Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 19. (Read 43467 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I really hope this is not a scam
give the team time to count everything after the ICO,I also hope that it is not a Scam and they are honest people...the future will tell,we just have to wait

yes give them time
and wait news from the dev
let's be patient everybody
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
give the team time to count everything after the ICO,I also hope that it is not a Scam and they are honest people...the future will tell,we just have to wait
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
When will the bounty be distributed?
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
7.5m investment. It's not a bad number. I hope it is not scam.
If true $ 7,5 million has raised, of course this is the best ico in this year, if we compare with minexcoin they got not more $650k that looks great project and best team, I will waiting this coin available at bittrex.  Cheesy
if a startup project raises more money than the other i honestly do not think that automatically makes it the best project

FYI minexcoin raised over 287 btc which is more than $650 dollars at $2550/btc rate hope to see bitcad succeed
Activity: 138
If true $ 7,5 million has raised, of course this is the best ico in this year, if we compare with minexcoin they got not more $650k that looks great project and best team, I will waiting this coin available at bittrex.  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Quote from telegram chat:

Hi
We'll send you a letter with all info about transaction and timestamps in a week
Also there will be your address to send your amount of tokens
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
ICO over? Any news from the developers? When is the Bounty distribution?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Why not there any official statement till now even BitCAD ICO has been ended successfully with $7.5 M+ investment.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
ICO ended successfully.
You haven't updated blog list for 1 week. We are waiting for bounty distribution.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
waiting payment bounty campaign,, good luck n success bitcad..
Activity: 168
end of spreadsheet for twitter campaign is 15 may
is it mean that after 15 may we don't need to do the task to retweet ?

all the campaign have already ended, just waiting for the payment as ICO has also ended with $7.5 mil+ investment.. Good for everbody  Wink
Activity: 173
end of spreadsheet for twitter campaign is 15 may
is it mean that after 15 may we don't need to do the task to retweet ?
Activity: 315
Joined your social media campaigns (Facebook and Twitter)
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
waiting for the update this project on whats is happening why some one saying this is a scam?
but the fund raise is 7M$ hahaha i think they are joking
it seems scam because no reply from dev  also spreadsheet not updated yet from last many days.
i also have doubt how they raised 7M$ even there team mates are not active anywhere, they are dead  Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
waiting for the update this project on whats is happening why some one saying this is a scam?
but the fund raise is 7M$ hahaha i think they are joking
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Just see and waiting
Activity: 448
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
ICO ends in: 1hours and 41minutes
                                                                                       Invest now!

Activity: 256
Merit: 255
Joined twitter and facebook bounty sir. But i have visited to youru website, ICO will end within 4 hours !! May i got any stake from this campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: