Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 18. (Read 43467 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 325
Don't be too quick to point it out as a scam. It might not be. Though I do not like that the campaign is so long. That wait sucks.
Anyway I hope we updated when the campaign is over soon.
Guys bounty over? The website does not open.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Don't be too quick to point it out as a scam. It might not be. Though I do not like that the campaign is so long. That wait sucks.
Anyway I hope we updated when the campaign is over soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
How about this project?
Whether in continue or not, if I continue to hope to get paid from bounty Blog
This project was finished few days back but still no one got any information about bounty campaign and this project, I think it will going to be scam project.

It will not going to be scam project!

It is already known to be a scam. They couldn't prove to own the private keys of the BTC address they claim to own.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
How about this project?
This project was finished few days back but still no one got any information about bounty campaign and this project, I think it will going to be scam project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
How about this project?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
So bounty manager, any news about the project?
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Need some info about bounty distribution Huh
The current info is DON'T JOIN THIS BOUNTY CAMPAIGN UNTILL ANYONE COME HERE AND ANNOUNCE WHAT IS NEXT STEP FROM TEAM Also i think this is scam ICO now

what this is already a scam?

i hope the dev will update what is the progress of this project Sad

The team is AWOL. I don't think anyone is coming back. No one from the team has communicated on this thread from a long time. Their twitter is empty from last week, no tweet updates. This is starting to look like a scam.
What a pity (and at first glance it seemed not a bad team.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
The current info is DON'T JOIN THIS BOUNTY CAMPAIGN UNTILL ANYONE COME HERE AND ANNOUNCE WHAT IS NEXT STEP FROM TEAM Also i think this is scam ICO now

The team is AWOL. I don't think anyone is coming back. No one from the team has communicated on this thread from a long time. Their twitter is empty from last week, no tweet updates. This is starting to look like a scam.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Please update blog list and count stakes for both blog and signature campaigns. We are waiting for an official announcement.
Activity: 378
Hopefully his distribution is fast and bounty participants get paid a lot  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
The ICO was finalized and until the present moment the ADM did not pronounce on this topic.
in telegrams to the group dev said so:
"Thank you all very much!

All subsequent information will appear in the coming days: the number of tokens, etc.

Thank You for the trust!
As they say, stay in touch"

Why don't you guys check the main thread of this project and find out it's a complete scam?

People come here and ask for bounty when there is nothing to prove the actual collected funds.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
The ICO was finalized and until the present moment the ADM did not pronounce on this topic.
in telegrams to the group dev said so:
"Thank you all very much!

All subsequent information will appear in the coming days: the number of tokens, etc.

Thank You for the trust!
As they say, stay in touch"
Activity: 448
Will prizes be distributed after fraudulent events. I'm looking forward to.
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
I really hope this is not a scam
give the team time to count everything after the ICO,I also hope that it is not a Scam and they are honest people...the future will tell,we just have to wait

Date for  bounty ? I also hope it's not a scam

We all hope it doesn't happen, maybe they are busy calculating the result.
I also think so. They need time for processing and distribution. I think its a promissing project also. Ico has been compleated successfully. so now we need patient only for further instruction. Do you work , we will be patients
Activity: 168
give the team time to count everything after the ICO,I also hope that it is not a Scam and they are honest people...the future will tell,we just have to wait

We all hope it doesn't happen, maybe they are busy calculating the result.

Pages:
Jump to: