Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 58. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

stop bother me? just keep up the fake buy/sell volume or wathever you and shrimpstrippers are up to

Still with the shrimp stuff does that mean something in your country? I am impressed you can see the backend of Ccex and whos trading what to who. Are you the admin?

You are probably also a little shrimp who like to call himself a shark or a whale
you shrimp gather up yr beloved BTC with emc2whale and bought ICO asap  Smiley
ya'll bro's working together and it is to obvious after ten times of scamcoins
how much have you made on this scam? 100d? shared on 10, 15 people? lol

he keep tellin himself he aint a scammer

now he is a "capitalist" haha lmao thats so cute to be in denial  Roll Eyes

You keep telling yourself your a hero as you collect your 1 penny per post.

shrimp, i'm not hero
i'm just telling you like it is
if you don't like it, cry  Grin

one more post. one more step closer to your own death. one more wasted moment being alive. 12 more wasted breaths. but you don't get any of this.you are the fool.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can we get back on topic here?

Bob disapper for about 4 pages and the dev too, then come back and write
at 08:18:16

and suddenly just 11 seconds later at 08:18:27 the dev posts an update....

Coincidence....
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Fellow investors ! I have decided to launch  a small challenge to us all !

Let's get to 100 pages by Thursday, 150 by Sunday and 300 by the next Sunday !

The challenge is on  Grin  FUDers help allowed !

via Imgflip Meme Maker
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Update

As everyone is most likely aware, someone posted a method to «bypass» the BOT wallet 100 coin requirement and access Botzilla.

As many community members immediately pointed out, all this “bypass” did was to open the bot panel. This is possible for anyone to do by accessing the bot through the local host.  However no botting is possible.

In analyzing the situation we have identified an additional layer of security that we want to install in the Botzilla platform. This will require several days of work.  We know everyone is excited about the Botzilla and wants to continue using it during this time, so we have decide upon the following procedure – which will allow everyone to continue staking and botting while we make the desired   changes.

1)   Anyone who does not want to operate the bot can simply continue staking with the current wallet and earn the large DPOS rewards. Download the new wallet when it is ready.
2)   Those who wish to bot during the interim period:
           -   Download the new wallet from the link in the OP
           -   Make sure you have 100 coins in your CCEX account. This will keep your bot enabled.

That’s it!

Please note: these changes are effective immediately.

We appreciate the tremendous community support within this coin. And we look forward to all the good things coming with Botzilla  - The People’s Bot!

Great job. More layers of security is what we need.
legendary
Just realized I now need to move coins back to ccex.
So much for all that work I did earlier setting up my wallet.
legendary
Update

As everyone is most likely aware, someone posted a method to «bypass» the BOT wallet 100 coin requirement and access Botzilla.

As many community members immediately pointed out, all this “bypass” did was to open the bot panel. This is possible for anyone to do by accessing the bot through the local host.  However no botting is possible.

In analyzing the situation we have identified an additional layer of security that we want to install in the Botzilla platform. This will require several days of work.  We know everyone is excited about the Botzilla and wants to continue using it during this time, so we have decide upon the following procedure – which will allow everyone to continue staking and botting while we make the desired   changes.

1)   Anyone who does not want to operate the bot can simply continue staking with the current wallet and earn the large DPOS rewards. Download the new wallet when it is ready.
           -   Make sure you have 100 coins in your CCEX account. This will keep your bot enabled.

That’s it!

We appreciate the tremendous community support within this coin. And we look forward to all the good things coming with Botzilla  - The People’s Bot!

Good looking out.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100

yes, lets fake volume and lure some pocket money asap from kids and maybe chinese men

Update

That’s it!

lol

ya'll shrimpstrippers in this together, stop act

happy manipulate volume
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Update

That’s it!

legendary
Activity: 272
Merit: 310

Please don't quote him. Replace his content by what I put  Wink

Just having some fun before I put him on ignore like the rest of the people here have.
scammers get mad when someone without a cause makin them moneymakin not so ez

i will be back shortly when bittrex or any other exchange decide to support you shrimpstripper scamshitters   Kiss Kiss Kiss kiss to all ma ya'll bro's and a special thank to my best bro bob for makin this happen

also, thank for my insideshark in whales group, bless

cya later bro's

Please don't quote him. Replace his content by what I put  Wink

Just having some fun before I put him on ignore like the rest of the people here have.

we all know no one is ignoring me
you can't deny the fact you like me tellin it straight what an pathetic bunch of people you are, you need to hear to grow as humans  Kiss

You are probably also a little shrimp who like to call himself a shark or a whale
ya'll bro's working together and to obvious after ten times of scamcoins

Confirmed you do have down's syndrome. No need to be jealous and get so butthurt that you need ass surgery. Next time buy a bit instead of crying for 70 hours straight. Then you can make money too.

stop bother me? just keep up the fake buy/sell volume or wathever you and shrimpstrippers are up to

Still with the shrimp stuff does that mean something in your country? I am impressed you can see the backend of Ccex and whos trading what to who. Are you the admin?

ya'll bro's working together and it is to obvious after ten times of scamcoins

now he is a "capitalist" haha lmao thats so cute to be in denial  Roll Eyes

shrimp, i'm not hero
i'm just telling you like it is
if you don't like it, cry  Grin

now he is a "capitalist" haha lmao thats so cute to be in denial  Roll Eyes

"capitalism" and "scam" is not the same, but i bet you are a commie

I bet you have down's syndrome.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Wallet working great over here. Good job devs!

Nice to see ya Jugger. How you been man?

Rhymes with "hugger" you said earlier in the CIRC thread re. taking a big payday huh?  Now we know who dumped that 42btc worth of CIRC back on Aug 22nd...Sumo you're the one.  

The insider/manipulation just goes on and on.  But taking profit is taking profit I guess but must be nice to always have someone to know on the "inside" huh?

Jesus, you win the award for most butthurt in this thread.

Congrats.

LOL, not butthurt, just pointing something out.

I'm enjoying my CIRC profit as much as you others who get to "take more" off the table is all.  Just funny how for all the hype you guys spit out you still don't give two-shits about the coin/bot aspect and still choose to dump for the all-mighty-BTC.  But that's the point isn't it?  No matter the cost? Wink Roll Eyes

Nah man I sold little by little at around 10k and for your info,, I just broke even on Circ :/  You guys dumped on me at higher up, Remember?

Here ,,, have a shrimp

now he is a "capitalist" haha lmao thats so cute to be in denial  Roll Eyes
The Announcements of Altcoins section of this forum is an incredible source of free entertainment !

Some people get butthurt and remember it till there deathbed.

It is so enjoyable to be one of the sharks of these waters, having fun and enjoying the profits.

I love bitcointalk. I love altcoins. I love profit.

haha dude, you aint no shark you are a shrimp tryna fool some n00bs out of money

you know inside thats the truth lol

"capitalism" and "scam" is not the same, but i bet you are a commie
Why give profit to some scammers who manipulate a coin with fake volume?

I LOL

Why listen to a guy with over 75% of his post history in under 48 hours on this thread all the same shit repeated every time.

dude, i post quality truth unlike shrimps like you
 Grin

Pages:
Jump to: