Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 15. (Read 43467 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 103
That mean this project is abandon and dev leave it , it's become scam project or anything I miss it because I just join this thread today ?
 Huh
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
still waiting for a signature design reward...  Cry Cry iam neeed your responses dev!
Why do you still hope the payment? from the beginning there's been a warning if the project is a scam. This project was certainly a scam, and don't expect anymore, there are still many other bounty here.

It's been a long way since I left the project because of a scam.
too bad. And whether from someone's statement by entering a custom token in MEW then it will show bitcad tokens?

I am not sure why he need to add that on MEW when no one here to get any information about the project and the team have abandoned the thread since they could not prove it legit

And for the bounty thing

https://etherscan.io/token/0x660b612ec57754d949ac1a09d0c2937a010dee05

May be some distribution is going on.
Seeing the sended value, I think that's for investor. I don't think a bounty hunter get over 1K token. What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
still waiting for a signature design reward...  Cry Cry iam neeed your responses dev!
Why do you still hope the payment? from the beginning there's been a warning if the project is a scam. This project was certainly a scam, and don't expect anymore, there are still many other bounty here.

too bad. And whether from someone's statement by entering a custom token in MEW then it will show bitcad tokens?

I am not sure why he need to add that on MEW when no one here to get any information about the project and the team have abandoned the thread since they could not prove it legit

And for the bounty thing

https://etherscan.io/token/0x660b612ec57754d949ac1a09d0c2937a010dee05

May be some distribution is going on.
Activity: 462
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
How I can receive my BitCAD token for fb and twitter bounty campaign Huh Huh Huh
myetherwallet: 0xCDbf91f5447b17744273A8bAae8D40d06b5d0a0d

answer plz Cry
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
It is funny that people do not want to believe that this is a waste of time to expect anything from the project.
Dont you see? They dont care, they dont respond.
They have better things to do now. Like spending the money

The first thing I would like to know whether they can prove the funds they have received and I see few users have posted comments saying bounty has been received? I am shocked to see what bounty did all of you get when the project has been declared scam? If so,can all of you trade your bounty tokens on any exchange?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
It is funny that people do not want to believe that this is a waste of time to expect anything from the project.
Dont you see? They dont care, they dont respond.
They have better things to do now. Like spending the money
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
When will the payment dividend be made? And how to add BitCad token in my wallet?

Please PM me with the answer to my question this

Their message from telegram:

Hi contract address: 0x660B612ec57754d949AC1A09D0c2937A010dEe05

6 decimals

Please provide your personal Ethereum address to email [email protected]
and when the promise of payment? Huh

What payment are you expecting? the bounty or the ICO was never on and I don't know on what basis these tokens are distributed to users? Can they provide information about all the investors of this project?
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
When will the payment dividend be made? And how to add BitCad token in my wallet?

6 decimals

What is symbol or code for bitcad? I hope this project is not scam, and will available soon at exchanger such as liqui or livecoin.
Symbol: BCD
Activity: 812
Merit: 287

6 decimals

and when the promise of payment? Huh
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

6 decimals

What is symbol or code for bitcad? I hope this project is not scam, and will available soon at exchanger such as liqui or livecoin.
Activity: 330
Joined your fb compagny
this campaign has closed..you must read first this OP
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Joined your fb compagny
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

6 decimals

Activity: 966

Activity: 812
Merit: 287
I have seen that everyone is talking about this project is scam but i think they have to visit the telegram for the latest updates from the team, I have found that bounties will be paid this month, so this cannot be a scam and we have to trust on this project. I have never participated here but I am supporting them.
how and where they will be paid? tables are not counted,the wallets are not going to command telegrams promises the second month in payments...do not believe it is a Scam!
Activity: 430
I have seen that everyone is talking about this project is scam but i think they have to visit the telegram for the latest updates from the team, I have found that bounties will be paid this month, so this cannot be a scam and we have to trust on this project. I have never participated here but I am supporting them.

Well, i hope that will happen.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
Activity: 520
KUWA.ai
Pages:
Jump to: