Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 56. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

That Shrimp has been Shrimpin well and Shrimped the biggest Shrimp company in our Shrimp world of Shrimps !

Too much shrimp!  You're practically a prawn!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
legendary
butthurt shrimp addict will add 100 pages all by himself.

That's what I pay him for. He better do.

He actually gets punished when his post rate /hr  goes down. hes been absent on this page. oh his potty break is gonna cost him a few shrimp:(

YES ! I'll be SHRIMPIN HIM SO HARD HE WILL BE SHRIMPIN AND SHRIMPIN FOR ME TO STOP SHRIMPIN THE SHRIMP OUT OF HIM !

Wow, thats shrimped up man.
legendary

That's what I pay him for. He better do.

He actually gets punished when his post rate /hr  goes down. hes been absent on this page. oh his potty break is gonna cost him a few shrimp:(
Activity: 840
This one goes out to all the shrimps. Each and every one of you.
legendary
It's me. I pay him 0.0001 BTC per post. I'll pay you 0.0002 BTC if you want ?  Grin

What is the daily bonus multiplier for the shrimp word usage count? Do I have to use it in a sentence or just put it in my post somewhere? If i put it in my signature does that count?

Thanks,
--RazerShrimp

OMG.. Im pissing my pants.. This thread is giving me a new lease on life.  Grin

I've never had such a unproductive but humorous day, I'd like to thank all the shrimps here on BCT. Seriously every shrimpin one of you.
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Update

As everyone is most likely aware, someone posted a method to «bypass» the BOT wallet 100 coin requirement and access Botzilla.

As many community members immediately pointed out, all this “bypass” did was to open the bot panel. This is possible for anyone to do by accessing the bot through the local host.  However no botting is possible.

In analyzing the situation we have identified an additional layer of security that we want to install in the Botzilla platform. This will require several days of work.  We know everyone is excited about the Botzilla and wants to continue using it during this time, so we have decide upon the following procedure – which will allow everyone to continue staking and botting while we make the desired   changes.

1)   Anyone who does not want to operate the bot can simply continue staking with the current wallet and earn the large DPOS rewards. Download the new wallet when it is ready.
2)   Those who wish to bot during the interim period:
           -   Download the new wallet from the link in the OP
           -   Make sure you have 100 coins in your CCEX account. This will keep your bot enabled.

That’s it!

Please note: these changes are effective immediately.

We appreciate the tremendous community support within this coin. And we look forward to all the good things coming with Botzilla  - The People’s Bot!

This needs to be posted on ever page a few times so it doesn't get lost.

Bump for new page.
legendary
It's me. I pay him 0.0001 BTC per post. I'll pay you 0.0002 BTC if you want ?  Grin

What is the daily bonus multiplier for the shrimp word usage count? Do I have to use it in a sentence or just put it in my post somewhere? If i put it in my signature does that count?

Thanks,
--RazerShrimp

OMG.. Im pissing my pants.. This thread is giving me a new lease on life.  Grin
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
    VS      

ANY QUESTIONS?
Activity: 840
hahaha dude talking about patcher. seems the devs are 10 steps ahead of him.  go ahead dude post one of these videos u are talking about.  you are yesterday's fud
legendary

Thanks,
--RazerShrimp
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Update

As everyone is most likely aware, someone posted a method to «bypass» the BOT wallet 100 coin requirement and access Botzilla.

As many community members immediately pointed out, all this “bypass” did was to open the bot panel. This is possible for anyone to do by accessing the bot through the local host.  However no botting is possible.

In analyzing the situation we have identified an additional layer of security that we want to install in the Botzilla platform. This will require several days of work.  We know everyone is excited about the Botzilla and wants to continue using it during this time, so we have decide upon the following procedure – which will allow everyone to continue staking and botting while we make the desired   changes.

1)   Anyone who does not want to operate the bot can simply continue staking with the current wallet and earn the large DPOS rewards. Download the new wallet when it is ready.
           -   Make sure you have 100 coins in your CCEX account. This will keep your bot enabled.

That’s it!

We appreciate the tremendous community support within this coin. And we look forward to all the good things coming with Botzilla  - The People’s Bot!

Ok dev, do you want from me to post vid with bot trading after bypass? If you saying this? Just reverse the patcher which I posted and U will see whats going on. Simple... I wan't to see fix which you are refering to. You have same problem with your CIRC wallet. I can make video for you also with circ wallet bypass. Fix it....

Thanks for posting a not-so-impressive method of using local host. Just booting the bot in the browser would have done the same thing but - agreed - not so spectacular. "Injectors" and all that sort of thing.

Your efforts will get nowhere with Botzilla. Feel free to devote your attentions to Circ.

Walter

it has nothing to do with localhost. Please If you are capable to do it. Feel free to reverse the patcher.dll, Its about 5 lines of code. And you will see what it is doing.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Update

That’s it!

Ok dev, do you want from me to post vid with bot trading after bypass? If you saying this? Just reverse the patcher which I posted and U will see whats going on. Simple... I wan't to see fix which you are refering to. You have same problem with your CIRC wallet. I can make video for you also with circ wallet bypass. Fix it....

Thanks for posting a not-so-impressive method of using local host. Just booting the bot in the browser would have done the same thing but - agreed - not so spectacular. "Injectors" and all that sort of thing.

Your efforts will get nowhere with Botzilla. Feel free to devote your attentions to Circ.

Walter
legendary
no one has answered my question yet- if we all push that "fake buy/sell"-button at the same given time, can c-cex explode out in space or will it just start orbit around earth?

That actually was kinda funny.

He starts making sense  Grin

This was to big for me to read, TBDR for me?

Fellow investors ! I have decided to launch  a small challenge to us all !

Let's get to 100 pages by Thursday, 150 by Sunday and 300 by the next Sunday !

The challenge is on  Grin  FUDers help allowed !

I accept challenge. Can somebody contact RaXmOuSe's employer and tell that shrimp I would like to get paid a little more per post then him since I is Sr.Member.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Can we get back on topic here?
Yeah, I just spent half an hour shaking my head about how retarded those guys have become here.
Then, I asked myself why I'm actually reading this shit.

Because it is fun to contemplate chaos build itself (antinomical, but who cares ? It's chaos !) ?
Believe me, this was not fun at all. And I know how fun works. A lot. I'm Mr. Fun by second name! Sad
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Can we get back on topic here?
Yeah, I just spent half an hour shaking my head about how retarded those guys have become here.
Then, I asked myself why I'm actually reading this shit.
legendary
no one has answered my question yet- if we all push that "fake buy/sell"-button at the same given time, can c-cex explode out in space or will it just start orbit around earth?

That actually was kinda funny.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: