Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 65. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
HOW LONG IT TAKES TO STAKE?

Had to lower the size, dev said in the IRC that it is 8 hours to mature and start staking.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
reality overcomes
it's funny, I just think what if I inject that bot. and u guys already did it Grin
and this is obvious the same circ-team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
HOW LONG IT TAKES TO STAKE?
Lol nextgen crypto big circ bagholder piles in with authoritative sounding fus.

You're an oblivious retard.  BTW, I hold 0 CIRC at this point (thankfully).

I hold well over 3k BOT and you think I'm just going to sit here and spread FUD for the fun of it?  Nope, I'm actually concerned my investment is going to go to shit.  

Grow the fuck up kid, it's 2015 and people understand how to take advantage of applications.  If Windows and other operating systems where companies have spent BILLIONS to secure are getting hacked this bot built with a 120 BTC ICO surely can be.

douche.

That's the beauty of blockchain and crypto tech. Big companies aren't using it yet, but as you can see with BOT.. nobody can crack it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

I hold well over 3k BOT and you think I'm just going to sit here and spread FUD for the fun of it?  Nope, I'm actually concerned my investment is going to go to shit.  

Grow the fuck up kid, it's 2015 and people understand how to take advantage of applications.  If Windows and other operating systems where companies have spent BILLIONS to secure are getting hacked this bot built with a 120 BTC ICO surely can be.

douche.

haha i will ignore the obscenity and the irony of you being unable to form sentences without profanity. protecting your investment by reposting a faked fud video? lol spare me the lectures on how smart you are dumb ass
Activity: 462

douche.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
I tried the file, it opens the UI but the bot doesn't actually work unless you are staking coins. Nice try though.

But you saw that in the GIF lol.....

anyone can open the bot in the browser and view order books.. and see the bots, but you cant actually start bots unless u have coins. that gif is obvious fud from a butthurt circ owner

It's a malware link.
Code:
xxxxxxxx

you need injector

I'm posting this only because they made CIRC and now BOT. Based o same wallets. Just to scam people

I just got a PM from someone who ran that link. They unlocked their BOT wallet to run the bot and the patcher drained it.

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried the file, it opens the UI but the bot doesn't actually work unless you are staking coins. Nice try though.

anyone can open the bot in the browser and view order books.. and see the bots, but you cant actually start bots unless u have coins. that gif is obvious fud from a butthurt circ owner
Activity: 239
what will the next project be?

BoBcoin?

ShrimpTease?

Please stay away from bobcoin its not a PnD coin

lol <3
Lol nextgen crypto big circ bagholder piles in with authoritative sounding fud.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Code:
xxxxxxxx

you need injector

I'm posting this only because they made CIRC and now BOT. Based o same wallets. Just to scam people

I just got a PM from someone who ran that link. They unlocked their BOT wallet to run the bot and the patcher drained it.
If you guys seriously think that hacking this Qt/Bot isn't possible you've got a lot to learn.

obviously nobody can do it. they just get to the UI then FAIL lol
Activity: 161

Yea in that GIF the Bot is NOT WORKING.   He has been challenged to show it working and he can't do this.  He is bullshitting.
Activity: 462
If you guys seriously think that hacking this Qt/Bot isn't possible you've got a lot to learn.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501

BoBcoin?

ShrimpTease?

Please stay away from bobcoin its not a PnD coin
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide

Code:
http://www.filedropper.com/cpatcher

you need injector

Activity: 239

BoBcoin?

ShrimpTease?
Activity: 840
Dude can't u see fud when you seeit?

No shots of botting.

Posting virus links.

Pages:
Jump to: