Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 64. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
yea keep it up next gen keep posting that vid. you are stupid as a fence post.

I think this thread is starting to attack my intellect  Grin

doxxed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
And we wonder why so many people are turned off of crypto and especially alts coins re. 'investing', especially when it seems everyone involved is as mature as a 14 year pre-pubescent boy.

Are you talking about circ? It's dead.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I tried the file, it opens the UI but the bot doesn't actually work unless you are staking coins. Nice try though.

But you saw that in the GIF lol.....

anyone can open the bot in the browser and view order books.. and see the bots, but you cant actually start bots unless u have coins. that gif is obvious fud from a butthurt circ owner

It's a malware link.

Its simple patcher. It only patch some functions to unlock the bot. There is no virus/malware. feel free to scan it and post results. I tested the bot at bittrex and its working. I don't know about other exchanges. If you are scared and you think its virus don't use it. If u guys are ok with paying to scammers for this then its ok for me. I don't care. I'm not any scammer I tried to warn you that the devs are same as CIRC.

good luck
legendary
Activity: 1120
And we wonder why so many people are turned off of crypto and especially alts coins re. 'investing', especially when it seems everyone involved is as mature as a 14 year pre-pubescent boy.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed posuere interdum sem. Quisque ligula eros ullamcorper quis, lacinia quis facilisis sed sapien. Mauris varius diam vitae arcu. Sed arcu lectus auctor vitae, consectetuer et venenatis eget velit. Sed augue orci, lacinia eu tincidunt et eleifend nec lacus. Donec ultricies nisl ut felis, suspendisse potenti. Lorem ipsum ligula ut hendrerit mollis, ipsum erat vehicula risus, eu suscipit sem libero nec erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed congue augue vitae neque. Nulla consectetuer porttitor pede. Fusce purus morbi tortor magna condimentum vel, placerat id blandit sit amet tortor.

Done. I created content like fudsters. soon we will have 500 pages.
Activity: 462

Where I come from we have digital, smart fence posts.  Now who's the stupid one?
Lol nextgen crypto big circ bagholder piles in with authoritative sounding fus.

You're an oblivious retard.  BTW, I hold 0 CIRC at this point (thankfully).

I hold well over 3k BOT and you think I'm just going to sit here and spread FUD for the fun of it?  Nope, I'm actually concerned my investment is going to go to shit.  

Grow the fuck up kid, it's 2015 and people understand how to take advantage of applications.  If Windows and other operating systems where companies have spent BILLIONS to secure are getting hacked this bot built with a 120 BTC ICO surely can be.

douche.

haha i will ignore the obscenity and the irony of you being unable to form sentences without profanity. protecting your investment by reposting a faked fud video? lol spare me the lectures on how smart you are dumb ass

I'm going to re-post it OVER and OVER again just to spite your dumb ass.

This is going to be fun.  Are you ready?

It's hilarious to me you're so scared of a video.  Insecure much?  You will be once I'm done with you.

hahaha dumb ass  best defense good offense? don't think so. lemme push your buttons a little more. you reposted that vid and it was really really stupid to do that.maybe you should have a go at reposting that malware link too? all in the name of proving how "above things" you are?
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
That video is laughable. I downloaded the software and it just opens the UI. Try to use the bot and it fails. Anyone can access the UI if they want to check it out... but can't run the features unless you are staking. Obvious FUD is obvious.
some of u in this thread is already bottin. are u staking? how it can be if it need up to 8 hours to get coins mature?
That video is laughable. I downloaded the software and it just opens the UI. Try to use the bot and it fails. Anyone can access the UI if they want to check it out... but can't run the features unless you are staking. Obvious FUD is obvious.

Glad someone is finally catching on...
Activity: 493
it's funny, I just think what if I inject that bot. and u guys already did it Grin
and this is obvious the same circ-team.

You might catch up at sometime in the future the video was faked so the little boy could get a reaction, and spread his virus link. Win win for him really wasn't it. Best fud attack so far and that is saying something.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Lol nextgen crypto big circ bagholder piles in with authoritative sounding fud.

Actually he is a synergy bag holder  Smiley

That would be an insult if I didn't have 100% control over that market. 

It does what I want.  You're just a player in the game.

I'm glad you admit that   Smiley
for you scammers:

funny fud gif

Look everyone!!! BOT WAS HACKED!!!!!

Better get those dumps in!!!!

nothing was hacked, he just made a funny gif. injected?  Smiley you are funny guys. best fud in weeks

That would be an insult if I didn't have 100% control over that market. 

It does what I want.  You're just a player in the game.

Lol nextgen crypto big circ bagholder piles in with authoritative sounding fus.

You're an oblivious retard.  BTW, I hold 0 CIRC at this point (thankfully).

I hold well over 3k BOT and you think I'm just going to sit here and spread FUD for the fun of it?  Nope, I'm actually concerned my investment is going to go to shit.  

Grow the fuck up kid, it's 2015 and people understand how to take advantage of applications.  If Windows and other operating systems where companies have spent BILLIONS to secure are getting hacked this bot built with a 120 BTC ICO surely can be.

douche.

haha i will ignore the obscenity and the irony of you being unable to form sentences without profanity. protecting your investment by reposting a faked fud video? lol spare me the lectures on how smart you are dumb ass

I'm going to re-post it OVER and OVER again just to spite your dumb ass.

This is going to be fun.  Are you ready?

It's hilarious to me you're so scared of a video.  Insecure much?  You will be once I'm done with you.
HOW LONG IT TAKES TO STAKE?

Had to lower the size, dev said in the IRC that it is 8 hours to mature and start staking.
Thank you  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: