Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 87. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Aaaaand Sold Out

Thanks for playing. Want a bot? Keep trying.
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
How can anyone "fud" to make it lower than the ICO? Must be the stupiest shit ever to think of.

Devs buying back over ICO is logic, thats market flow.

Fake volume isnt, lal

I received my coins. Think we can expect wallets soon considering sold out in seconds?
Activity: 239
How can anyone "fud" to make it lower than the ICO? Must be the stupiest shit ever to think of.

Devs buying back over ICO is logic, thats market flow.

Fake volume isnt, lal
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If you are so sure that this is not a scam why don't you set you buy orders above ICO price? Tongue

That is the dumbest thing I've heard so far today, congratz. You made it to obvious of your true intentions there didn't you  Cheesy Shall I withdraw my coin for 4 bots and go 1 sat higher yeh?
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
need a response from c-cex

Dear threedaymonk,

We here at c-cex plan to fuck you completely.

Yours truly,

c-cex

From Ccex twitter account:

BOT ICO starts in 5 minutes. All buy orders above ICO price will be removed to let investors have exactly ICO price.
https://c-cex.com/?p=bot-btc

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/640870616145469440
If you are so sure that this is not a scam why don't you set you buy orders above ICO price? Tongue

STOP THE FUDDING, YOU RUIN THIS MAGNIFICENT COIN!
Ha ha this is rich. A good bot, at a good price, where people themselves are the resellers - looks like it will sell out immediately when ico opens in a few hrs - and the holy rollers are showing up screaming scam.

Looks like most of them have bought circ low and are hoping to scare noobs in that direction. Good luck with that.

Yes, we all know Botcoin is the new QUATLOO/CIRC, everything happens so fast i crypto, this is the traders coin, like the rest of the coins with world purpose bots

lets just fake the volume even more so we get even richer from kids  Grin Grin Grin Grin

So many butt hurt people....you had plenty of time...the key is don't get greedy in crypto and get into new coins early...

dude, yr teh only one with a sore butt

Just buy this world purpose bot and be richy rich

The key is to cheerlead on forums so kids and chinese n00bs buying it, fake it till you make it, like that volume fake button on bots.
Activity: 394
So many butt hurt people....you had plenty of time...the key is don't get greedy in crypto and you have to get into new coins early...
Activity: 266
I am adding almost everyone on this page to my ticket. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Just add them all on the ticket bro, they are all guilty by association. Free up some room for people that actually put their time to good use and not fud  like a bunch little girls.

in 1h 20 min you will see Tongue

See what exactly  Huh a sell out yeh? Sure, that is good observation and an eagle eye with half decent math to calculate the orderbook there.

Bravo
Activity: 840
Ha ha this is rich. A good bot, at a good price, where people themselves are the resellers - looks like it will sell out immediately when ico opens in a few hrs - and the holy rollers are showing up screaming scam.

Looks like most of them have bought circ low and are hoping to scare noobs in that direction. Good luck with that.
Wow, I really think this coin be top 10 and i'm not lying, this have everything a coin need, especially that fake volume button!!!!  Grin  Grin  Grin

1 million satoshi, noy lying!! best thing ever, buy buy buy buy this coin now!!

don't mind the fudding, they are jelous of us rich shrimps who buys this newer bot with a real world purpose

ONE MILLION SATOSHI, REMEMBER WHO SAID IT FIRST  Roll Eyes LETS GO TO MOON NOW LIKE BOB WOULD HAVE SAID
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Activity: 455
EarnBitcoins.INFO
Invest at your own risk and if this actually turns out to be great as it is, good on ya! I will watch the history in the making.
Good luck to whoever is investing.
Activity: 143
I am adding almost everyone on this page to my ticket. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Where is the standalone version?

More fake volume, please bob!!!!!
Activity: 308
Guys, this is a typical run away with money scam. Remember VOOTcoin? There was video of the prototype of their anonymous exchange too and it turned out to be scam after all. So no high hopes here. Better buy CIRC which will rebound after people see what is going on here (or it will not because whales already moved out of CIRC, anyway, it's better bet than this coin). I am not writing this to FUD. I'm writing this because I don't want your money to be taken by scammers because I need you to use your money to pump legitimate projects.

A lot of coins are scam... remember DIGS, DIBS, GRID... all big ICO scams. Also a lot of those scams are run by newbie accounts, or were run by crowdsale.io. With the strict rules on Bittrex now, it is difficult to get those type of scams on Bittrex, so they scammers are moving from one exchange to another exchange.

This coin will be most likely nicely pumped, not really a problem when you own 100% of the coins and then people will put buy orders on it, and suddenly the coin will collapse. We all know the story, we all know the risks, people need to make their own call.
Who cares ? Right now here are only guys from BOB's pump group..

A very well organized group I would say Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
legendary
Activity: 1120
Guys, this is a typical run away with money scam. Remember VOOTcoin? There was video of the prototype of their anonymous exchange too and it turned out to be scam after all. So no high hopes here. Better buy CIRC which will rebound after people see what is going on here (or it will not because whales already moved out of CIRC, anyway, it's better bet than this coin). I am not writing this to FUD. I'm writing this because I don't want your money to be taken by scammers because I need you to use your money to pump legitimate projects.

A lot of coins are scam... remember DIGS, DIBS, GRID... all big ICO scams. Also a lot of those scams are run by newbie accounts, or were run by crowdsale.io. With the strict rules on Bittrex now, it is difficult to get those type of scams on Bittrex, so they scammers are moving from one exchange to another exchange.

This coin will be most likely nicely pumped, not really a problem when you own 100% of the coins and then people will put buy orders on it, and suddenly the coin will collapse. We all know the story, we all know the risks, people need to make their own call.

Yeah, but most people don't get it that devs will get hold of 100% of the coins. Just after start they will be trying to buy the coins on prices above of the ICO, giving devs nice profit. It will get dumped really quick after that, giving devs lots of BTC and opportunity to rebuy the coins.

Rebuy the coin? Those devs doesn't rebuy the coin, they start a new coin.  Grin

I will launch my own coin and people will know that it will still be on the market next year, not like those scam coins.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

Who cares ? Right now here are only guys from BOB's pump group..
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Agree with you on most points there , except Bittrex stuffed up massively with MACRO!!
Pages:
Jump to: