Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform - page 6. (Read 27827 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
Bowhead tokens to be delivered via WAVES platform on Sept. 14, 2017. WAVES contains a built-in decentralized exchange.

does the bounty is also distributed on september 14? or the participants need to wait more?
does all the token is in the waves platform? or you have your own wallet?

All the announcements will be made on 1st September! Thanks for your patience
Bowhead Health is excited to add another great advisor!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager
How much time is left until the end of the ICO?

Under 2 days left until the end of Bowhead ICO!

https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
How much time is left until the end of the ICO?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Bowhead tokens to be delivered via WAVES platform on Sept. 14, 2017. WAVES contains a built-in decentralized exchange.

does the bounty is also distributed on september 14? or the participants need to wait more?
does all the token is in the waves platform? or you have your own wallet?
Activity: 364
Invested interesting project, this won't be on bittrex unless they change their policy, Amy coin paying any revenue or dividend is a big no no on trex

Alot of recent ICOs have a dividend structure similar to this. Agree on bittrex but also keep in mind that alot of good Exchanges are currently in deployment.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
with a target price of $199-$299

What different in this devices with price 199 and 299$? It ll be different devices? Or this estimated cost?
Activity: 154
Invested interesting project, this won't be on bittrex unless they change their policy, Amy coin paying any revenue or dividend is a big no no on trex
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Not much time left until the end of the sale. But I want to believe that you will sell completely the second lot of tokens
Me too because usually more investors will put their money in the last day, so I hope
they will decide to ride the train of success. I'm excited for the plans after the ICO, invest now guys.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Not much time left until the end of the sale. But I want to believe that you will sell completely the second lot of tokens
We have 1,792,097 AHT tokens Left in Lot #2 !

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Few days left only to the end of ICO  Roll Eyes
What exchanges ll be first? Bittrex?

We're in discussion with multiple exchanges currently, that is all the information we are able to share.

Great )) Hope for big exchanges ) And succesfull raise to your great project in this last days  Wink
The ICO will end in less that 3 days, that is a timely action of the dev, I hope after the ICO we will go straight up to big exchange.
I am hoping for more money to come because usually the in the last day there are big investments that will come.

We're in discussion with multiple exchanges currently, that is all the information we are able to share.

Great )) Hope for big exchanges ) And succesfull raise to your great project in this last days  Wink

Few days left only to the end of ICO  Roll Eyes
Bowheads aim is to provide a secure and a high quality life for individuals
It can be a game changer in personalized and preventive healthcare.

с

Thanks for your support and feedback. We do appreciate it!
Activity: 448
Bowheads aim is to provide a secure and a high quality life for individuals
It can be a game changer in personalized and preventive healthcare.
Pages:
Jump to: