Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 62. (Read 127213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

bobsurplus don't exist,

Most real shit you've said yet.
This is true, bobsurplus does not exist.
He is just a figment of your imagination.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Funny all dem shrimps whoring themselves out to the biggest whore of crypto land, that little man Bob  Cheesy His pump talks are getting a little too obvious, lol talking about me missing 1000 percent. I bought circ @ 7k, it never even came close to 70k, could have sold above 40k, true, but it's not a 1000 percent, perhaps Bob needs a little education.  Grin

Idiot. You should have bought at 5.7k like me or at 5.5k like Bob.

Ofcourse Bob is the better example

lol

Bob is a figure of speech, someone these whoring shrimps can point and gather around and praise lol

bobsurplus don't exist, its a pumpgroup

u don't know jack shit
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Funny all dem shrimps whoring themselves out to the biggest whore of crypto land, that little man Bob  Cheesy His pump talks are getting a little too obvious, lol talking about me missing 1000 percent. I bought circ @ 7k, it never even came close to 70k, could have sold above 40k, true, but it's not a 1000 percent, perhaps Bob needs a little education.  Grin

Idiot. You should have bought at 5.7k like me or at 5.5k like Bob.

Ofcourse Bob is the better example

lol

Bob is a figure of speech, someone these whoring shrimps can point and gather around and praise lol

bobsurplus don't exist, its a pumpgroup
Now when the bot is cracked and only weeks before stake period is over and standalone version comes out

Maybe squad should join together and manipulate this coin like serious? Volume need to attract some money, we' only made 60 bucks in total, need to skim some easy money more

Easy way to make money: buy obvious underpriced ICO, sell some later, keep a bot for yourself

Hard way to make money: whine about how others make money, like Raxmouse

Fun way to have fun: watch Raxmouse be buthurtt about losing money one time.

Deep inside Bobsurplus fanclub with boys and girls know: They are pathetic with their missleading cheerleading

Fun fact: RaXmOuSe have plenty of money and he just spittin truth here for fun and if he rescues someone to buy into this fake volume scam, then he is very delightful when boob's shrimps cryz

the real difference between me and you is that I enjoy this mess and you don't, how much have you made out of this scam? 30 dollar?
hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
ICO sold out in 60 seconds?  Huh

How is that even possible?

It's called the ICO self-buy scam. The ICO dev buys his own coins and then sells them for any price. Stay away from this garbage unless you actually want this over priced bot that might break in a week and never get fixed.

The self-buy scam was made infamous buy DIBBITS and is a horrible investment.

Are u fucking idiot? I been making self-icos since 2014 and they are perfect working schemes. How fucking DIBBITS could compete with that? Self-buy ico is one of the best scams to pull at very modest cost. ORTHO ALIPAY are coins which make ur future. They caress ur tights and fuck u.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
CIRC & BOT use the same backend:

From the Botcoin thread:
http://i61.tinypic.com/16kcl76.png

Circ Instructions:
http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_mac.pdf

Double earnings for Dev Smiley
Activity: 505
Everyone's in love it bob. We should make a section on the forum for bobs cheerleaders and trolls to mingle and talk bob all day long.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Now when the bot is cracked and only weeks before stake period is over and standalone version comes out

Maybe squad should join together and manipulate this coin like serious? Volume need to attract some money, we' only made 60 bucks in total, need to skim some easy money more

Easy way to make money: buy obvious underpriced ICO, sell some later, keep a bot for yourself

Hard way to make money: whine about how others make money, like Raxmouse

Fun way to have fun: watch Raxmouse be buthurtt about losing money one time.

A fud attack that lasted a few minutes. Guys regroup and plan the next battle because these guys slapped you back under them rocks about as fast as a Bot transaction. Fake videos now I've seen it all.  Cheesy

TIME TO ASSEMBLE THE TSS ! (TROLL SLAYER SQUAD: TMK, BOB and others)

Shrimps busy sucking on boob?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Glad I didn't join this obvious scam  Grin

30 btc above ico ask. Im sure you're glad you didn't join. People like you like to loose money, not make it, hence why you are a circ bagholder who failed to take profit when you were up 1000%

Roll Eyes Yeah so basically we sell when you're in full promo mode so we don't get fucked huh?   Got it.  Cool Tongue

there is no promo mode here.

bob created this coin with the circuits devs just to collect the ico money.

there will be no pump here.  this coin will NEVER reach .01btc/BOT.
legendary
Activity: 1120

30 btc above ico ask. Im sure you're glad you didn't join. People like you like to loose money, not make it, hence why you are a circ bagholder who failed to take profit when you were up 1000%

Roll Eyes Yeah so basically we sell when you're in full promo mode so we don't get fucked huh?   Got it.  Cool Tongue
ICO sold out in 60 seconds?  Huh

How is that even possible?

It's called the ICO self-buy scam.
The ICO dev buys his own coins and then sells them for any price. Stay away from this garbage unless you actually want this over priced bot that might break in a week and never get fixed.

The self-buy scam was made infamous buy DIBBITS and is a horrible investment.

oh, ok
legendary
Activity: 1120

CIRC is looking better (and safer) with every shitty post written here, it's sad and scary, but as usual wouldn't surprise me if the devs (Bobs pals) aren't already laughing it up over both coins/threads.  Like every 'popular coin of the week', it'll just see btc/manipulation on both coins until they're happy (which is never).  Can't wait to enjoy bot profit when the time is right, as circ profit will only come back full circle soon enough. Watch.

ridery99 I've got a special present for you in due time.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
I'm planning a huge FUD attack on this coin. I'll kick u with my ebony army to the punch. I have the knowledge u don't. I got a power to stress fucking scams. My next FUD attack will knock u down, idiots and toilet boosters.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
A malware link in this thread?  Shocked

calm down dude
bot is cracked
Not possible. The image says "No time to explain…" - didn't you see that?  Huh

.edit:
Guys, please stop that Lorem Ipsum nonsense. It's annoying as fuck.
Impressive that this coin still fake buy/sell above ICO
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed posuere interdum sem. Quisque ligula eros ullamcorper quis, lacinia quis facilisis sed sapien. Mauris varius diam vitae arcu. Sed arcu lectus auctor vitae, consectetuer et venenatis eget velit. Sed augue orci, lacinia eu tincidunt et eleifend nec lacus. Donec ultricies nisl ut felis, suspendisse potenti. Lorem ipsum ligula ut hendrerit mollis, ipsum erat vehicula risus, eu suscipit sem libero nec erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed congue augue vitae neque. Nulla consectetuer porttitor pede. Fusce purus morbi tortor magna condimentum vel, placerat id blandit sit amet tortor.

Mauris sed libero. Suspendisse facilisis nulla in lacinia laoreet, lorem velit accumsan velit vel mattis libero nisl et sem. Proin interdum maecenas massa turpis sagittis in, interdum non lobortis vitae massa. Quisque purus lectus, posuere eget imperdiet nec sodales id arcu. Vestibulum elit pede dictum eu, viverra non tincidunt eu ligula.
Pages:
Jump to: