Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 90. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Great that is just great! I have waited for days for this and now it has sold out before I can place my order. This is not right and I think I may have to start a fud attack if it doesn't change, who is with me?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
There is no need to think what I say. Only enjoy the profit  Grin

I found that hard to decipher. We all enjoy the profit if it comes. Oh how the mighty all knowing fell from his horse now the ICO newbie has taken the reins. Its all good the people are in good hands.

What I meant is: relax. I got my BOT and I hope you did also. That is all that matters  Smiley

nobody knows who got their BOT. there is 15 + btc at or above ico cap. nothing is sure right now. if i was not in i would be throwing in a wildcard above .003 and take great satisfaction in getting the better of all the smug wankers on this thread.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
When will trading start ?
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide

I found that hard to decipher. We all enjoy the profit if it comes. Oh how the mighty all knowing fell from his horse now the ICO newbie has taken the reins. Its all good the people are in good hands.

What I meant is: relax. I got my BOT and I hope you did also. That is all that matters  Smiley  You were right in the end.

It just confirms I was right to try to get my BOT before others by telling them to take their time  Smiley

Still setting a alarm to wakeup, in case of c-cex fuckery
Activity: 239
Remember to sell before the hoard of shrimps yell "moooooon"

Bot will be a standalone version soon anyway
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The big fish

I found that hard to decipher. We all enjoy the profit if it comes. Oh how the mighty all knowing fell from his horse, now the ICO newbie has taken the reins. Its all good the people are in good hands.
legendary
https://bmy.guide
Historically, when was the last ICO that sold out before it opened? Like BOT appears on the verge of doing?

I have never seen it and never expected it here, we are on new grounds. It will be funny if the book gets cleared and gives me a chance to get in before the ship sales away. Such a small supply I doubt people will let them go cheap.

I have never seen it either. This is crazy interest this has so early on. damiano you can only hope lol or you can have 1 of mine for  0.9btc if the worst happens.

Neither have I. This is crypto-history.

cuz... you know.. makin crypto history lol

Already said that Smiley
Activity: 798
C-Cex has a history of being entirely unreliable in these sort of situations. There is a fair chance that if you put btc above ico price you will get BOT. And the people at ICO price will get burned. May be worth hedging.
legendary
Activity: 1092
I just sent 4 BTC over to C-Cex!

Do I see 150 BTC in support already?

Haha sells out before it starts?

Wow
Activity: 173
Historically, when was the last ICO that sold out before it opened? Like BOT appears on the verge of doing?

I have never seen it and never expected it here, we are on new grounds. It will be funny if the book gets cleared and gives me a chance to get in before the ship sales away. Such a small supply I doubt people will let them go cheap.

I have never seen it either. This is crazy interest this has so early on. damiano you can only hope lol or you can have 1 of mine for  0.9btc if the worst happens.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
The big fish
Sold my circ, moved the btc to ccex. What time will the presale start?

Tomorrow is all we know.

This is funny as you just know there will be quite a few late arrivals who want to pick some bots up but won't get the chance. (sold out)

Sold out ? No. This just shows your lack of experience in ICOs  Grin

For someone who lacks ICO's experience it seems I got that right huh? (Sold out) on the first day.

Yea Mighty Jackass had a lot to say yesterday, including that the ico would never sell out. pretentious sob.

Lol don't worry, has he hurt your feelings recently? I sense a little hostility from you towards him. I'm sure he will come back and be humble that he was wrong this time.

haha i have no feelings to be hurt. just gets old reading his endless All Knowing Lord of Crypto posts. he will be back no doubt with the same rod up his ass.

haha that's the spirit no feelings, are you the bot we are buying? Oh no I see there is history of him knowing it all; until he doesn't know it all  Cheesy On another note these features are kick ass, anyone used the buy and sell side camping before, can't wait to get to work.
Activity: 266
Heres to hoping that orderbook gets cleared before the sale, been busy and never thought it was going to be this popular! Kindly move your orders so I can put mine in thank you.

That should happen but will it happen? You hope so that's for sure or you better get your coin ready because it is not staying at ICO price is it.
Activity: 840

Tomorrow is all we know.

This is funny as you just know there will be quite a few late arrivals who want to pick some bots up but won't get the chance. (sold out)

For someone who lacks ICO's experience it seems I got that right huh? (Sold out) on the first day.

Yea Mighty Jackass had a lot to say yesterday, including that the ico would never sell out. pretentious sob.

Lol don't worry, has he hurt your feelings recently? I sense a little hostility from you towards him. I'm sure he will come back and be humble that he was wrong this time.

haha i have no feelings to be hurt. just gets old reading his endless All Knowing Lord of Crypto posts. he will be back no doubt with the same rod up his ass.
The big fish

Tomorrow is all we know.

Activity: 840

Tomorrow is all we know.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i feel its the circ team and they will put 130 btc at 300k a leave it there so you guys put it higher like the did to circ
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i think c-cex will clear the orderbook when they start the ico.

c-cex will do the exact scammiest thing they can do in any situation. Whatever you think is the right thing, c-cex will do the exact opposite.

If the right thing is to clear the order book, c-cex will do the opposite thing which is to fuck you over.

How does a market that should be opened at 9 to 12 AM EST is already opened with a lot of order set and a huge buy wall at 1.25 EST.  I smell some kind of shitty smell,  don't you?

Yes, shit smell, completely.
if you read the thread it says PRE ORDER they will not clear the list lol thats the point in pre ordering fight for your bot shitty scammy idea but it will work in there favoure
Activity: 266
i think c-cex will clear the orderbook when they start the ico.
snip
I smell some kind of shitty smell because I just ate shit,  Have you ever eaten shit?

Yes, I love shit , completely with you.

Not sure why you guys are so interested in shit  Huh

On another note luckily put my order in lastnight or I would have to start trolling fudding with my butthurt, never getting the chance to use the zilla Cry
legendary
Waiting for the presale to open, a countdown would be nice

Go put your order in. The market is already open.

Thats not how a presale works mate  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: