thread all day ain't it? Plus the Circ thread is a ghost town without you.

I concur. 73 pages  Grin

73 pages in a little over a week!  Shocked Massive volume coming when we hit bittrex even more than the 200btc+ daily atm, big community building super fast. This is a super interesting project, I missed ICO but managed to pick a few bots up. Love the simplicity of it.
Activity: 798
Bram kinda stupid to be bumping the BOT thread all day ain't it? Plus the Circ thread is a ghost town without you.
legendary
Activity: 1148
To all ppl comparing this to CIRC (2 months of hype, 10x growth and then dump). If it really is like CIRC you understand that we are about to see 10x gain.

Wise words. Some people see a forest, some people see trees.

i see a warning
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
To all ppl comparing this to CIRC (2 months of hype, 10x growth and then dump). If it really is like CIRC you understand that we are about to see 10x gain.

Wise words. Some people see a forest, some people see trees.

legendary
Activity: 910
block explorer
bot
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bot/
circ
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/circ/

first exchange of circ and bot
https://c-cex.com/

first 2 months
big volume at circ
no volume more

first days
big volume at bot
later no volume!

watch out

We know the Game. Thx.

Thank you for the BE.

Around 15k coin on C-Cex atm.

Rank   Address         Amount           Percent of coins   
1        BPFemykv...   15,481.2 BOT   38.69 %   
some big dump coming?

ccxex address thats hold all users coins who havnt withdrawn yet youll see that address go down as the new bot version released and ppl dont hold balance on exchange anymore

Exactly.

Last Change 8 hours 5 minutes

People are waiting for Trex and for new BOT wallet. Totally normal.

yep yep..
 seems that chain leads to one 20k buyer, moved coins like hell after that
Pages:
Jump to: