Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform - page 4. (Read 27766 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
I check the webpage and here but i couldnt find any info, how many tokens sold? And what about remaining coins are they will be for sale or will burn?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Congrats on the success of the ICO.Where can I find the list of exchanges for trading bowhead tokens and the token is not yet listed on coinmarketcap, can we have that done for more investors to know about the project.

It's currently listed on Waves DEX.. No selll orders tho, just buy orders.  Tongue
I guess the reason is the ICO and Bounty Participants haven't got their AHT's yet. Smiley
Also, I agree with getting listed on coinmarketcap  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Congrats on the success of the ICO.Where can I find the list of exchanges for trading bowhead tokens and the token is not yet listed on coinmarketcap, can we have that done for more investors to know about the project.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
hello congratulations for the success in the ico, when we can remove the campaign thanks Cheesy
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
congratulations bowhead for a successful ico. hope to see you on major exchange soon.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Why do you recommend Waves plugin for Chrome? Can we use Waves Liteclient as well to get our tokens?

Is this gonna be only WAVES chain coin or dual chain? Lately WAVES based coins have no development, I think stay in Ethereum chain would be better. WAVES need to develop their product, dex is unusable now. Exchanges can't list WAVES based tokens easily. Bowhead can't launch in big exchanges if they stay in WAVES chain.

We value your comments and feedback, thank you for sharing them. AHT will be a hybrid WAVES and Ethereum token that will be developed on top of Hyperledger. WAVES DEX is currently functioning as intended and Bowhead are confident that if they continue on their development path volume will increase.

We are in the final stages of an agreement with a 2nd exchange and we aim to be listed on at least 3 exchanges by the end of 2017.
May we know what are those exchanges you are planning to list bowhead?
I would be delighted to know if it includes some of the popular exchanges like bittrex, or maybe binance, the new one.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager
Why do you recommend Waves plugin for Chrome? Can we use Waves Liteclient as well to get our tokens?

Is this gonna be only WAVES chain coin or dual chain? Lately WAVES based coins have no development, I think stay in Ethereum chain would be better. WAVES need to develop their product, dex is unusable now. Exchanges can't list WAVES based tokens easily. Bowhead can't launch in big exchanges if they stay in WAVES chain.

We value your comments and feedback, thank you for sharing them. AHT will be a hybrid WAVES and Ethereum token that will be developed on top of Hyperledger. WAVES DEX is currently functioning as intended and Bowhead are confident that if they continue on their development path volume will increase.

We are in the final stages of an agreement with a 2nd exchange and we aim to be listed on at least 3 exchanges by the end of 2017.
How will tokens be accessible?
https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/ doesn't show a login panel anymore.

You should have received an email from them. Check your spam folder too, because mine was there... in this email you'll get all the infos about tokens distribution.

Thank you, that is correct. Please respond to our latest email with your WAVES address. All Bowhead ICO participants will receive a final invoice detailing contribution amount, number of AHT to be transferred and all other relevant information before September 14th.  
Congrats on this successful ICO how much funds has been raised till now. I hope you got enough funds to keep developing this nice project and low supply of tokens will make it more precious in future.

We will be releasing an announcement on funds raised in the coming weeks. The project is a success and we have raised enough funds to continue development, with the Bowhead device being available on Kickstarter in January 2018

For further details please read our official press release: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/bowhead-health-to-launch-kickstarter-post-initial-coin-offering

Grats on the success  of the Bowhead ICO!   I think this will help many people all over the world. The question on which exchangers you will be  listing is very interesting. Tell us about your plans.

Thank you for your feedback, we are confident that Bowhead will make the world a healthier and happier place. We will be listed on the WAVES DEX from September 14th and also have a second exchange to be announced shortly, with the goal of being listed on at least 3 by the end of the year.

You can use both options to store,exchange and acquire $AHT

WAVES chrome extension: https://wavesplatform.com/downloads.html

WAVES web wallet: https://waveswallet.io/
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
ICo finished. What about any public announcement for us? What about exchanges?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

You should have received an email from them. Check your spam folder too, because mine was there... in this email you'll get all the infos about tokens distribution.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
legendary
Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 70
Why this project no prove that bowhead device is working before taking money from investors?
You say you make device AND use blockchain but we do not see device to even work first.

This project saying: we build project to talk to aliens and now we use blockchain. But we no know if aliens exist!

I wait to see if bowhead device work and after proof to me I will give money. But I know it is 1 year before we know IF device working
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Grats on the success  of the Bowhead ICO!   I think this will help many people all over the world. The question on which exchangers you will be  listing is very interesting. Tell us about your plans.

Of that it is now to wait to see that such a project presents us, we hope that it goes ahead wind to see that so far goes, I think that very far and I hope Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Does the site automatically update the number of tokens sold? Because it is still in the 2 lot, reached the minimum goal?

Thank you for your question. We manually verify each transaction as one of our security protocols, so we currently update our AHT inventory every Monday. An official announcement with total total funds raised will be made shortly after the end of the Bowhead ICO.

Congrats on this successful ICO how much funds has been raised till now. I hope you got enough funds to keep developing this nice project and low supply of tokens will make it more precious in future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Does the site automatically update the number of tokens sold? Because it is still in the 2 lot, reached the minimum goal?

Thank you for your question. We manually verify each transaction as one of our security protocols, so we currently update our AHT inventory every Monday. An official announcement with total total funds raised will be made shortly after the end of the Bowhead ICO.

Congrats to the success of the ICO hope that the lot #2 is also sold out.
wish it was listed on the exchange other than waves dex.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

Oks .. thanks for the prompt service. I hope you have completed the 2#Lot
Congratulations on a successful ICO, the lot 1 was completed and if it completes the lot 2 as well then this project
has raised over 2 million dollars based on my estimate. But anyway, we will wait for their announcement, I hope the announcement
of exchange will follow.
Pages:
Jump to: