Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] [POW] SHA256 - Flurbo's [FLB] Intergalactic Currency - page 7. (Read 9343 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
joined the airdrop, thanks!! Smiley also could help with website and Russian translation! good luck!!!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
It appears its not just me but the whole pool.

https://gyazo.com/8470ead3cbf4f996ed05755a87d19bfc

Can you try newcoin.sopool.us, it seems to have miners.

I switched to newcoin but seems its rejecting most shares still.  I was getting about 3% accepted on lpool.name.  Like I said, Im a noob and have no idea why this is happening.  Anyone out there mining successfully that can lend a hand?
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
I wish you that you have gathered a large and strong community!
Activity: 137
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I tried to download Linux wallet from GitHub, but the links are not working.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Even so we need to fix the problem of the other pool to keep the hashrate spreaded.
Activity: 66

Activity: 137
Interesting coin. Will join the Airdrop  Grin
What algorithm is used in these coins

SHA256 as in the title of the thread.

Still issues mining here.  "Pool 0 is sending mismatched block contents to us (0 is not 2-3)"

No longer getting this error but still rejecting shares.  The lpool.name pool is showing 4 workers but 0 hashrate.

I take that back, I'm still getting the "Pool 0 is sending mismatched block contents to us (0 is not 2-3)" error.

Thanks for looking into it Logicbet.
Activity: 66
We are now on two exchanges
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/FLB/BTC
has finished adding Flurbo, so you can now trade it directly for $USD, aswell as BTC etc.
hopefully some mining picks up so transactions can be processed xD.

in response to Costanza,
I will need to do a small update soon, to add more checkpoints and other minor stabilisers, i will try also fix the issue with the daemon accepting bitcoin connections, i can only presume thats the problem you are experiencing.
Otherwise it has no reason to 'reject' blocks.

I think it would be good to have something like a discord channel to make it easier to interact with each other and the dev. Anyone can set it up?
Its really simple to setup a discord channel, if you or someone else decides to do i will join Smiley.

Still issues mining here.  "Pool 0 is sending mismatched block contents to us (0 is not 2-3)"

No longer getting this error but still rejecting shares.  The lpool.name pool is showing 4 workers but 0 hashrate.

In the block explorer coins are getting mined. is it not just a problem with the pool?

I had the same issue with 2 different pools.
I think it would be good to have something like a discord channel to make it easier to interact with each other and the dev. Anyone can set it up?

In the block explorer coins are getting mined. is it not just a problem with the pool?

Activity: 252
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
hi devs, i followed your ann since the begining of the time.. if u need acompany or team yo develop this projects, please let me know.. i would like to join.. thx Smiley
Activity: 88
Ambitious plans, well prepared start. I hope everything goes as planned .. good luck
Pages:
Jump to: