Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 89. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

However, fake volume tricked people like that to think it had some value, so in some way, it is a scam.

Come on dude, you make big claim but you have nothing to back it up do you? The volume was real as the day that you are in today unless you can prove otherwise. The point it started at 5.5k sat and it is still there. Many other coins are not doing as good are they, no doubt one that you are in longterm.

If the volume was real the value should have been real.

Look at these features some bots have and you can see for yourself how easy it is to manipulate volume, YOU can't fool a fool. No doubt you know what i say iz true Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The big fish

However, fake volume tricked people like that to think it had some value, so in some way, it is a scam.

Come on dude, you make big claim but you have nothing to back it up do you? The volume was real as the day that you are in today unless you can prove otherwise. The point it started at 5.5k sat and it is still there. Many other coins are not doing as good are they, no doubt one that you are in longterm.

Great that is just great! I have waited for days for this and now it has sold out before I can place my order. This is not right and I think I may have to start a fud attack if it doesn't change, who is with me?

is this suppose to induce a feeling of "omg, I´m missing out on something great here"? You doing a great job.  Roll Eyes

No this as you can see is a cry for help I have missed out on something I waited days for, its a shame you cannot read. I see your with me though and the call worked. I have another plan first and that is to report you to ccex and get your bids withdrawn. Stand by I could use you later.

Wow, I feel so sorry for you who misses this great bot.

Maybe you can buy this bot when it becomes standalone? You might just have to wait a day or two when the shrimps decide to move on and then later try it.
Don't be sad at least, you probably can borrow it from bob.

And no, i have no money atm to buy anything because they are steady on other more valuable longterm coins, daytrading is laughable.

Thanks for the feelings towards me bro I appreciate it but I will find a way.

I will not be buying this Bot once the boat sails and will have to wait weeks and weeks to have even the slightes chance and getting one near the ICO price.

You have cheered me up and gave me hope now you tell me there is hope in Bob! Who is bob and where can I have a chat about getting one on loan or at a little over ICO?

I sense a white lie there mate, you do have money and you have big prders placed you just scared of me reporting you! I won't do that now you have chose to help me.

Bobsurplus is Emc2whale, some figure who portrait himself(if it is him alone leaves questions for now) like a "whale". It is probably a account with bunch of fishes who favorite-mark his tweets in order to make that account look trustworthy in newbs virgin eyes  Roll Eyes don't act like you don't know him. Bob and he's associates will probably be public in near future, nothing lasts forever.

White lies? dude, i have no interest in crypto bots. Daytraders are loosers, except groups like emc2whale and ryanpumper etc...but then again, you aint a "trader" in legal terms when you behave like that Wink but you probably know all of that now, or at least soon. <333

I hope this scam lasts longer then CIRC

I fail to see how a coin that started at 5.5k sat and is still trading at 5,5k sat is a scam? I feel a little sorry for you ya must have brought at the top 40k when you should have sold Cry That is not scam that is bad judgement and trading.

The big fish

I fail to see how a coin that started at 5.5k sat and is still trading at 5,5k sat is a scam? I feel a little sorry for you ya must have brought at the top 40k when you should have sold Cry That is not scam that is bad judgement and trading.
Activity: 173
The community, the trolls, the sharks and whales! This thread us turning out to be a brilliant show after all. Such a shame when so many people will go without hahaha
Activity: 229
Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Great that is just great! I have waited for days for this and now it has sold out before I can place my order. This is not right and I think I may have to start a fud attack if it doesn't change, who is with me?

is this suppose to induce a feeling of "omg, I´m missing out on something great here"? You doing a great job.  Roll Eyes

No this as you can see is a cry for help I have missed out on something I waited days for, its a shame you cannot read. I see your with me though and the call worked. I have another plan first and that is to report you to ccex and get your bids withdrawn. Stand by I could use you later.

Maybe you can buy this bot when it becomes standalone? You might just have to wait a day or two when the shrimps decide to move on and then later try it.

And no, i have no money atm to buy anything because they are steady on other more valuable longterm coins, daytrading is laughable.

Thanks for the feelings towards me bro I appreciate it but I will find a way.

I will not be buying this Bot once the boat sails and will have to wait weeks and weeks to have even the slightes chance and getting one near the ICO price.

You have cheered me up and gave me hope now you tell me there is hope in Bob! Who is bob and where can I have a chat about getting one on loan or at a little over ICO?

I sense a white lie there mate, you do have money and you have big prders placed you just scared of me reporting you! I won't do that now you have chose to help me.
Activity: 658
So, when is the part you all start wining about c-cex ripping you off, and you should all get your money back after ICO?
Oh right. In 7 days.

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Activity: 266

Sorry to say that your plans of domination of the Bot thread are futile and neither of you have a hope of fudding here. Back to bed you go.

Remember to sell before the hoard of shrimps yell "moooooon"

Bot will be a standalone version soon anyway

Weak FUD  Angry

Why would i FUD when i can talk truth?  Grin

This really looks like Crave. We just generated 7 pages already today ! That's 140 posts ! And we are far from the end of the day.

At the peak, we might generate as much as 20 pages daily.

Wow, thats so amazing!! Maybe this coin will go to 800k satoshi ajm not lying!!!! this is history wow this coin greatest since muhammed ali righthook, jhez this is it!

I can't wait untill everyone buys standalone bot
and when everyone realizzze that daytrading and profit is laughable
Activity: 173
C-Cex has a history of being entirely unreliable in these sort of situations. There is a fair chance that if you put btc above ico price you will get BOT. And the people at ICO price will get burned. May be worth hedging.

I'll just fucking punch u in the imbecilic face and that is the end for u. That is ur life shortens. I'll badly punch and punish u and i'll be with u at ur mortal ordo.

dude get some counseling for your issues

Lolol that guy is cool and puts effort into saying f u. This bot is making people tense and ready for blood should they not get what they want
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Please do not do this. I will have to add you to the open ticket I have at CCEX requesting fudders be dropped from the bid side.

I have no choice but to try something like the small army that will appear soon enough and help me. I may give your strategy a try first and report the fudders to get their orders wiped though.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
C-Cex has a history of being entirely unreliable in these sort of situations. There is a fair chance that if you put btc above ico price you will get BOT. And the people at ICO price will get burned. May be worth hedging.

I'll just fucking punch u in the imbecilic face and that is the end for u. That is ur life shortens. I'll badly punch and punish u and i'll be with u at ur mortal ordo.

dude get some counseling for your issues
The big fish
There is no need to think what I say. Only enjoy the profit  Grin

I found that hard to decipher. We all enjoy the profit if it comes. Oh how the mighty all knowing fell from his horse now the ICO newbie has taken the reins. Its all good the people are in good hands.

What I meant is: relax. I got my BOT and I hope you did also. That is all that matters  Smiley  You were right in the end.

It just confirms I was right to try to get my BOT before others by telling them to take their time  Smiley

I am relaxed bro, slightly on edge. I don't have my bots until the order gets filled though which will relax me fully Undecided but yeh I managed to get the buy in before the sell out. You played a good game there, (it will never reach sellout ICO) people lose faith and take their time deciding, nice.
Activity: 143

Please do not do this. I will have to add you to the open ticket I have at CCEX requesting fudders be dropped from the bid side.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Waiting for the presale to open, a countdown would be nice

Go put your order in. The market is already open.

Thats not how a presale works mate  Wink

Tell that to c-cex.
Pages:
Jump to: