Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] [POW] SHA256 - Flurbo's [FLB] Intergalactic Currency - page 4. (Read 9343 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Cannot sync, with nodes from the OP and the last wallet.

Any advice ?

The syncing is probably due to no blocks being mined currently.
The main pool miners was using was 'newcoin.sopool.us'. but that has been down for a few days.

If you have at-least one connection in peers that shows "user agent /Flurbo:0.12.2/" Then it should all be connected ready to receive another block once mined.
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
Cannot sync, with nodes from the OP and the last wallet.

Any advice ?
I've updated flurbo core, below is the Linux/Windows files, android wallet is updated on server-side, and paper wallet will work as is.

Links

Flurbo Core 0.12.2 - Windows Downloads
Flurbo Core 0.12.2 - Linux Downloads

v0.12.2 Changes
- Added more hardcoded seeds
- Added flurbo.xyz domain for flurbo-seeder.
- Changed port/rpcport ( now port=8913 and rpcport=8912 ).

On another note:

Another block explorer can be found at:
http://www.explorer.flurbo.xyz

Still working on finding a solution to remove bitcoin nodes from the network, Also the "newcoin.sopool.us" being down atm, and was our main mining pool contributing, is definitely not helping our coin in these tough times XD.
But it does give a little time for more maintenance on the network, just know although time constraints i'm putting as much time as i can into this coin.

Don't forget to join our discord channel!
Activity: 87
Intelligence is POWER
Anyone know of any pools still mining FLB?  Newcoin.sopool.us is down and looks like none of the other pools mention in the OP have any miners pointed towards FLB.  I don't have enough hashpower to solo mine.

I think Dev is working on those issues about the pool and the diff but yeah the price is going crazy.  Grin Grin Grin
Hope dev can fix that soon!

https://imgur.com/D3OcW1u
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Anyone know of any pools still mining FLB?  Newcoin.sopool.us is down and looks like none of the other pools mention in the OP have any miners pointed towards FLB.  I don't have enough hashpower to solo mine.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Any exchange?

Coinsmarket and SouthExchange.  Check OP.
Merit: 500
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
PoS sounds good.. But how about to keep them both Pow & PoS keep on this coin.. Im sure it will be more interisting..
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Main page looks nice. keep up the good work!
I really like flurbo, but something's very wrong with the wallet.
In the peers tab there are many different client versions and many banned peers.
However, flurbo only has one version released.
I suspect the wallet connects to different coin wallets and this is why it takes ages to sync and so many bans.
Dev, can you check what's going on?

Another problem is the difficulty increase, which makes the chain unusable, but that's common in all new POW coins.
I think we need a good old hardfork to solve these problems.
Please NO erc20 token swap...  Grin

No desire to turn Flurbo into a token, so no fear of that.

The peers connecting from different client is something im trying to figure out myself, i am sure there is no remaining "bitcoin" hardcoded seeds, yet they manage to find.
It could possibly be a port issue, since i never changed port from 8333. - if anyone figures out the issue before me ill reward with some flurbo's xD!

The issue with peers not finding each other easily is with the 'bitcoin-seeder' i am also looking further into solving this issue it should be trivial.

There is a possibility that the difficulty issue may only be solved with a hardfork, but im not 100% sure yet.
I do believe could fix most issues for this coin without a hardfork, i wanna iron out them first few kinks before i fully address the difficulty issue.

I will do my best to keep you all updated.

You just need different diff retargeting algo like DGW or something. You can't really take BTC specs and make them into new-alt. At least after these 2016 blocks are finished, we will have super fast next 2016 blocks.
In the peers tab there are many different client versions and many banned peers.
I suspect the wallet connects to different coin wallets and this is why it takes ages to sync and so many bans.

Another problem is the difficulty increase, which makes the chain unusable, but that's common in all new POW coins.

No desire to turn Flurbo into a token, so no fear of that.

The peers connecting from different client is something im trying to figure out myself, i am sure there is no remaining "bitcoin" hardcoded seeds, yet they manage to find.
It could possibly be a port issue, since i never changed port from 8333. - if anyone figures out the issue before me ill reward with some flurbo's xD!

The issue with peers not finding each other easily is with the 'bitcoin-seeder' i am also looking further into solving this issue it should be trivial.

There is a possibility that the difficulty issue may only be solved with a hardfork, but im not 100% sure yet.
I do believe could fix most issues for this coin without a hardfork, i wanna iron out them first few kinks before i fully address the difficulty issue.

I will do my best to keep you all updated.
Activity: 87
Intelligence is POWER
Just an update on whats going on so-far...

Am looking further into solutions for the difficulty issue, its starting to look more and more like i might have to go the POS route (opinions desired).
There's also a need for more 'bitcoin-seeder' dns servers so if anyone is keen to host one to help the flurbo network please contact me.

Also on another note, i added paperwallet, so users who have OSX or IOS devices that cannot currently use flurbo, have somewhere to store there FLB's!.

I've submitted a pull request to walletgenerator.net's github so it'll be officialy added to there website, but for now you can just download the source and run locally on your own computer from:
https://www.github.com/flurbos/walletgenerator.net

Although this weekend I am stuck at work so progress may be a little slow this week, but ill make as much time as i can to move this project forward,
once the major hurdles are overcome i will get back to advertising this project more / getting it involved with more websites/projects.

Thanks for all supporters patience, Long live the flurbo XD.

Keep up your good work, dev!
There is no rush, just take your time.  Smiley
Activity: 112

Just an update on whats going on so-far...

Am looking further into solutions for the difficulty issue, its starting to look more and more like i might have to go the POS route (opinions desired).
There's also a need for more 'bitcoin-seeder' dns servers so if anyone is keen to host one to help the flurbo network please contact me.

Also on another note, i added paperwallet, so users who have OSX or IOS devices that cannot currently use flurbo, have somewhere to store there FLB's!.

I've submitted a pull request to walletgenerator.net's github so it'll be officialy added to there website, but for now you can just download the source and run locally on your own computer from:
https://www.github.com/flurbos/walletgenerator.net

Although this weekend I am stuck at work so progress may be a little slow this week, but ill make as much time as i can to move this project forward,
once the major hurdles are overcome i will get back to advertising this project more / getting it involved with more websites/projects.

Thanks for all supporters patience, Long live the flurbo XD.
What do you mean?
From whichever wallet your coins are in you can "send" them to another wallet via the receiving address for that wallet.

How to sell them?
And where?

Coinsmarket and SouthExchange.  Check OP.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
What do you mean?
From whichever wallet your coins are in you can "send" them to another wallet via the receiving address for that wallet.

How to sell them?
And where?
i have an issue with flurbo-qt wallet it says:
"no block source available" it stuck on 24762 block..
what should i do?

Have you added these nodes to your .conf file?   http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1909
yepp, i've added it and the problem still the same.. Sad the sync stopped on that block

open flurbo
click help tab then debug window
then click on peers tab.
there you will see which peers you are currently connected to.
from there just add nodes 1 at a time via console command or update your peers via flurbo.conf (when making the conf file just remember when you go to save it make sure you change save as to "all file types" then label it with the .conf extension. otherwise your left with a txt file called flurbo.conf.txt which wont work.

i was also stuck on a block but i just deleted the and re-downloaded the chain the first time and that worked for a bit.
but ive found that it will catch up on it own. its just not many blocks are being mined per day due to the difficulty atm.
once the difficulty eventually corrects i will start pointing more miners towards this but atm power is expensive where i am and although i wish to support the coin as much as possible its just not cost effective for Myself to point more miners towards the pools at this moment in time. 

i sent ammount of flurbo and it get stuck at some poin of block.
i just realized, when i sent an amount of flurbo, it will get confirmed on next block, so ill have to wait for it till next block created until it got synced again
am i right?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
what should i do?

Have you added these nodes to your .conf file?   http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1909
yepp, i've added it and the problem still the same.. Sad the sync stopped on that block

open flurbo
click help tab then debug window
then click on peers tab.
there you will see which peers you are currently connected to.
from there just add nodes 1 at a time via console command or update your peers via flurbo.conf (when making the conf file just remember when you go to save it make sure you change save as to "all file types" then label it with the .conf extension. otherwise your left with a txt file called flurbo.conf.txt which wont work.

i was also stuck on a block but i just deleted the and re-downloaded the chain the first time and that worked for a bit.
but ive found that it will catch up on it own. its just not many blocks are being mined per day due to the difficulty atm.
once the difficulty eventually corrects i will start pointing more miners towards this but atm power is expensive where i am and although i wish to support the coin as much as possible its just not cost effective for Myself to point more miners towards the pools at this moment in time. 

what should i do?

You still having problem?
what should i do?

Pages:
Jump to: