Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 60. (Read 127213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Downloaded, synched, coins in, api in, works! done.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
don't get upset on me just because yr scamcoin failed

no one buys a coin with people who manipulate and faking buy and sells, come on don't be that stupid

i know you are stupid, but lets be real for moment

one more post. one more step closer to your own death. one more wasted moment being alive. 12 more wasted breaths. but you don't get any of this.you are the fool.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
don't get upset on me just because yr scamcoin failed

no one buys a coin with people who manipulate and faking buy and sells, come on don't be that stupid

i know you are stupid, but lets be real for moment

its okay to be cheerleading shrimps, just admit you are pathetic beings to steal money like this   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
busy day working here. here's some more content

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed posuere interdum sem. Quisque ligula eros ullamcorper quis, lacinia quis facilisis sed sapien. Mauris varius diam vitae arcu. Sed arcu lectus auctor vitae, consectetuer et venenatis eget velit. Sed augue orci, lacinia eu tincidunt et eleifend nec lacus. Donec ultricies nisl ut felis, suspendisse potenti. Lorem ipsum ligula ut hendrerit mollis, ipsum erat vehicula risus, eu suscipit sem libero nec erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed congue augue vitae neque. Nulla consectetuer porttitor pede. Fusce purus morbi tortor magna condimentum vel, placerat id blandit sit amet tortor.

Mauris sed libero. Suspendisse facilisis nulla in lacinia laoreet, lorem velit accumsan velit vel mattis libero nisl et sem. Proin interdum maecenas massa turpis sagittis in, interdum non lobortis vitae massa. Quisque purus lectus, posuere eget imperdiet nec sodales id arcu. Vestibulum elit pede dictum eu, viverra non tincidunt eu ligula.

Nam molestie nec tortor. Donec placerat leo sit amet velit. Vestibulum id justo ut vitae massa. Proin in dolor mauris consequat aliquam. Donec ipsum, vestibulum ullamcorper venenatis augue. Aliquam tempus nisi in auctor vulputate, erat felis pellentesque augue nec, pellentesque lectus justo nec erat. Aliquam et nisl. Quisque sit amet dolor in justo pretium condimentum.

going to watch some movies etc, see you later
Now when the bot is cracked and only weeks before stake period is over and standalone version comes out

Maybe squad should join together and manipulate this coin like serious? Volume need to attract some money, we' only made 60 bucks in total, need to skim some easy money more

Easy way to make money: buy obvious underpriced ICO, sell some later, keep a bot for yourself

Hard way to make money: whine about how others make money, like Raxmouse

Fun way to have fun: watch Raxmouse be buthurtt about losing money one time.

lol

this is both hilarious and pretty damn smart at the same time

sorry rektmouse

its okay to be mad mike
im only here to spread truth and if that not goes along with yr scam, well i won't say i'm sorry  Grin

oh yea u are here tospread truth

go build houses in a poor country they need u more

you seem angry again

nah man laughing at your pathetic lost life, post after post

aint you busy manipulate volume?

btw, ridery99 says "thank you for your content"

one more post. one more step closer to your own death. one more wasted moment being alive. 12 more wasted breaths. but you don't get any of this.you are the fool.
Activity: 493
So who has been having some fun with their Botzilla? I'm happy with my investment here, we picked it up for pocket change and in the process made some friends but sadly they could not afford the small price of $70 so they spend their days, all day trying to feel good about theirselves trying to annoy.

Nah, i wait for standalone when stake is over in 4 weeks or i might just use the cracked version in this thread

but honestly, who needs a bot? daytrading is for loosers

Each to their own matey but why wait when you could have took the profit and had the Bot paid? Day trading for losers, but so is missing out for losers. Are you a loser?
Now when the bot is cracked and only weeks before stake period is over and standalone version comes out

Maybe squad should join together and manipulate this coin like serious? Volume need to attract some money, we' only made 60 bucks in total, need to skim some easy money more

Easy way to make money: buy obvious underpriced ICO, sell some later, keep a bot for yourself

lol

sorry rektmouse

its okay to be mad mike
im only here to spread truth and if that not goes along with yr scam, well i won't say i'm sorry  Grin

you seem angry again

aint you busy manipulate volume?

btw, ridery99 says "thank you for your content"

lol

sorry rektmouse

its okay to be mad mike

you seem angry again

Lets just wait till stake period is over and standalone comes along
or just play with the cracked version lol

let's dream about nuclear fusion

thank you for your content  Smiley

let's dream about nuclear fusion
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
Can somebody TLDR me the shrimp thing? I LOVE shrimp and craw-fish I could sit down at a restaurant and work a couple buckets for hours.
Shitty Scam Bot is Shitty  Cheesy Grin DO NOT WANT

thank you, more content in this thread  Smiley

I can do it too !

Lorem Ipsum Doloris Voluntas Vincit caera und caera. Shrimps. Yes ! I said SHRIMPS ! GIVE ME A MEDAL !
ok
So who has been having some fun with their Botzilla? I'm happy with my investment here, we picked it up for pocket change and in the process made some friends but sadly they could not afford the small price of $70 so they spend their days, all day trying to feel good about theirselves trying to annoy.

Nah, i wait for standalone when stake is over in 4 weeks or i might just use the cracked version in this thread

but honestly, who needs a bot? daytrading is for loosers
Funny all dem shrimps whoring themselves out to the biggest whore of crypto land, that little man Bob  Cheesy His pump talks are getting a little too obvious, lol talking about me missing 1000 percent. I bought circ @ 7k, it never even came close to 70k, could have sold above 40k, true, but it's not a 1000 percent, perhaps Bob needs a little education.  Grin
Bittrex lowest price: 5016sat. Highest price: 48050.
That's exactly 957,93460925% to me. Not exactly 1000%, but pretty close for me.

Up untill the crash it NEVER fell below ICO

thank you Smiley
Funny all dem shrimps whoring themselves out to the biggest whore of crypto land, that little man Bob  Cheesy His pump talks are getting a little too obvious, lol talking about me missing 1000 percent. I bought circ @ 7k, it never even came close to 70k, could have sold above 40k, true, but it's not a 1000 percent, perhaps Bob needs a little education.  Grin

SO?

fake buy and sell into emc2whale-group of shrimps and make ez 100k satoshi, lol

numbers like that means nothing when its manipulated
Shitty Scam Bot is Shitty  Cheesy Grin DO NOT WANT

thank you, more content in this thread  Smiley
Activity: 493
it looks like trading history shows fake volume working at least

thank you for the content Smiley

what is this suppose to be lana?

Am i suppose to get the feeling "oh noes, shrimp thanking me with irony" and therefore, i must stop annoy you??? LOL
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Pages:
Jump to: