Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] [POW] SHA256 - Flurbo's [FLB] Intergalactic Currency - page 8. (Read 9343 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Yes i want to be part of this Airdrop.
Good luck  to Flurbo FLB and good to us all
Activity: 126
im support this project. and im always join and folow this project
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
this project is no doubt going to be a success. i guess your blue print will be just perfect if it is followed.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Can also add to Mercatox voting. It's free.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
You're a simple and honest guy. This is why this coin might succeed after all...
We'll surely have problems with difficulty, but you still have time to think about it.

Thanks mate, we can only hope!

Exchange  Huh Huh Huh

already on www.coinsmarkets.com
and should be added to www.southXchange.com soon.

I hope to hear from more.

Just got some Flurbo on coinsmarkets.com  I like this type of coin and will tweet daily to let others know about this great opportunity.
My twitter:   https://twitter.com/Block_Lesner

Thanks any help is appreciated!
Don't forget to join the airdrop if you haven't already! its ending this weekend!!
Activity: 250
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Just got some Flurbo on coinsmarkets.com  I like this type of coin and will tweet daily to let others know about this great opportunity.

My twitter:   https://twitter.com/Block_Lesner

My FLB Address:

FDshncFGPH4ygBmGSkRmnmGVyZTc216tvM

Retweets:

https://twitter.com/FlurboWallet/status/916558221522771968

https://twitter.com/FlurboWallet/status/916934220433334272

Activity: 112
Diff retargetting is after how many blocks?

Every 2016 blocks

Waiting FLB on new exchange...

Received response today from www.southXchange.com, They have accepted the request but require a small fee.
I do-not know much about this exchange, but i think it will be good for the flurbo to be on there.
Waiting on responses from many other exchanges.

Any BTC donations to help flurbo are appreciated;
1CKVFjiMWUZpR5tRUnudsq9E61a2Y1KD4d

The only other problem seems to be interest from miners, although initially ( whilst difficulty was low ) many miners mined, now they've put the difficulty up they have slowed down -_-"...

I'm going to need to look further into a solution to the difficulty issue, i really hope to keep it POW but if required ( and within my skills / the right help comes along ) might turn to POW/POS.
But at the same time, I made this coin for community, so any input from people willing to support the coin ( or just HODL xD ) should have their say to what they'd want done towards this coin.

But i do hope, the more infrastructure that get's added to this coin perhaps it will blossom.. time will tell ^_^.

You're a simple and honest guy. This is why this coin might succeed after all...

We'll surely have problems with difficulty, but you still have time to think about it.

Every 2016 blocks

Received response today from www.southXchange.com, They have accepted the request but require a small fee.
I do-not know much about this exchange, but i think it will be good for the flurbo to be on there.
Waiting on responses from many other exchanges.

Any BTC donations to help flurbo are appreciated;
1CKVFjiMWUZpR5tRUnudsq9E61a2Y1KD4d

The only other problem seems to be interest from miners, although initially ( whilst difficulty was low ) many miners mined, now they've put the difficulty up they have slowed down -_-"...

I'm going to need to look further into a solution to the difficulty issue, i really hope to keep it POW but if required ( and within my skills / the right help comes along ) might turn to POW/POS.
But at the same time, I made this coin for community, so any input from people willing to support the coin ( or just HODL xD ) should have their say to what they'd want done towards this coin.

But i do hope, the more infrastructure that get's added to this coin perhaps it will blossom.. time will tell ^_^.
Activity: 87
Intelligence is POWER
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
bgm
Activity: 95
Thanks for the flurbo, I was like wubba lubba dub dub
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
hmm sounds fair enough
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
this is interesting I saw this in coins market. applied for airdrop. Cheesy done retweeting and will support this coin. thank you dev in advance
Activity: 45
Have you thought about protection against high diff ?
Many new coins have problems with stuck blockchains.

You could also switch to POW/POS to avoid this problem.

Just sayin...

You have a very valid point,

There's two things though.
I Really hoped that this coin could try survive with just POW.
I haven't researched enough about POS to implement ( although probably could just take from another Opensource project.. ).

But there is a definite decline in mining due to the 3M+ difficulty.

Anybody able to help me try some POW changes please contact me XD, might be worth looking into.

p.s
I had made time this weekend to get android wallet working, ( it works ) just needs some external testing before release.

But with slow block times, the Android release may be delayed.
I think POW/POS more interesting than just POW
Activity: 45
Good project
Sent pm to join twitter airdrop
Activity: 3
Any tutorials on how to mine for this beauty?
Activity: 308
Merit: 104
Seems like an interesting idea. Will wait for airdrop.
Have you thought about protection against high diff ?
Many new coins have problems with stuck blockchains.

You could also switch to POW/POS to avoid this problem.

Just sayin...

You have a very valid point,

There's two things though.
I Really hoped that this coin could try survive with just POW.
I haven't researched enough about POS to implement ( although probably could just take from another Opensource project.. ).

But there is a definite decline in mining due to the 3M+ difficulty.

Anybody able to help me try some POW changes please contact me XD, might be worth looking into.

p.s
I had made time this weekend to get android wallet working, ( it works ) just needs some external testing before release.

But with slow block times, the Android release may be delayed.
Activity: 201
I only have a few Gh/s of power but I keep rejecting shares on every pool I try.  Not sure whats up since I can mine coins that have a higher diff.
Pages:
Jump to: