Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] [POW] SHA256 - Flurbo's [FLB] Intergalactic Currency - page 5. (Read 9343 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I am in big need for an intergalactic currency because of a long trip I am planning to do, but once I've read the OP I didn't find these intergalactic announced features any more...
Activity: 201
i have an issue with flurbo-qt wallet it says:
"no block source available" it stuck on 24762 block..
what should i do?

Have you added these nodes to your .conf file?   http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1909
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
i have an issue with flurbo-qt wallet it says:
"no block source available" it stuck on 24762 block..
what should i do?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
People hello!
Where to withdraw coins from a local wallet ??

What do you mean?

From whichever wallet your coins are in you can "send" them to another wallet via the receiving address for that wallet.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
People hello!
Where to withdraw coins from a local wallet ??
Hmm, i have realised i have forgotten to add seed nodes, so relying currently on hard-coded seeds.
I am looking into adding seed-node, however am having a little trouble.

If anyone has done this before and can help me out that'd be awesome xD.
Or if anyone can submit some seed-nodes if they do-not mind hosting then that'd be appreciated too.

Thanks in advanced

Also the discord link before was an expired one, ive since set it to not expire:
Fill the room to talk anything rick and morty, flurbo, or crypto!
https://discord.gg/DRSdWEd
Activity: 364
Great work dev. Mined a few and got my airdrop. Thanks!
Activity: 87
Intelligence is POWER
Hehe the price in Southxchange are increasing. It looks amazing.  Grin
Keep up the good work, Dev. (clap)
Literally just came across this topic and what I see I really like!
An active developer, a working purse, there are exchanges (very little truth, but there is), there is a mobile purse ...
If anyone wants to sell, then write to me (I do not particularly trust small exchanges, so I will not buy it yet).
Of course, all translations will be guaranteed. The developer does not want you to act as guarantor of transfers, for a percentage of course)) (both we translate to you, and you already transfer to us). Or even better - if you have some number of coins, then you are ready to buy from you personally - at the same time I will support the development. Grin

Thanks appreciate the feedback, lots more work still to be done =D, ( Official website, more exchanges, MacOSX wallet, places to spend flurbo's etc. ).

I am sorry but you confuse me with the rest of your message.
i understand your worry for small exchanges, but if i was a seller of flurbo's i'd be more worried about dealing with a unknown identity privately, where if there was an issue they could disappear quietly much easier than a small exchange.
But of course you and others are welcome to exchange your flurbo's / other coins any way you wish, but remember transactions are irreversible.
Activity: 94
whitch echange is listede now please
Activity: 196
Literally just came across this topic and what I see I really like!
An active developer, a working purse, there are exchanges (very little truth, but there is), there is a mobile purse ...
If anyone wants to sell, then write to me (I do not particularly trust small exchanges, so I will not buy it yet).
Of course, all translations will be guaranteed. The developer does not want you to act as guarantor of transfers, for a percentage of course)) (both we translate to you, and you already transfer to us). Or even better - if you have some number of coins, then you are ready to buy from you personally - at the same time I will support the development. Grin
Added 50 FLurbo to my mobile wallet. It took i while to tranfser but i did receive it succesfully.

Yeah mining has become slow -_-", I am also working on adding exchange prices from southxchange for flurbo's so you can see the value with your wallet, ( atm it shows nothing for value ).
but still waiting on response from shapeshift, if we get added to their exchange then theoretically you could see the value/exchange them via the app no update required.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Update:
Instead of just waiting around for 2BTC to get on official coinomi app,
decided to get FlurboWallet added to the google play store!
https://preview.ibb.co/fqFJRG/D90_D94331_E54_D2005_CC8_CEE352_FF98_ECF639.png

Warning: I advise that nobody holds bitcoin in the wallet until atleast after the fork because i do-not know much about handling a fork split and probably wont get around to doing that for this app.
This app should be safe to use, but please use at your own risk my main focus was to get working flurbo's added to it and just presume the rest of the functionality will work fine.

I also generate no funds from this either, but there is server costs etc.
So i can't promise the flurbo electrumx server hosted by me will be up forever.

But i will get around to updating the github with latest changes for the Flurbowallet and electrumx server so others are able to compile their own server / wallet in the situation my server is down, you can still move your funds.
( Think the electrumx server is latest update just needs to add some working peer nodes instead of 'coinsmarkets.com' ).

Nice update going to try it out later this weekend!

Added 50 FLurbo to my mobile wallet. It took i while to tranfser but i did receive it succesfully.
Activity: 87
Intelligence is POWER
Update:

Warning: I advise that nobody holds bitcoin in the wallet until atleast after the fork because i do-not know much about handling a fork split and probably wont get around to doing that for this app.
This app should be safe to use, but please use at your own risk my main focus was to get working flurbo's added to it and just presume the rest of the functionality will work fine.

But i will get around to updating the github with latest changes for the Flurbowallet and electrumx server so others are able to compile their own server / wallet in the situation my server is down, you can still move your funds.
( Think the electrumx server is latest update just needs to add some working peer nodes instead of 'coinsmarkets.com' ).

Great job, dev! (clap)
Bitcoin price is pretty high now so I will wait a bit till btc down a little bit then I can buy some and donate to you.
Hopefully, someday FLB will be on Nova or Coinexchange.io. The price will fly to The Moon on those exchanges.  Grin
Anyway, thanks for airdrop! (like)
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Update:
https://preview.ibb.co/fqFJRG/D90_D94331_E54_D2005_CC8_CEE352_FF98_ECF639.png

Nice update going to try it out later this weekend!
Update:

Activity: 201
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
I tried to download Linux wallet from GitHub, but the links are not working.
Try to make a .conf file with some extra nodes ,it will help
Nodes list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1909
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
I received my airdrop. thnx dev!
 Grin
yeah roughly 1500 more blocks until diff retarget. im tempted to throw a heap of hash into it but knowing my luck the diff will go up higher and backfire but i have no clue

Here's some help.

The difficulty changed to +3M at block height 24192,
http://lpool.name/explorer/FLB?height=24192

we are ( at time of this post ) at block height 24561,
it has also been 8 days since the difficulty change.

The Flurbo network works like bitcoin, expects a block to be mined every 10 minutes,
so 2016 blocks by 2 weeks.

If 2016 blocks are mined before 2 weeks the difficulty increases.
if 2016 blocks are mined outside the frame of 2 weeks the difficulty decreases.

So as long as the network doesn't mine over ~1647 blocks before 20/10/2017,
the difficulty will adjust accordingly once they have been mined past that date.
Hopefully that helps you with your mining.
Pages:
Jump to: